IndiaDivine.org

And now for something completely different...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

American Airlines is starting to charge $8.00 to give you a blanket and pillow

on flights. Jet Blue has been doing the same for awhile.

Used to fly. Now I drive. I figure soon we will all have to chip in for gas--

which will be impossible because we will be required to leave our clothes at

home and come to the airport naked to get through security - thus causing the

problem of where to put our wallets.

Cyn

(Crap. Now I need a brainscrubber to get THAT mental image out of my mind.)

Cyn

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Very funny, Cyn, but kind of true.Patricia--- On Wed, 2/10/10, cyn <cyn84074 wrote:cyn <cyn84074 And now for something completely different... Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 12:49 AMAmerican Airlines is starting to charge $8.00 to give you a blanket and pillow on flights. Jet Blue has been doing the same for awhile.Used to fly. Now I drive. I figure soon we will all have to chip in for gas-- which will be impossible because we will be required to leave our clothes at home and come to the airport naked to get through security -

thus causing the problem of where to put our wallets.Cyn(Crap. Now I need a brainscrubber to get THAT mental image out of my mind.)CynSent via BlackBerry by AT & T---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID

required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>

That's pretty much already happening. They're employing full-body scanners at most major airports now that allow security to see your unmentionables. I wish we didn't have to use airlines but my step kids live in PA and we live in AZ and there's really no other practical way to bring them here.

Katie

, "cyn" <cyn84074 wrote:>> American Airlines is starting to charge $8.00 to give you a blanket and pillow on flights. Jet Blue has been doing the same for awhile.> > Used to fly. Now I drive. I figure soon we will all have to chip in for gas-- which will be impossible because we will be required to leave our clothes at home and come to the airport naked to get through security - thus causing the problem of where to put our wallets.> Cyn> > (Crap. Now I need a brainscrubber to get THAT mental image out of my mind.)> Cyn> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T>