I just wanted to share this with people. I've long had issues with high

cholesterol and bad sugar levels. My new doctor and I are going to see if we

can get me off some of the meds after the bloodwork results I got today. I've

been vegan for about 10 months now (with the very rare slip, but I climb right

back on the wagon and vow to do better). My cholesterol and sugar levels are

outstanding as of today! I am 100% sure that it is the vegan diet. I am SOOOO

happy! I started my vegan journey because I just don't want to contribute to

the suffering of animals, but the health benefits are amazing! I now have an

incredibly good response for the nay-sayers......I am so happy!

Now to lose the weight that needs to be lost (for some reason, that isn't coming

off as quickly as I would like, but Rome wasn't built in a day - it's coming

along slowly which is better than not at all).

Missie Harhold

and Gracie the Ibizan Hound

and Jeanie the Greyhound

greyhounddog

" Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to a man. Just as one wants

happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not to die, so do other

creatures. "

-Dalai Lama of Tibet, His Holiness, The XIV

Congratulations Missie!!!! You have outstanding news!!! I'm with you on the weight thing, though! Whenever someone questions me about "What is there to eat?", I'm always like, do I look like I don't eat?? I think my issue is too much fruit vs veggies. I would never go back to eating animal products, but, man, I'd like to be thinner!Vicky "Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to a man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not to die, so do other creatures."-Dalai Lama of Tibet, His Holiness, The XIV NATASHA HARHOLD <greyhounddog Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 1:30:00 PM Happy!

I just wanted to share this with people. I've long had issues with high cholesterol and bad sugar levels. My new doctor and I are going to see if we can get me off some of the meds after the bloodwork results I got today. I've been vegan for about 10 months now (with the very rare slip, but I climb right back on the wagon and vow to do better). My cholesterol and sugar levels are outstanding as of today! I am 100% sure that it is the vegan diet. I am SOOOO happy! I started my vegan journey because I just don't want to contribute to the suffering of animals, but the health benefits are amazing! I now have an incredibly good response for the nay-sayers.. ....I am so happy!

Now to lose the weight that needs to be lost (for some reason, that isn't coming off as quickly as I would like, but Rome wasn't built in a day - it's coming along slowly which is better than not at all).

Missie Harhold

and Jeanie the Greyhound

greyhounddog@ earthlink. net

"Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to a man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not to die, so do other creatures."

Thats wonderful news. My other half is vegan too and the doctor was amazed at his cholesterol levels given health issues and couldn't understand why until my husband mentioned he was vegan.Alicia

On 24 February 2010 19:59, damiensmom <damiensmom1995 wrote:

Congratulations Missie!!!!  You have outstanding news!!!  I'm with you on the weight thing, though! Whenever someone questions me about " What is there to eat? " , I'm always like, do I look like I don't eat?? I think my issue is too much fruit vs veggies.  I would never go back to eating animal products, but, man, I'd like to be thinner!

Vicky  " Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to a man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not to die, so do other creatures. "

NATASHA HARHOLD <greyhounddog

Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 1:30:00 PM

Happy!

I just wanted to share this with people. I've long had issues with high cholesterol and bad sugar levels. My new doctor and I are going to see if we can get me off some of the meds after the bloodwork results I got today. I've been vegan for about 10 months now (with the very rare slip, but I climb right back on the wagon and vow to do better). My cholesterol and sugar levels are outstanding as of today! I am 100% sure that it is the vegan diet. I am SOOOO happy! I started my vegan journey because I just don't want to contribute to the suffering of animals, but the health benefits are amazing! I now have an incredibly good response for the nay-sayers.. ....I am so happy!

Now to lose the weight that needs to be lost (for some reason, that isn't coming off as quickly as I would like, but Rome wasn't built in a day - it's coming along slowly which is better than not at all).

Missie Harhold

and Jeanie the Greyhound

greyhounddog@ earthlink. net

" Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to a man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not to die, so do other creatures. "

congrats!

NATASHA HARHOLD Feb 24, 2010 2:30 PM Happy!

I just wanted to share this with people. I've long had issues with high cholesterol and bad sugar levels. My new doctor and I are going to see if we can get me off some of the meds after the bloodwork results I got today. I've been vegan for about 10 months now (with the very rare slip, but I climb right back on the wagon and vow to do better). My cholesterol and sugar levels are outstanding as of today! I am 100% sure that it is the vegan diet. I am SOOOO happy! I started my vegan journey because I just don't want to contribute to the suffering of animals, but the health benefits are amazing! I now have an incredibly good response for the nay-sayers......I am so happy!Now to lose the weight that needs to be lost (for some reason, that isn't coming off as quickly as I would like, but Rome wasn't built in a day - it's coming along slowly which is better than not at all).Missie Harholdand Gracie the Ibizan Houndand Jeanie the Greyhoundgreyhounddog (AT) earthlink (DOT) net"Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to a man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not to die, so do other creatures." -Dalai Lama of Tibet, His Holiness, The XIV

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

that's fantastic! Good on you.fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Thu, 25 February, 2010 3:10:11Re: Happy!

congrats!

NATASHA HARHOLD Feb 24, 2010 2:30 PM @gro ups.com Happy!

I just wanted to share this with people. I've long had issues with high cholesterol and bad sugar levels. My new doctor and I are going to see if we can get me off some of the meds after the bloodwork results I got today. I've been vegan for about 10 months now (with the very rare slip, but I climb right back on the wagon and vow to do better). My cholesterol and sugar levels are outstanding as of today! I am 100% sure that it is the vegan diet. I am SOOOO happy! I started my vegan journey because I just don't want to contribute to the suffering of animals, but the health benefits are amazing! I now have an incredibly good response for the nay-sayers.. ....I am so happy!Now to lose the weight that needs to be lost (for some reason, that isn't coming off as quickly as I would like, but Rome wasn't built in a day - it's coming along slowly which is better than not at all).Missie Harholdand Gracie the Ibizan Houndand Jeanie the

Greyhoundgreyhounddog@ earthlink. net"Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to a man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not to die, so do other creatures." -Dalai Lama of Tibet, His Holiness, The XIV You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

That's brilliant news - you must be realy relieved. Good luck with coming off

the meds.

Jo

, NATASHA HARHOLD <greyhounddog wrote:

>

> I just wanted to share this with people. I've long had issues with high

cholesterol and bad sugar levels. My new doctor and I are going to see if we

can get me off some of the meds after the bloodwork results I got today. I've

been vegan for about 10 months now (with the very rare slip, but I climb right

back on the wagon and vow to do better). My cholesterol and sugar levels are

outstanding as of today! I am 100% sure that it is the vegan diet. I am SOOOO

happy! I started my vegan journey because I just don't want to contribute to

the suffering of animals, but the health benefits are amazing! I now have an

incredibly good response for the nay-sayers......I am so happy!

>

> Now to lose the weight that needs to be lost (for some reason, that isn't

coming off as quickly as I would like, but Rome wasn't built in a day - it's

coming along slowly which is better than not at all).

>

>

> Missie Harhold

> and Gracie the Ibizan Hound

> and Jeanie the Greyhound

> greyhounddog

>

>

>

> " Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to a man. Just as one wants

happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not to die, so do other

creatures. "