IndiaDivine.org

JAMES be honest with yourself let the old pass away let light enter yourself be SELF

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear James

reflecting about your struggle for "knowing; and more" some "hints" came into my ?

and i want to share them with you

if you really want to be "in the know" than you have to be, i repeat, have to be READY for a lot of sacrificies. Mostly in terms of socalled "holy cows".

You have to check your complete "beliefsystem", "behaving system", to watch how you react (instead of acting) to anything what occurs to you.

Why?

Only when you recognize your "established" system of thinking, feeling and and and and are ready to reflect if this is what you really want it to be, only then is the way open for "something" new.

This might be new for you at your actual state of being - but nothing is new on earth, do not forget this.

So its all about expanding your OUTLOOK on anything, of course OF COURSE including your own personal way of life.

In another form of expression:

you have to get rid of all what you are filled up - you have to be empty, only then, only then you are able to let flow the "unknown" into your person.

All these words are out of my own experience and so they could be of some help on your way back home, as i like to call this way.

Give it try - but be really really HONEST to yourself.

Do it for your own sake, not "just" to fullfill something for "others" or four your personal engrandment.....

in LOVE IN GD

yours sincerely

michael