IndiaDivine.org

AW: With head bowed...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Soul,

i will also be having the blessing to be where Baghavan sri ramana maharshi spended

His earthly life,that will be between january and february,would you like to meet?

In His Grace,

Sandoshan.--- souleternalbeing <souleternalbeing schrieb am Mo, 1.12.2008:

Von: souleternalbeing <souleternalbeingBetreff: Re: With head bowed...An: Datum: Montag, 1. Dezember 2008, 9:12

Dear Srinivas,It seems you misunderstand what I wrote...Here it is ...(the first part of the last letter)> Daer Srinivas,>> You wrote...>> "What makes me disconcerted is how> hermetically sealed this group seems...untouched and unaffected".>> This is a projection.>> The deep interest here is to discuss truth, other wise I wouldjoin a> policically- focussed discussion group.>> Are you sure people here are "unaffected" ? What makes you so sure?The "projection" I was refering to is the projecting that people in the group are "untouched and unaffected". ... not that the political issue is a projection.. .as you misunderstood. I was saying that you were quite wrong, as here, in my experience, everything is felt and welcomed, though seen as not who I am. So whatever knocks at this door is welcome. I

totally agree with what you wrote...>There > are always two levels of truth "the Vyavaharika (the relative) and > the Paramarthika (the absolute). to not see one is to deny the >other.You were accusing or projecting that others are "untouched and unaffected" (to use your words) ... and I have written "what makes you so sure? It is not the case here".Self-Inquiry is the focus of this group, and it is clearly stated upon joining. So, because this is the focus and people aren't discussing world events, doesn't mean people here don't care, or try to push things away,or are "untouched and unaffested" as your story implies.I just feel to clariry this to keep harmony among members.We haven't been introduced, Mr. Srinivas, so Namaste, my name is Soul, from Ausralia.Soon I will have the blessing of walking where Sri Ramana walked, on the beautiful Arunachala

hill.May blessings fall your way,Soul, "A. Srinivas Rao" <profsrinivasrao@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Alan and others,> > I dont wish to split this group as indicated. Far from that. Neither > is what has happened a mere drama. I am sad that we state this with > such insouciance. I am also aware of the irony....this is a group as > some one points out here to seek the truth and not a > illusory "projection" as a political issue. What has happened is a > mere illusion and we ought to not participate in such a world drama. > > Let me narrate a story. Once Shankara was running through the > streets of Kashi chased by a mad elephant. His rival laughed at the > spectacle and mocked ." O shankara.... dont run the

elephant is > merely an illusion". Shankara in his wisdom yelled back "O fool if > this elephant chasing me is an illusion ....so is my running". There > are always two levels of truth "the Vyavaharika (the relative) and > the Paramarthika (the absolute). to not see one is to deny the other.> > We crave for the exotic until truth comes knocking on our doors and > we tell him dont knock I am too busy serching for truth. > > Warm regards...too small to distribute belssings> > Srinivas> > > > , Alan Jacobs > <alanadamsjacobs@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Soul,> > Â > > I totally agree with your letter. Ramana did not wish his Devotees > to identify with world drama.

Of course we feel concern, but our > main aim is to practice Self Enquiry and Surrender to the Self.> > Â > > all love,> > Â > > Alan > > > > --- On Mon, 1/12/08, souleternalbeing <souleternalbeing@ > wrote:> > > > souleternalbeing <souleternalbeing@ >> > Re: With head bowed...> > > > Monday, 1 December, 2008, 6:09 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Daer Srinivas,> > > > You wrote...> > > > "What makes me disconcerted is how> > hermetically sealed this group seems...untouched and unaffected".> > > >

This is a projection. > > > > The deep interest here is to discuss truth, other wise I would > join a > > policically- focussed discussion group.> > > > Are you sure people here are "unaffected" ? What makes you so sure?> > > > I know , in this experience, when it is heard of some violence in > the > > world or right next to me, the feelings of pain and sadness arise. > > When on next to me feels joy, joy also arises here.> > > > Theses painful feelings are truly welcomed in This that I am/ > > Awareness/Conscious ness. When someone cries next to me, I feel > their > > pain too, and sometimes cry with them.> > > > To write what you wrote causes a split in this lovely group , and > I > > wouln't want that. This is too precious. The focus is on truth, on

> > Self-Inquiry.> > > > Blessings to all here, though we may not share the same views, > there > > is no doubt we share the same essence.> > > > Soul> > > > , "A. Srinivas Rao" > > <profsrinivasrao@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Joyce,> > > > > > Thank you for at least acknowledging that there is some > sensitivity > > to > > > whats going on around us. What makes me disconcerted is how > > > hermetically sealed this group seems...untouched and unaffected. > In > > > India we are yet shocked and taking our faltering steps back. I > am > > a > > > bit disapppointed that we are with no sympathy discussing our > > > professed vegetarianism and our Ahimsa. I

cant help stating that > no > > > one seems to even cross verify if there was one amongst us who > > could > > > have been killed. We are losing our humanism in this cloistered > > > identities.> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Srinivas> > > > > > , "Joyce" <shaantih@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > As I went through my website, I looked at some > > > > webpages and had a moment of remembrance> > > > as I read this, written just after we (USA) bombed Iraq.> > > > As I read the news this morning, it came to my mind> > > > and so I post it that we may bow our heads in> > > > remembrance should we wish to do so...> > > > > > > > http://www.omshaant ih.com/Poetry/ One/One.htm> > > >> > >> >>