IndiaDivine.org

AW: With head bowed...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Soul,

that sounds perfect, so then we will all meet "there" somehow..

In and with His Grace,

Santoshan.--- souleternalbeing <souleternalbeing schrieb am Mo, 1.12.2008:

Von: souleternalbeing <souleternalbeingBetreff: Re: With head bowed...An: Datum: Montag, 1. Dezember 2008, 23:42

Namaste Andreas,Oh, great.That would be lovely. There are a few people from this group who will be in Tiruvannamali Jan-Feb, so i'll post a message when I'm there and we can meet somewhere... and enjoy this love for truth..being. ..together.Blessings,Soul, andreas farsatis <born010405@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Soul,> i will also be having the blessing to be where Baghavan sri ramana maharshi spended> His earthly life,that will be between january and february,would you like to meet?> In His Grace,> Sandoshan.> > --- souleternalbeing <souleternalbeing@ ...> schrieb am Mo, 1.12.2008:> > Von: souleternalbeing <souleternalbeing@ ...>> Betreff: [ - Ramana

Guru] Re: With head bowed...> An: > Datum: Montag, 1. Dezember 2008, 9:12> > > > > > > Dear Srinivas,> > It seems you misunderstand what I wrote...> > Here it is ...(the first part of the last letter)> > > Daer Srinivas,> >> > You wrote...> >> > "What makes me disconcerted is how> > hermetically sealed this group seems...untouched and unaffected".> >> > This is a projection.> >> > The deep interest here is to discuss truth, other wise I would> join a> > policically- focussed discussion group.> >> > Are you sure people here are "unaffected" ? What makes you so sure?> > > The "projection"

I was refering to is the projecting that people in > the group are "untouched and unaffected". ... not that the political > issue is a projection.. .as you misunderstood. > > I was saying that you were quite wrong, as here, in my experience, > everything is felt and welcomed, though seen as not who I am. So > whatever knocks at this door is welcome. > > I totally agree with what you wrote...> > >There > > are always two levels of truth "the Vyavaharika (the relative) and > > the Paramarthika (the absolute). to not see one is to deny the > >other.> > You were accusing or projecting that others are "untouched and > unaffected" (to use your words) ... and I have written "what makes > you so sure? It is not the case here".> > Self-Inquiry is the focus of this group, and it is clearly stated > upon

joining. > > So, because this is the focus and people aren't discussing world > events, doesn't mean people here don't care, or try to push things > away,or are "untouched and unaffested" as your story implies.> > I just feel to clariry this to keep harmony among members.> > We haven't been introduced, Mr. Srinivas, so Namaste, my name is > Soul, from Ausralia.> Soon I will have the blessing of walking where Sri Ramana walked, on > the beautiful Arunachala hill.> > May blessings fall your way,> Soul> > , "A. Srinivas Rao" > <profsrinivasrao@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Alan and others,> > > > I dont wish to split this group as indicated. Far from that. > Neither > > is what has happened a mere drama. I am sad that we state this with

> > such insouciance. I am also aware of the irony....this is a group > as > > some one points out here to seek the truth and not a > > illusory "projection" as a political issue. What has happened is a > > mere illusion and we ought to not participate in such a world > drama. > > > > Let me narrate a story. Once Shankara was running through the > > streets of Kashi chased by a mad elephant. His rival laughed at the > > spectacle and mocked ." O shankara.... dont run the elephant is > > merely an illusion". Shankara in his wisdom yelled back "O fool if > > this elephant chasing me is an illusion ....so is my running". > There > > are always two levels of truth "the Vyavaharika (the relative) and > > the Paramarthika (the absolute). to not see one is to deny the > other.> > >

> We crave for the exotic until truth comes knocking on our doors and > > we tell him dont knock I am too busy serching for truth. > > > > Warm regards...too small to distribute belssings> > > > Srinivas> > > > > > > > , Alan Jacobs > > <alanadamsjacobs@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Soul,> > >  > > > I totally agree with your letter. Ramana did not wish his > Devotees > > to identify with world drama. Of course we feel concern, but our > > main aim is to practice Self Enquiry and Surrender to the Self.> > >  > > > all love,> > >  > > > Alan > > > > > > --- On Mon, 1/12/08, souleternalbeing <souleternalbeing@ >

wrote:> > > > > > souleternalbeing <souleternalbeing@ >> > > Re: With head bowed...> > > > > > Monday, 1 December, 2008, 6:09 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Daer Srinivas,> > > > > > You wrote...> > > > > > "What makes me disconcerted is how> > > hermetically sealed this group seems...untouched and unaffected".> > > > > > This is a projection. > > > > > > The deep interest here is to discuss truth, other wise I would > > join a > > > policically- focussed discussion group.> > > > > > Are you sure people

here are "unaffected" ? What makes you so > sure?> > > > > > I know , in this experience, when it is heard of some violence in > > the > > > world or right next to me, the feelings of pain and sadness > arise. > > > When on next to me feels joy, joy also arises here.> > > > > > Theses painful feelings are truly welcomed in This that I am/ > > > Awareness/Conscious ness. When someone cries next to me, I feel > > their > > > pain too, and sometimes cry with them.> > > > > > To write what you wrote causes a split in this lovely group , and > > I > > > wouln't want that. This is too precious. The focus is on truth, > on > > > Self-Inquiry.> > > > > > Blessings to all here, though we may not share the same views, >

> there > > > is no doubt we share the same essence.> > > > > > Soul> > > > > > , "A. Srinivas Rao" > > > <profsrinivasrao@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Joyce,> > > > > > > > Thank you for at least acknowledging that there is some > > sensitivity > > > to > > > > whats going on around us. What makes me disconcerted is how > > > > hermetically sealed this group seems...untouched and > unaffected. > > In > > > > India we are yet shocked and taking our faltering steps back. I > > am > > > a > > > > bit disapppointed that we are with no sympathy discussing our > > > > professed vegetarianism and our Ahimsa. I cant help

stating > that > > no > > > > one seems to even cross verify if there was one amongst us who > > > could > > > > have been killed. We are losing our humanism in this cloistered > > > > identities.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Srinivas> > > > > > > > , "Joyce" <shaantih@> > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > As I went through my website, I looked at some > > > > > webpages and had a moment of remembrance> > > > > as I read this, written just after we (USA) bombed Iraq.> > > > > As I read the news this morning, it came to my mind> > > > > and so I post it that we may bow our heads in> > > >

> remembrance should we wish to do so...> > > > > > > > > > http://www.omshaant ih.com/Poetry/ One/One.htm> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>