IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mumbai In My Tears: By Madathil Rajendran Nair

Dear friends

just read again this moving work of my esteemed friend - he allowed me to call him so -Madathil Rajendran Nair.

As members of the murdered victims are dear to me - because Chabad spiritual jewish movement is a dear human project this person wash again and again shocked - like always when "humans" show their cruel ability to inflict suffering.

This time - and in the last years more and more - dear mother India is victim of this attacks.

But my suffering is senseless.

As it is senseless to suffer by Shoa the cruel murdering of red indians and and and

As i live now again in middle of central europe - in ungary - i have the Grace to watch how hate fear envy leads to suffering of so many "huingarian gypsies".

In this country you should not - out of "common sense" talk about the gypsies and the jewish question...

unimaginable but true

why i do share this with this esteemed sangha

because we have to accept all this as reality. At least for the normal beings who do not know that ALL IS JUST A DREAM

but what does this mean in practice in daily life??????

not to "suffer" ?

not to stand up everywhere in every instance against this unhuman behaviour?

in recent weeks i realized that many "intelligent people" are functioning like robots - specialy when you touch this subject of gypsies and jews and all whats going on this "world"

who is to blame???

immedeately: the above mentioned groups

b u t when michael, in this age is now ready to confront this without "anger" - just stating that they should reflect what poison is pouring out of their mouth - it seems at least i have this impression to work....

but knowing to well human nature - it is not of long value

but all this is not "our problem"

our problem is to stand up in a modest and decent way against this poison

knowing INSIDE the truth SRI RAMANA MAHARSHI and others have stated a n d l i v e d accordingly

So dear friends let us follow this example and not be like the vast majority who really do not care whats going in the "world" and are attracted to "reality" meaning consumism and falseness in every sense like the flies and other other animals follow the light till the die

in His Grace

michael