IndiaDivine.org

Check out this site I found on StumbleUpon!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

StumbleUpon

Discover new web sites

Mystical Art Prints

mysticalartprints.com/pages/lo...

1 reviews

sufism, art

alan1929 has sent you a site he found with StumbleUpon

speaks for itself

alan1929

Connect with me >

About StumbleUpon

Channel surf the internet with StumbleUpon! Discover great web content recommended by your friends and like-minded stumblers by just clicking the Stumble! button -

Learn More >

If you do not wish to receive e-mails sent by your friends via StumbleUpon, please

© StumbleUpon 2001-2009

Hello Alan and Arto and everyone,

The list is not meant for promoting stumbleupon or facebook, etc.

Please do not send such messages here. If a website is of interest,

you can simply post the actual url to the group.

By the way, I am now on stumbleupon.com under the name

" " . Everyone is welcome to join me there as " friend " . I

am not that active but if a group forms there can be.

In any case, let us not send ads for these sites to this list unless

it benefits the sangha in some way. Some members may consider such

things a nuisance. If people want to be active on stumbleupon,

is already there. I have only two " friends " there so

far. :-).

Namaste and love to all

Harsha

Dear ALL...I know this is not the actual subject of Hji's posts, but.........Do let me quickly warn everyone on this list that there is a nasty virus out there right now. Internet Explorer Browsers arevery vulnerable to it and it apparantly invades Windows' scriptingvery easily too. How do I know this? My office computer was infectedover one week ago and I have been working out of my upstairscomputer completely, also completely cut off from my legal files, etc.The man who is fixing it has told me what I just told you. He also saysonce it gets into your computer, it continues to download viruses intoyour computer in the backround through your WINDOWS operating system! It can also disable your antivurus software, which it did to mine, which was completely updated and in good working order.I got it clicking onto a website page while I was googling for someinformation. It is called Antivirus 2009 and it also displays theWindows icon. I immediately suspected it and did not click onit, but tried to turn it off. It was too late...once it enters your system,it will take over. I continued to try to boot my computer. If it happens,

do not continue to use your computer but get help unless you have

tools to remove virus infections. Otherwise, it will continue to load

more virus into your computer everytime you try to boot it up.

Mine was loaded with other infections from it and he is still cleaning it up today. The good news? I had little choice but to spend my time in other pursuits :-)Hari OM!!!!I am not complaining just surrendering to it- harshaimtm Thursday, January 08, 2009 9:33 AM Re: Check out this site I found on StumbleUpon!Hello Alan and Arto and everyone,The list is not meant for promoting stumbleupon or facebook, etc.Please do not send such messages here. If a website is of interest,you can simply post the actual url to the group.By the way, I am now on stumbleupon.com under the name"". Everyone is welcome to join me there as "friend". Iam not that active but if a group forms there can be.In any case, let us not send ads for these sites to this list unlessit benefits the sangha in some way. Some members may consider suchthings a nuisance. If people want to be active on stumbleupon, is already there. I have only two "friends" there sofar. :-).Namaste and love to allHarsha