IndiaDivine.org

Swami Sadasivananda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

We are indeed blessed that Swami Sadasivananda has agreed to join our

Satsangh. Here are some brief notes about Swamiji.

He was born in Florida in 1950. He studied comparative

> religion at a University in Colorado. He visited Sri Ramanashramam

> in 1971. From that Darshan of Arunachala he determined to take Sanyas.In 1974

he received initiation in the disciple lineage of Puri

> Sankaracharya. He visited Anandamayi Ma's Ashram while she was still alive

and received the golden touch of this Joy-Permeated Mother, and remained under

her guidance until her passing. He was there for thirty years giving

> service and practicing sadhana. Since then he has been living in

> Tiruvannamalai and is a frequent visitor to Ramanasramam where he is

available, and gives advice to questioners. He has made a thorough study of

Bhagavan's teachings as well as those of Sri Ramakrishna.

> > Swami has also completed a new book regarding

> Bhagavan's teachings on " Practical Sadhana " that is due to be published by Sri

Ramanashramam this spring. This book, as well as a

> great deal of additional works by direct disciples of Bhagavan including

> various other aspects of spiritual instructions are posted on a websitethat is

maintained by the Swami. The website address is:

> www.spiritualpracticeofbhagavan.org

>

I was lucky to hear him give a delightful talk when he

> was recently in London. We are indeed fortunate to have him on board.

> >

> > Love to all,

> >

> > Alan

> >

Namaste Dear friend Alan

thank you for being a beacon of light for all those who really want to know and to put in daily practice this wisdom.

By your steady ongoing contribution to this Sangha you help us so much indeed....

Be embraced in deep gratitude

yours in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael bindel

-

Alan Jacobs

Thursday, January 08, 2009 5:03 PM

Re: Swami Sadasivananda

Dear friends,We are indeed blessed that Swami Sadasivananda has agreed to join our Satsangh. Here are some brief notes about Swamiji.He was born in Florida in 1950. He studied comparative> religion at a University in Colorado. He visited Sri Ramanashramam> in 1971. From that Darshan of Arunachala he determined to take Sanyas.In 1974 he received initiation in the disciple lineage of Puri> Sankaracharya. He visited Anandamayi Ma's Ashram while she was still alive and received the golden touch of this Joy-Permeated Mother, and remained under her guidance until her passing. He was there for thirty years giving> service and practicing sadhana. Since then he has been living in> Tiruvannamalai and is a frequent visitor to Ramanasramam where he is available, and gives advice to questioners. He has made a thorough study of Bhagavan's teachings as well as those of Sri Ramakrishna.> > Swami has also completed a new book regarding> Bhagavan's teachings on "Practical Sadhana" that is due to be published by Sri Ramanashramam this spring. This book, as well as a> great deal of additional works by direct disciples of Bhagavan including> various other aspects of spiritual instructions are posted on a websitethat is maintained by the Swami. The website address is: > www.spiritualpracticeofbhagavan.org> I was lucky to hear him give a delightful talk when he> was recently in London. We are indeed fortunate to have him on board.> >> > Love to all,> >> > Alan> >

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.5/1882 - Release 08/01/2009 8.13

Dear Miuchael,

It is good to read your postings again after a break They are always appreciated.

Much love and blessings,

Alan --- On Thu, 8/1/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindelRe: Re: Swami Sadasivananda Date: Thursday, 8 January, 2009, 4:44 PM

Namaste Dear friend Alan

thank you for being a beacon of light for all those who really want to know and to put in daily practice this wisdom.

By your steady ongoing contribution to this Sangha you help us so much indeed....

michael bindel

-

Alan Jacobs

Dear friends,We are indeed blessed that Swami Sadasivananda has agreed to join our Satsangh. Here are some brief notes about Swamiji.He was born in Florida in 1950. He studied comparative> religion at a University in Colorado. He visited Sri Ramanashramam> in 1971. From that Darshan of Arunachala he determined to take Sanyas.In 1974 he received initiation in the disciple lineage of Puri> Sankaracharya. He visited Anandamayi Ma's Ashram while she was still alive and received the golden touch of this Joy-Permeated Mother, and remained under her guidance until her passing. He was there for thirty years giving> service and practicing sadhana. Since then he has been living in> Tiruvannamalai and is a frequent visitor to Ramanasramam where he is available, and gives advice to questioners. He has made a thorough study of Bhagavan's teachings as well as those of Sri Ramakrishna.> > Swami has

also completed a new book regarding> Bhagavan's teachings on "Practical Sadhana" that is due to be published by Sri Ramanashramam this spring. This book, as well as a> great deal of additional works by direct disciples of Bhagavan including> various other aspects of spiritual instructions are posted on a websitethat is maintained by the Swami. The website address is: > www.spiritualpracti ceofbhagavan. org> I was lucky to hear him give a delightful talk when he> was recently in London. We are indeed fortunate to have him on board.> >> > Love to all,> >> > Alan> >

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.5/1882 - Release 08/01/2009 8.13

Hello All MembersToday is Bhagavan Raman Maharishi Jayathi. So in this beautiful day let all pray to him that we all be happy and peaceful ever in this world...OM NAMO BHAGAVATHAE SRI RAMANAYA by GnyaanadeepaMichael Bindel <michael.bindel Sent: Thursday, 8 January, 2009 10:14:30 PMRe: Re: Swami Sadasivananda

Namaste Dear friend Alan

michael bindel

-

Alan Jacobs

Dear friends,We are indeed blessed that Swami Sadasivananda has agreed to join our Satsangh. Here are some brief notes about Swamiji.He was born in Florida in 1950. He studied comparative> religion at a University in Colorado. He visited Sri Ramanashramam> in 1971. From that Darshan of Arunachala he determined to take Sanyas.In 1974 he received initiation in the disciple lineage of Puri> Sankaracharya. He visited Anandamayi Ma's Ashram while she was still alive and received the golden touch of this Joy-Permeated Mother, and remained under her guidance until her passing. He was there for thirty years giving> service and practicing sadhana. Since then he has been living in> Tiruvannamalai and is a frequent visitor to Ramanasramam where he is available, and gives advice to questioners. He has made a thorough study of Bhagavan's teachings as well as those of Sri Ramakrishna.> > Swami has also completed a new book regarding> Bhagavan's teachings on "Practical Sadhana" that is due to be published by Sri Ramanashramam this spring. This book, as well as a> great deal of additional works by direct disciples of Bhagavan including> various other aspects of spiritual instructions are posted on a websitethat is maintained by the Swami. The website address is: > www.spiritualpracti ceofbhagavan. org> I was lucky to hear him give a delightful talk when he> was recently in London. We are indeed fortunate to have him on board.> >> > Love to all,> >> > Alan> >

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.5/1882 - Release 08/01/2009 8.13

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Gnyaana deepa,

Thank you so much for reminding us of this Holy Day when it is once more appropriate to surrender totally and irreversibly to his lotus feet, alive inside our Hearts.

Om namah bhagavate sri Ramanaya.

Alan --- On Sun, 11/1/09, gnyaana deepa <gnyaanadeepa wrote:

gnyaana deepa <gnyaanadeepaRe: Re: Swami Sadasivananda Date: Sunday, 11 January, 2009, 5:35 AM

Hello All MembersToday is Bhagavan Raman Maharishi Jayathi. So in this beautiful day let all pray to him that we all be happy and peaceful ever in this world...OM NAMO BHAGAVATHAE SRI RAMANAYA

by

Gnyaanadeepa

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu>Thursday, 8 January, 2009 10:14:30 PMRe: Re: Swami Sadasivananda

Namaste Dear friend Alan

michael bindel

-

Alan Jacobs

Dear friends,We are indeed blessed that Swami Sadasivananda has agreed to join our Satsangh. Here are some brief notes about Swamiji.He was born in Florida in 1950. He studied comparative> religion at a University in Colorado. He visited Sri Ramanashramam> in 1971. From that Darshan of Arunachala he determined to take Sanyas.In 1974 he received initiation in the disciple lineage of Puri> Sankaracharya. He visited Anandamayi Ma's Ashram while she was still alive and received the golden touch of this Joy-Permeated Mother, and remained under her guidance until her passing. He was there for thirty years giving> service and practicing sadhana. Since then he has been living in> Tiruvannamalai and is a frequent visitor to Ramanasramam where he is available, and gives advice to questioners. He has made a thorough study of Bhagavan's teachings as well as those of Sri Ramakrishna.> > Swami has

also completed a new book regarding> Bhagavan's teachings on "Practical Sadhana" that is due to be published by Sri Ramanashramam this spring. This book, as well as a> great deal of additional works by direct disciples of Bhagavan including> various other aspects of spiritual instructions are posted on a websitethat is maintained by the Swami. The website address is: > www.spiritualpracti ceofbhagavan. org> I was lucky to hear him give a delightful talk when he> was recently in London. We are indeed fortunate to have him on board.> >> > Love to all,> >> > Alan> >

Hello ALANIt is my indeed pleasure that i have started reading books on Ramana Maharishi and i am great devotee of Bhagavan and i used to go toThiruvanamalai once in 3months. by GnyaanadeepaAlan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs Sent: Sunday, 11 January, 2009

11:26:17 AMRe: Re: Swami Sadasivananda

Dear Gnyaana deepa,

Thank you so much for reminding us of this Holy Day when it is once more appropriate to surrender totally and irreversibly to his lotus feet, alive inside our Hearts.

Om namah bhagavate sri Ramanaya.

Alan --- On Sun, 11/1/09, gnyaana deepa <gnyaanadeepa@ .co. in> wrote:

gnyaana deepa <gnyaanadeepa@ .co. in>Re: Re: Swami SadasivanandaSunday, 11 January, 2009, 5:35 AM

Hello All MembersToday is Bhagavan Raman Maharishi Jayathi. So in this beautiful day let all pray to him that we all be happy and peaceful ever in this world...OM NAMO BHAGAVATHAE SRI RAMANAYA

by

Gnyaanadeepa

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu>Thursday, 8 January, 2009 10:14:30 PMRe: Re: Swami Sadasivananda

Namaste Dear friend Alan

michael bindel

-

Alan Jacobs

Dear Alan,

I am really fortunate that I came across this a group.

I really liked the articles you wrote. I am a devotee of Sri Bhagvan

as well as Sri Ramakrishna. I am getting pulled towards the Self

Inquiry teachings of Sri Bhagavan in a very strong way. I am going

to visit Sri Ramanashram on Jan. 27 until Jan 30. I look forward to

meeting Swami Sadasivnandaji while there. I also got the info re

Satsanga with Ganesan from one of the messages posted. I am so

grateful for this valuable information and hope to take full

advantage during my short pilgrimage. This is my first visit to Sri

Ramanashram and I am very excited indeed!

Thank you for your selfless work of getting the devotees together

and posting very valuable articles to reach every interested person

around the globe,

Best regards,

Yours in Bhagvan,

Purnima

, gnyaana deepa

<gnyaanadeepa wrote:

>

> Hello ALAN

>

> It is my indeed pleasure that i have started reading books on

Ramana Maharishi and i am great devotee of Bhagavan and i used to go

toThiruvanamalai once in 3months.

>

> by

>

>

> Gnyaanadeepa

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs

>

> Sunday, 11 January, 2009 11:26:17 AM

> Re: Re: Swami Sadasivananda

>

>

> Dear Gnyaana deepa,

>

> Thank you so much for reminding us of this Holy Day when it is

once more appropriate to surrender totally and irreversibly to his

lotus feet, alive inside our Hearts.

>

> Om namah bhagavate sri Ramanaya.

>

> Alan

>

> --- On Sun, 11/1/09, gnyaana deepa <gnyaanadeepa@ .co. in>

wrote:

>

> gnyaana deepa <gnyaanadeepa@ .co. in>

>

> Sunday, 11 January, 2009, 5:35 AM

>

>

> Hello All Members

>

> Today is Bhagavan Raman Maharishi Jayathi. So in this beautiful

day let all pray to him that we all be happy and peaceful ever in

this world...

>

>

> OM NAMO BHAGAVATHAE SRI RAMANAYA

>

> by

>

>

> Gnyaanadeepa

>

>

>

>

> Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu>

>

> Thursday, 8 January, 2009 10:14:30 PM

>

>

> 

> Namaste Dear friend Alan

>

> thank you for being a beacon of light for all those who really

want to know and to put in daily practice this wisdom.

> By your steady ongoing contribution to this Sangha you help us so

much indeed....

>

> Be embraced in deep gratitude

>

> yours in Sri Ramana Maharshi

>

> michael bindel

>

>

>

> -

> Alan Jacobs

>

> Thursday, January 08, 2009 5:03 PM

> Re: Swami Sadasivananda

>

>

> Dear friends,

>

> We are indeed blessed that Swami Sadasivananda has agreed to join

our Satsangh. Here are some brief notes about Swamiji.

>

> He was born in Florida in 1950. He studied comparative

> > religion at a University in Colorado. He visited Sri

Ramanashramam

> > in 1971. From that Darshan of Arunachala he determined to take

Sanyas.In 1974 he received initiation in the disciple lineage of Puri

> > Sankaracharya. He visited Anandamayi Ma's Ashram while she was

still alive and received the golden touch of this Joy-Permeated

Mother, and remained under her guidance until her passing. He was

there for thirty years giving

> > service and practicing sadhana. Since then he has been living in

> > Tiruvannamalai and is a frequent visitor to Ramanasramam where

he is available, and gives advice to questioners. He has made a

thorough study of Bhagavan's teachings as well as those of Sri

Ramakrishna.

> > > Swami has also completed a new book regarding

> > Bhagavan's teachings on " Practical Sadhana " that is due to be

published by Sri Ramanashramam this spring. This book, as well as a

> > great deal of additional works by direct disciples of Bhagavan

including

> > various other aspects of spiritual instructions are posted on a

websitethat is maintained by the Swami. The website address is:

> > www.spiritualpracti ceofbhagavan. org

> >

> I was lucky to hear him give a delightful talk when he

> > was recently in London. We are indeed fortunate to have him on

board.

> > >

> > > Love to all,

> > >

> > > Alan

> > >

>

>

>

> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com

> Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.5/1882 - Release Date:

08/01/2009 8.13

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them

now.

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Dear Purnima,

Thank you for your letter. I am so glad you find the members of Harshasatangh to be helpful in your quest. I hope you have a truly happy and auspicious visit to Tiruvannamalai, a sacred place, if ever there was one.

All best wishes and warm regards,

Alan --- On Thu, 15/1/09, purnimamujumdar <purnimamujumdar wrote:

purnimamujumdar <purnimamujumdar Re: Swami Sadasivananda Date: Thursday, 15 January, 2009, 8:17 AM

Dear Alan,I am really fortunate that I came across this a group. I really liked the articles you wrote. I am a devotee of Sri Bhagvan as well as Sri Ramakrishna. I am getting pulled towards the Self Inquiry teachings of Sri Bhagavan in a very strong way. I am going to visit Sri Ramanashram on Jan. 27 until Jan 30. I look forward to meeting Swami Sadasivnandaji while there. I also got the info re Satsanga with Ganesan from one of the messages posted. I am so grateful for this valuable information and hope to take full advantage during my short pilgrimage. This is my first visit to Sri Ramanashram and I am very excited indeed!Thank you for your selfless work of getting the devotees together and posting very valuable articles to reach every interested person around the globe,Best regards,Yours in Bhagvan,Purnima, gnyaana deepa <gnyaanadeepa@ ...> wrote:>> Hello ALAN> > It is my indeed pleasure that i have started reading books on Ramana Maharishi and i am great devotee of Bhagavan and i used to go toThiruvanamalai once in 3months. > > by > > > Gnyaanadeepa> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ ...>> > Sunday, 11 January, 2009 11:26:17 AM> Re: Re: Swami Sadasivananda> > > Dear Gnyaana deepa,> > Thank you so much for reminding us of this Holy Day when it is once

more appropriate to surrender totally and irreversibly to his lotus feet, alive inside our Hearts.> > Om namah bhagavate sri Ramanaya.> > Alan > > --- On Sun, 11/1/09, gnyaana deepa <gnyaanadeepa@ .co. in> wrote:> > gnyaana deepa <gnyaanadeepa@ .co. in>> Re: Re: Swami Sadasivananda> > Sunday, 11 January, 2009, 5:35 AM> > > Hello All Members> > Today is Bhagavan Raman Maharishi Jayathi. So in this beautiful day let all pray to him that we all be happy and peaceful ever in this world...> > > OM NAMO BHAGAVATHAE SRI RAMANAYA> > by > > > Gnyaanadeepa > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Michael Bindel

<michael.bindel@ t-online. hu>> > Thursday, 8 January, 2009 10:14:30 PM> Re: Re: Swami Sadasivananda> > >  > Namaste Dear friend Alan> > thank you for being a beacon of light for all those who really want to know and to put in daily practice this wisdom.> By your steady ongoing contribution to this Sangha you help us so much indeed....> > Be embraced in deep gratitude> > yours in Sri Ramana Maharshi> > michael bindel> > > > - > Alan Jacobs > > Thursday, January 08, 2009 5:03 PM> Re: Swami Sadasivananda> > > Dear friends,> > We are indeed

blessed that Swami Sadasivananda has agreed to join our Satsangh. Here are some brief notes about Swamiji.> > He was born in Florida in 1950. He studied comparative> > religion at a University in Colorado. He visited Sri Ramanashramam> > in 1971. From that Darshan of Arunachala he determined to take Sanyas.In 1974 he received initiation in the disciple lineage of Puri> > Sankaracharya. He visited Anandamayi Ma's Ashram while she was still alive and received the golden touch of this Joy-Permeated Mother, and remained under her guidance until her passing. He was there for thirty years giving> > service and practicing sadhana. Since then he has been living in> > Tiruvannamalai and is a frequent visitor to Ramanasramam where he is available, and gives advice to questioners. He has made a thorough study of Bhagavan's teachings as well as those of Sri

Ramakrishna.> > > Swami has also completed a new book regarding> > Bhagavan's teachings on "Practical Sadhana" that is due to be published by Sri Ramanashramam this spring. This book, as well as a> > great deal of additional works by direct disciples of Bhagavan including> > various other aspects of spiritual instructions are posted on a websitethat is maintained by the Swami. The website address is: > > www.spiritualpracti ceofbhagavan. org> > > I was lucky to hear him give a delightful talk when he> > was recently in London. We are indeed fortunate to have him on board.> > >> > > Love to all,> > >> > > Alan> > >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com > Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.5/1882 - Release 08/01/2009 8.13> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now. > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>