> Consciousness, who is the (one) Source of both, dwells

> between them in the

> Heart.

>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> These quotations are from the book,

> Guru--Ramana--Vachana--Mala by " Who, "

> published by Sri Ramanasramam.

Ok. Alan, are you telepathic? That really ticks me off when someone can read me and I can't them. My Zen Master can read my mind, but I can't read his. I am about to kick some men's rearends. :-). By the way music is such a wonderful way of connecting. I went to AZ for a conference last year, and on a whim decided to a reading done by a funny guy from India. He told me sound transmitted, especially through my left ear had healing capabilities. He stood up, held his arms above his head....... Sound is very important to me. I love music, I give it to the people I love on mp3s and I listen to it almost all the time. But, I know about the energy in the heart, it stays there all the time with various intensity, sometimes more than I can stand. You are in England? You are old, you can still stand to have your butt kicked. Light and .......Love. K

-

Alan Jacobs

Monday, January 19, 2009 6:30 PM

From the Garland of Guru's Sayings 'Who' Translation

> Verse 93. Since the (vital) fire called Kundalini flames> upwards, and the> moon, namely intellect, flows downwards, the Supreme Self,> the Sun> Consciousness, who is the (one) Source of both, dwells> between them in the> Heart.> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> These quotations are from the book,> Guru--Ramana--Vachana--Mala by "Who,"> published by Sri Ramanasramam.

Dear Karla,

Your writing is de light and love ly

Alan --- On Tue, 20/1/09, karla <docdanes wrote:

karla <docdanesRe: From the Garland of Guru's Sayings 'Who' Translation Date: Tuesday, 20 January, 2009, 2:05 AM

Ok. Alan, are you telepathic? That really ticks me off when someone can read me and I can't them. My Zen Master can read my mind, but I can't read his. I am about to kick some men's rearends. :-). By the way music is such a wonderful way of connecting. I went to AZ for a conference last year, and on a whim decided to a reading done by a funny guy from India. He told me sound transmitted, especially through my left ear had healing capabilities. He stood up, held his arms above his head....... Sound is very important to me. I love music, I give it to the people I love on mp3s and I listen to it almost all the time. But, I know about the energy in the heart, it stays there all the time with various intensity, sometimes more than I can stand. You are in England? You are old, you can still stand to have your butt kicked. Light and

........Love. K

-

Alan Jacobs

Monday, January 19, 2009 6:30 PM

From the Garland of Guru's Sayings 'Who' Translation

> Verse 93. Since the (vital) fire called Kundalini flames> upwards, and the> moon, namely intellect, flows downwards, the Supreme Self,> the Sun> Consciousness, who is the (one) Source of both, dwells> between them in the> Heart.> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~> These quotations are from the book,> Guru--Ramana- -Vachana- -Mala by "Who,"> published by Sri Ramanasramam.