> one, not two; the

> Supreme One is the Real (Self); the other one is a false

> appearance.

>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> These quotations are from the book,

> Guru--Ramana--Vachana--Mala by " Who, "

> published by Sri Ramanasramam.

Oops, I have been caught by the moderator, being too blunt. :-). Good evening (it is evening here), Alan. You have to understand, us Hermits have to find entertainment in some way, even if it is stirring up trouble. I hope you have had a good day. k

-

Alan Jacobs

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:22 PM

From the Garland of Gurus' Sayings- 'Who' Translation

> Verse 94. "There are two Selves; the individual self> is one; the Supreme> is another;" so think the ignorant ones; Self is only> one, not two; the> Supreme One is the Real (Self); the other one is a false> appearance.> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> These quotations are from the book,> Guru--Ramana--Vachana--Mala by "Who,"> published by Sri Ramanasramam.

Dear Karla,

Thank you for letting me know how you feel. Yes, I had a good day thank you. With Sri Bhagavan's Grace every day is a good day.

All liight and Love,

Alan --- On Wed, 21/1/09, karla <docdanes wrote:

karla <docdanesRe: From the Garland of Gurus' Sayings- 'Who' Translation Date: Wednesday, 21 January, 2009, 1:29 AM

Oops, I have been caught by the moderator, being too blunt. :-). Good evening (it is evening here), Alan. You have to understand, us Hermits have to find entertainment in some way, even if it is stirring up trouble. I hope you have had a good day. k

-

Alan Jacobs

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:22 PM

From the Garland of Gurus' Sayings- 'Who' Translation

> Verse 94. "There are two Selves; the individual self> is one; the Supreme> is another;" so think the ignorant ones; Self is only> one, not two; the> Supreme One is the Real (Self); the other one is a false> appearance.> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~> These quotations are from the book,> Guru--Ramana- -Vachana- -Mala by "Who,"> published by Sri Ramanasramam.