IndiaDivine.org

AW: Heros and Gurus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,

this morning i had a sincere Satsangh here in tiru

with Ganeschan,he pointed out how extraordinary compassionate was

Sri Ramana, and also said that wisdom and realisation would be worthless without

compassion,and that compassion is the very essence

of true spirituality..

Does that mean anything to you Tony?

In His compassion and Grace,

Sandosham.

--- Tony OClery <aoclery schrieb am Mi, 21.1.2009:

Von: Tony OClery <aocleryBetreff: Re: Heros and GurusAn: Datum: Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2009, 18:02

, "karla" <docdanes@.. .> wrote:>> I am of the opinion that you speak from ignorance. Yes, this is an illusion, but it is a very real illusion to most and full of emotion and life experiences. While we walk on this earth it is necessary to deal with the problems that confront us. If we understand that the real reality is behind the veil, it is easier to approach life without the emotions of fear, anger, self gratification etc. We can connect with the love and peace and walk through the hardships of this life knowing this is temporary and not really that important. That we are not alone, and we will be taken care of. Your thoughts are scattered. Dualism, Illusion, the bases of all religions. I try not to judge religions too much. For most, religion helps to form the

initial understanding of right from wrong and an understanding that we are not alone. Maybe not worrying so much with what is going on with everyone else, you can devote more time to looking inside of yourself for a better understanding of what is going on in the world around you. Others frequently reflect back to you what you are yourself. You see in the world around you what maybe a defect in yourself. I know I am being a little harsh. But, I really think some time quieting your mind would help, I sense a little hostility in some of your posts. Try to watch a sunset with a quiet appreciation and joy. Love and Light, and I really mean it. k Namaste,There is no hostility in my posts that is your perception of my directness.. .Truth in the main is always painful to attachments. Right and wrong can be taught without religion as they were for millions of years. For as Shakespeare said...there

is no right nor wrong but thinking that makes it so. I actully don't care what people do as long as they don't scare the horses.What you express is illusion and really delusion, there is nothing behind the veil looking out for you. This is the learning process that anything other than you ie.God, Devas etc are only as real as you think that you are........There is nothing going on in the world.1. We start out life thinking we are making things happen.2. Next we realise that things are actually happening to us and we are not making anything happen.3. The final truth that nothing is happening at all.May mystics, sufis, and others have burnt at the stake of martyred for uttering these truths...... .Even Jesus was condemned for blasphemy. Then we have martyrs like Mansour and others.It is not necessary per se to deal with lifes problems. If you don't deal with them they will

still be there. We have to rise above them so to speak and let them take care of themselves.. ......There is nothing truer than the expression 'Ignorance is bliss'..for rising above knowing is bliss and the final impediment to realisation.....Cheers Tony.