IndiaDivine.org

Heart vs. intellect. Mind or No-mind vs. mind. Insight vs. views and ideas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mind or no mind vs. mind = Insight vs. views and ideas = Heart vs. intellect.

These terms create a great confusion to disciples or students of mysticism or spirituality. Many humans were totally and irrevocably lost their way through not understanding these terms correctly.

To start with; Mind or no-mind =Insight = Heart.

I will try to the best of my ability in using the English language -English is not my native tongue- to clarify these terms causing the confusion.

One has to understand the value of insight or no-mind or Heart, and how to know that he is being lead by the insight or no-mind or Heart and not by views and ideas or mind or intellect.

I will choose one term -Insght vs. views and ideas.

Mystical understanding is not through forming new views or ideas or conceptualization. Mystical understanding is through Insight. Man has to know the value of the insght and how to differentiate it from ideas, views and concepts.

In man's journey to the Ultimate Truth one has to know -through his evolving insight- where is the final destination. At each step on the way, man's evolving insight will guide him to show him the next step which he might think that this is the ultimate or final step. Then man will discover -again through his evolving insight- that there is a further next step. Until man's insight is fully evolved or matured, then he will see without any trace of doubt where is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL DESTINATION OR STAND.

If man did not follow his evolving insight and considers himself free to follow or not to follow, this man has lost his way. The evolving insight has to be seen and viewed, as well as considered, a DIVINE DECREE. Actually, what I call an evolving insight is a direct gift from the Divine, a direct guiding light from God. Man might have doubts about the authenticity of his evolving insight at the start. Therefore, man has to ask his Sage or a fellow seeker for confirmation in the begining of blossoming of his insight.

Nevertheless, the evolving insight has to be differentiated from his own ideas and views. Ideas and views are from the mind aiming to establish convention as well as man's identity and worldly living.Views and ideas take man further into worldly living. While Insight is quite the opposite. It shows man his weakness and exposes to man the methods of his worldly living as being false and untrue. Insight, takes man away from indulging in worldly living. In other words views and ideas are in the opposite direction as regards guiding man.

Ideas and views are not revelations. While insight is a revelation. Man, if honest enough with himself will be able to differentiate between a revelation that dawns on him, and a view or an idea. A revelation that shows man -beyond any doubt- the truth of the matter he is contemplating. A revelation that dawns on man, it has a totally different direction,character, texture and taste from the ideas, views and concepts.

mourad