IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Harsha

I registered at luthar.com a couple of weeks ago but haven't received any emails. I understood that new articles would be sent to me by email. It may be that no new articles have been added since I registered, but last time I looked it seemed that new articles were being added constantly.

Regards

Gary Kingsbury

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

The British Library’s new interactive Annual Report and Accounts 2007/08 : www.bl.uk/knowledge

Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. www.bl.uk/adoptabook

The Library's St Pancras site is WiFi - enabled

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the postmaster : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.