-

ramesh_chiv

Thursday, March 12, 2009 5:37 AM

Re: Re: Morning Poem Resent earlier one was incomplete

Pranams to All !

I too used to share the feeling of "weltschemrz" ( is that the right word ? ) -

looking at all the crazy happenings in the world ...but then I keep reminding

myself : " Avan indri oru anuvaum asayadhu " ( Not even an atom can vibrate

with out HIS will ) .. Everything happens according to HIS script .. we are but spectators..

but we need to be in a state of Awareness so as not to get swept away by the turn

of events .. but Accept everything as HIS Play , HIS leela .. who are we to question ?

We can observe , we can accept , we can surrender and WE CAN ENJOY !!

Ramesh

--- On Wed, 3/11/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu> wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu>Re: Re: Morning Poem Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 9:04 PM

thank to andreas email to you Dear Alan i did read your morning poem and i agree fullheartedly with andreas

this is a uplifting way in these gloomy days and it is "good" to realize that you too feel like i do

i decided 10 days ago not to look any more at tv and in the last days am not able either to follow news on internet

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

-

andreas farsatis

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 2:38 PM

AW: Re: Morning Poem

Dear Alan,

that is truly uplifting..

Thanks,

Sandosham

--- alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> schrieb am Mi, 11.3.2009:

Von: alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk>Betreff: Re: Morning PoemAn: Datum: Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 9:38

> Morning Poem> > Composed After Looking at a Morning Newspaper.> > In these days of darkening doom and gloom> Which haunt the errant soul from womb to tomb;> > Faith in Bhagavan's magnificent teaching,> The Pure Advaita which is so far reaching,> > Will save one from depression, anxst and fear.> "All happens for the very best", brings good cheer;> > God's wisdom can't be understood by Mind,> Best to enquire within, one's True Self to find!> > alan j> > >

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.9/1993 - Release 03/10/09 07:19:00

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.10/1995 - Release 03/11/09 08:28:00