IndiaDivine.org

spiritual maths

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Michael ,

I do endevour to put them in practice .. but end up stumbling every now and then..

Not for nothing has the spiritual path is described as treading on razor's edge.

Otherwise we all would have been same as Bhagwan Ramana - " The Super

Guru " - the Dakshinamurthy of modern times !

It is a joy to interact with the followers of the Maharishi...

Love

Ramesh

--- On Sun, 3/15/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindelRe: spiritual maths Date: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 4:47 PM

Dear Ramesh

as a "numerologist" since decades it was a pleasure to read your email

ZERO is indeed the infinite "possibilities" people have and usually do not try to find out their own way

the words you use are highly spiritual

hopeful you try to put them in practice moment to moment

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

the superFool

-

ramesh chivukula

Saturday, March 14, 2009 3:01 PM

spiritual maths

Zero ( No Ego , No Mind ) = Infinity ( Infinite cosmic consciousness) .

This is spiritual maths !

Pranams

Ramesh

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.13/2000 - Release 03/13/09 18:00:00

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh

tku for your email

endevour and stumbling go hand in hand - thats inevitable

the question remains

do we take all events in daily life - moment to moment - serious enough as a challenge for our "progress"

i do not like the word enlightenement anymore because "curtain of no-knowledge" reflects much better that what IS

"razors edge" this description is indeed to the point - if you are conscious enough to observe everything whats going on in yourself

of course the self not the SELF

reaching the point of a "neutral observer" - a nonjudging observer - of how your personality reacts to outside and inside "happenings"

actions and nonactions alike judgement and onesidedness at all levels feelings emotions (all the mindstuff) all that must be seen

but before "reaching" this point

are you ramesh able to "observe" your thoughts?

While working as an therapist i observed that nearly nobody is able to listen to hisher thoughts?

awaiting your esteemed answer

michael

----- Original Message ---

ramesh chivukula

Sunday, March 15, 2009 3:02 PM

Re: spiritual maths

Dear Michael ,

I do endevour to put them in practice .. but end up stumbling every now and then..

Not for nothing has the spiritual path is described as treading on razor's edge.

Love

Ramesh

--- On Sun, 3/15/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu> wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu>Re: spiritual maths Date: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 4:47 PM

Dear Ramesh

ZERO is indeed the infinite "possibilities" people have and usually do not try to find out their own way

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

the superFool

-

ramesh chivukula

spiritual maths

Pranams

Ramesh

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.13/2000 - Release 03/13/09 18:00:00

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.13/2001 - Release 03/14/09 06:54:00

Guest guest

Dear Michael ,

Good to see your mail ... many of us are sailing in the same boat ..

Have you observed this : When you observe your thoughts carefully ; hey the thoughts disappear ! There is a blank !

Today when I was driving ; there was a traffic jam . I was telling my wife - when we drive around in traffic - do we not drive carefully ? Are we not mindful of crazy drivers ?

Yet we can drive effortlessly without tension ; without getting perturbed , without senseless honking ! Our lives are like that .. there are countless events that can " disturb " us ; but with lots of practise , with immense patience .. we can train to be a " Spectator " to our own lives . I read one article in a business ( of all ! ) magazine a long time ago . A leading and rich industrialist made a comment with stunned me - " Our material lives are predestined ; but spiritual lives are in our hands " .

Not judging and forgiving - I feel are great qualities. Jesus said forgive thy enemies .

I tell my wife that not only do we need to forgive others who " seem " to have harmed us ; but we need forgive ourselves as well ! We need to learn from the past and move on !

No point brooding ! Is there a saint without a past ?

Yes rather than think too much of enlightenment ( Bhagwan has said that the fruit will fall of its own accord when it is ripe ) - let us see how we can make our day to day life more

spontaneuos and more spiritual ! Taking care of the present moment will take care of the future ?

Enough of my rambling ! We will catch up again !

Love and Pranams ,

Ramesh--- On Sun, 3/15/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindelRe: spiritual maths Date: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 8:18 PM

Dear Ramesh

tku for your email

endevour and stumbling go hand in hand - thats inevitable

the question remains

do we take all events in daily life - moment to moment - serious enough as a challenge for our "progress"

i do not like the word enlightenement anymore because "curtain of no-knowledge" reflects much better that what IS

"razors edge" this description is indeed to the point - if you are conscious enough to observe everything whats going on in yourself

of course the self not the SELF

reaching the point of a "neutral observer" - a nonjudging observer - of how your personality reacts to outside and inside "happenings"

actions and nonactions alike judgement and onesidedness at all levels feelings emotions (all the mindstuff) all that must be seen

but before "reaching" this point

are you ramesh able to "observe" your thoughts?

While working as an therapist i observed that nearly nobody is able to listen to hisher thoughts?

awaiting your esteemed answer

michael

----- Original Message ---

ramesh chivukula

Sunday, March 15, 2009 3:02 PM

Re: spiritual maths

Dear Michael ,

Love

Ramesh

--- On Sun, 3/15/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu> wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu>Re: spiritual mathsSunday, March 15, 2009, 4:47 PM

Dear Ramesh

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

the superFool

-

ramesh chivukula

spiritual maths

Pranams

Ramesh

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.13/2001 - Release 03/14/09 06:54:00

Guest guest

, " Michael Bindel " <michael.bindel

wrote:

>

> Dear Ramesh

>

> as a " numerologist " since decades it was a pleasure to read your email

>

> ZERO is indeed the infinite " possibilities " people have and usually do not

try to find out their own way

>

> the words you use are highly spiritual

> hopeful you try to put them in practice moment to moment

>

> in Sri Ramana Maharshi

>

> michael

> the superFool

:) this is from " BOOM! " :

The fool

Black is my color

And none is my number

And no one sees my true face.

My silent smile

is all that remains

Roaring in empty space. . .

yosy the fool

>

>

> -

> ramesh chivukula

>

> Saturday, March 14, 2009 3:01 PM

> spiritual maths

>

>

>

>

> Zero ( No Ego , No Mind ) = Infinity ( Infinite cosmic

consciousness).

>

> This is spiritual maths !

>

> Pranams

>

> Ramesh

>

>

>

>

>

> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.13/2000 - Release 03/13/09

18:00:00

>

Guest guest

Dear Michael and Yosy ,

They say " birds of a feather flock together " . That is why destiny has brought us

three " fools " together !

Love

Ramesh

--- On Mon, 3/16/09, yosyx <yosyflug wrote:

yosyx <yosyflugRe: spiritual maths Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 4:04 AM

, "Michael Bindel" <michael.bindel@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Ramesh> > as a "numerologist" since decades it was a pleasure to read your email> > ZERO is indeed the infinite "possibilities" people have and usually do not try to find out their own way> > the words you use are highly spiritual > hopeful you try to put them in practice moment to moment> > in Sri Ramana Maharshi> > michael> the superFool:) this is from "BOOM!":The foolBlack is my colorAnd none is my numberAnd no one sees my true face.My silent smileis all that remainsRoaring in empty space. . .yosy the fool> > >

- > ramesh chivukula > > Saturday, March 14, 2009 3:01 PM> spiritual maths> > > > > Zero ( No Ego , No Mind ) = Infinity ( Infinite cosmic consciousness) .> > This is spiritual maths !> > Pranams> > Ramesh> > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > > > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com > Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.13/2000 - Release 03/13/09

18:00:00>