IndiaDivine.org

From Gems from Bhagavan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

From Gems from Bhagavan

IX.  HEART

P.40-1

" I have been saying all along that the Heart Centre is on the right side of the

chest, even when learned men differed from me.

I speak from experience.

I knew it during my trances [samadhis].

Again during the incident recorded in Self Realisation [his biography], I had a

very clear vision and experience.

All of a sudden a light came from one side erasing the world vision in its

course until it spread all around and cut out completely the vision of the

world.

I felt that the heart on the left had stopped and the body became blue and

inert.

Vasudeva Sastri embraced the body and wept over my death.

But I could not speak.

All the time I was feeling that the Heart Centre on the right was working as

well ever.

This state lasted 15 to 20 minutes.

Then suddenly something shot out from the right to the left like a rocket

bursting into the sky.

The blood resumed circulation and the normal condition of the body was

restored. "

Sri Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi

-------------------------------

Note: Thisexperience proves to sceptics that life continues after physical

death.

AJ

Guest guest

Just a wild thought .. it could be that our Astral Body has the heart on the right ?

The less we identify with our gross physical body .. the more we may feel our

weightless astral body ?

Of course .. i could be totally off the mark !

Pranams

ramesh

--- On Sun, 3/22/09, alanadamsjacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

alanadamsjacobs <alanadamsjacobs From Gems from Bhagavan Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 8:17 AM

From Gems from BhagavanIX. HEARTP.40-1"I have been saying all along that the Heart Centre is on the right side of the chest, even when learned men differed from me.I speak from experience.I knew it during my trances [samadhis].Again during the incident recorded in Self Realisation [his biography], I had a very clear vision and experience.All of a sudden a light came from one side erasing the world vision in its course until it spread all around and cut out completely the vision of the world.I felt that the heart on the left had stopped and the body became blue and inert.Vasudeva Sastri embraced the body and wept over my death.But I could not speak.All the time I was feeling that the Heart Centre on the right was working as well ever.This state lasted 15 to 20 minutes.Then suddenly something shot out from the right to the left like a

rocket bursting into the sky.The blood resumed circulation and the normal condition of the body was restored."Sri Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -Note: Thisexperience proves to sceptics that life continues after physical death.AJ

Guest guest

The path is a long one .. perhaps the other schools of thought may ultimately lead to Advaita ! Many a times we need to learn the HARD way !

Pranams

ramesh

--- On Sat, 3/21/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs From Gems from Bhagavan Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 8:08 PM

Dear Michael,

Thanks. I like your metaphor.

Here are some more:-

Neo Advaita gives you at a cost- mind you- there's no such thing as a free satsang.

The icing without the cake.

The cart before the horse.

A place for long term parking.

But let it be said that attractive personalities give some of the basic concepts of Advaita as an introduction for the more mature seekers to move on, hopefully to Ramana.

Neo Advaitin teachers are the lazy westerners stepping stones to the razor's edge.

Love,

Alan --- On Sat, 21/3/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu> wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu>Re: From Gems from BhagavanSaturday, 21 March, 2009, 1:59 PM

Dear Alan

your wordpower - oh gosh

adimireable. ...

.......not make surrender, as you say, an excuse for making no effort, and then relying on Grace, expecting the Lottery Prrize without buying the ticket.

this neoadvaitin stuff reminds me on a discussion my wife and i just had in the car about

HDTV highdefinition televions contra the old tube TV

we saw both in practice and the "modern one" besides causing immeadetely headache to my highly sensitive wife cannot be compared at all with the "good old tubesystem". .....

our impression was proved by an highly technical artice where this statement was included!!!!

and

viewing our own experience shooting pictures the old fashioned way with old type of cameras (my first was "primitive" agfa-box in the early 50s

and leica M3 and black and white and colour and selfdeveloping black white and digital cameras) sylvie "of course" is highly gifted in this craft too

and we both admitted no comparison between the easy modern systems and the oldfashioned ones.....

the same like the real way back home .....ADVAITA and neo-advaita

thank you for being gifted enough to formulate the TRUTH in such easy understandable words

in ITS Grace

your friend

michael

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

An interesting novel idea, worthy of consideration.

Love,

Yours in Bhagavan,

Alan --- On Sun, 22/3/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chivRe: From Gems from Bhagavan Date: Sunday, 22 March, 2009, 3:01 AM

Just a wild thought .. it could be that our Astral Body has the heart on the right ?

The less we identify with our gross physical body .. the more we may feel our

weightless astral body ?

Of course .. i could be totally off the mark !

Pranams

ramesh

--- On Sun, 3/22/09, alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> wrote:

alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> From Gems from BhagavanSunday, March 22, 2009, 8:17 AM

From Gems from BhagavanIX. HEARTP.40-1"I have been saying all along that the Heart Centre is on the right side of the chest, even when learned men differed from me.I speak from experience.I knew it during my trances [samadhis].Again during the incident recorded in Self Realisation [his biography], I had a very clear vision and experience.All of a sudden a light came from one side erasing the world vision in its course until it spread all around and cut out completely the vision of the world.I felt that the heart on the left had stopped and the body became blue and inert.Vasudeva Sastri embraced the body and wept over my death.But I could not speak.All the time I was feeling that the Heart Centre on the right was working as well ever.This state lasted 15 to 20 minutes.Then suddenly something shot out from the right to the left like a

rocket bursting into the sky.The blood resumed circulation and the normal condition of the body was restored."Sri Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -Note: Thisexperience proves to sceptics that life continues after physical death.AJ