Guest guest

Guest guest

SELF INQUIRY

After many years of diving and plunging

Into innermost being, the spiritual Heart,

Holding breath with attention, and lunging

Deep down into one’s dear sacred part,

There’s accumulation of nadi churning,

Leading to discomfort and a certain pain.

That’s the price to be paid for inward turning

Probing for ‘I thought’s’ source again and again.

To sever well, the awesome granthi knot,

One must dive and plunge an awful lot!

As they stand in their skiff and their bodies hurl,

The fisher boys hold breath and dive down deep,

This is the effort they make to earn their keep,

In order to find a precious oyster pearl.

This is the secret of atma vichara

As taught by Bhagavan Sri Ramana.

Guest guest

Dear Alan,

Excellent poem ...One master when asked about his Sadhana said ..I Sweat in Summers and Shiver in Winters ...Needless to say the path is long , lonely and full of thorns. But once we step in , we are in.. His Grace helps us tide over every hurdle !

Love

ramesh

--- On Wed, 3/25/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs Morning poem Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 11:16 AM

SELF INQUIRY After many years of diving and plungingInto innermost being, the spiritual Heart,Holding breath with attention, and lungingDeep down into one’s dear sacred part,There’s accumulation of nadi churning,Leading to discomfort and a certain pain.That’s the price to be paid for inward turningProbing for ‘I thought’s’ source again and again.To sever well, the awesome granthi knot,One must dive and plunge an awful lot!As they stand in their skiff and their bodies hurl,The fisher boys hold breath and dive down deep,This is the effort they make to earn their keep,In order to find a precious oyster pearl.This is the secret of atma vicharaAs taught by Bhagavan Sri Ramana.

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

Again, how true,

Love,

Yours in Him,

Alan --- On Wed, 25/3/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chivRe: Morning poem Date: Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 6:07 AM

Dear Alan,

Excellent poem ...One master when asked about his Sadhana said ..I Sweat in Summers and Shiver in Winters ...Needless to say the path is long , lonely and full of thorns. But once we step in , we are in.. His Grace helps us tide over every hurdle !

Love

ramesh

--- On Wed, 3/25/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> Morning poemWednesday, March 25, 2009, 11:16 AM

SELF INQUIRY After many years of diving and plungingInto innermost being, the spiritual Heart,Holding breath with attention, and lungingDeep down into one’s dear sacred part,There’s accumulation of nadi churning,Leading to discomfort and a certain pain.That’s the price to be paid for inward turningProbing for ‘I thought’s’ source again and again.To sever well, the awesome granthi knot,One must dive and plunge an awful lot!As they stand in their skiff and their bodies hurl,The fisher boys hold breath and dive down deep,This is the effort they make to earn their keep,In order to find a precious oyster pearl.This is the secret of atma vicharaAs taught by Bhagavan Sri Ramana.

Guest guest

Namaste Ramesh

excellent

the TRUTH in practical terms in a "nutshell"

sincerely

michael

-

ramesh chivukula

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 7:07 AM

Re: Morning poem

Dear Alan,

Love

ramesh

--- On Wed, 3/25/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs (AT) (DOT) co.uk> Morning poem Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 11:16 AM

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.26/2020 - Release 03/24/09 09:19:00