IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Chooseveg.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, " Michael Bindel " <michael.bindel

wrote:

>

> This is a link to the most gruesome animal videos ever.

>

> http://www.chooseveg.com/animal-cruelty.asp

>

> Dr.Raju wrote:

Dear Bindel,It is unfortunate to see motivated suffering caused

to innocent animals which are fellow beings at the hands of one

of the most brutal humans.Probably civilisation is yet to happen

on earth,probably all religions have failed to transform human

mind,education is not leading to evolution of consciousness.

Most unfortunate state of affairs on earth.Is hell much worse

than this?

>

--

>

Guest guest

Namaste Dear Dr Raju

its indeed terrible

and terrible to see that even if strict laws forbid cruel killings like in "koscher" laws of jews and in the laws of many "states" this laws are not kept not checked because of reasons of economy.

After humanity has reached its climax in organized brutality in WWII - and this goes on uninterrupted everywhere - no wonder that humans in general lack the readiness to observe whats going on.

Just today i told my wife that most people do not know how brutal the killing of animals is and they do not want to know it. But at least - so i feel - we should transmit this message.

Its n o t a question of vegetarian food its a question of how you respect LIFE and of course how we value GD in our own lifes.

So the brutalest slaughtering of LIFE in unaccountable numbers is a fact of this dream we live in.

Looking around everywhere you will find the same message: instead of LOVE and GD money power greed fear and search for false security are the driving force of our times. I call this period already SODOM AND GOMORRHA

Let us be happy that we found our home in SELF or which name we use - knowing that this all in ITS "plan"

for myself its sooo logical yesterday evening i realized that with stopping being nomads and startin settling down as farmers the socalled civilization started and now we live in complete denaturated life. More than 50percen of humanity lives already in conglomerates, countryside is deserted and so on. And as i heared today: 600 000 000 children of earth are living in real poverty; meaning not knowing if they will have enough food for this day to live.....

in deep respect

in ITS Grace

michael

-

drrajunsp

Saturday, March 28, 2009 12:00 PM

Re: Fw: Chooseveg.com

, "Michael Bindel" <michael.bindel wrote:>> This is a link to the most gruesome animal videos ever.> > http://www.chooseveg.com/animal-cruelty.asp> > Dr.Raju wrote:Dear Bindel,It is unfortunate to see motivated suffering causedto innocent animals which are fellow beings at the hands of oneof the most brutal humans.Probably civilisation is yet to happenon earth,probably all religions have failed to transform humanmind,education is not leading to evolution of consciousness.Most unfortunate state of affairs on earth.Is hell much worsethan this?> ------------------------->

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.31/2027 - Release 03/27/09 18:51:00