IndiaDivine.org

Selections from Muruganar's Sri Ramana Sannidhi Murail 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

2nd time of posting. First failed to arrive up to now.

From Sri Ramana Sannidi Murail 2Homage to the PresenceA Garland of Adorationby MuruganProfessor Swaminathan' s translationP.19Decad on Ramana the Teacher194P.19A PrayerLike a dog loafingup and down the streets,sniffing at the same stuffall the time,much have I sufferedin countless lives already.Condemn me not to birth again.Glance on me with grace.Sweep cleanthe pride of "I" and "mine"and give me,Guru Ramana, Sivam,Your heaven,your state supreme.

Guest guest

Even if I were to be

Born over and over

Again..

It would not matter

I would only pray

That I should never

Sway from HIS way !

love

ramesh

--- On Mon, 3/30/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs Selections from Muruganar's Sri Ramana Sannidhi Murail 2 Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 7:37 AM

2nd time of posting. First failed to arrive up to now.

From Sri Ramana Sannidi Murail 2Homage to the PresenceA Garland of Adorationby MuruganProfessor Swaminathan' s translationP.19Decad on Ramana the Teacher194P.19A PrayerLike a dog loafingup and down the streets,sniffing at the same stuffall the time,much have I sufferedin countless lives already.Condemn me not to birth again.Glance on me with grace.Sweep cleanthe pride of "I" and "mine"and give me,Guru Ramana, Sivam,Your heaven,your state supreme.