IndiaDivine.org

HIDE & SEEK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

Lovely Poem. It reminds me of an incident in the life of the English Sage ,Douglas Harding, who died recently in his nineties. He was asked to appear on a TV Programme called The Long Search. When interviewed he replied "I know nothing about the long search- I know only about the quick find!"

All love,

In His Grace,

Alan --- On Sun, 5/4/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv HIDE & SEEK Date: Sunday, 5 April, 2009, 5:08 AM

Hide & SeekWhy play hide and seek ,Only

seek and FIND. When we stop picking and choosing ,We enter into the Fourth Dimension. When the wind blowsAnd the tree swaysObserve keenly ...Is there movement in the treeOr in the Mind ? Live on the Edge fearlesslyDance on the Cliff thoughtlesslyLet the Mind fallThen the Spirit Alone shallRevel in its innate glory !! loveramesh

Guest guest

Dear Alan ,

I quite agree .. it all has to do with the mindset.. we are somehow lead to believe that the search is very long and elusive..Such a thought itself is an impediment to BEING..

Love

ramesh

--- On Sun, 4/5/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs HIDE & SEEK Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 9:55 AM

Dear Ramesh,

Lovely Poem. It reminds me of an incident in the life of the English Sage ,Douglas Harding, who died recently in his nineties. He was asked to appear on a TV Programme called The Long Search. When interviewed he replied "I know nothing about the long search- I know only about the quick find!"

All love,

In His Grace,

Alan --- On Sun, 5/4/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ > wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ > HIDE & SEEKSunday, 5 April, 2009, 5:08 AM

seek and FIND. When we stop picking and choosing ,We enter into the Fourth Dimension. When the wind blowsAnd the tree swaysObserve keenly ...Is there movement in the treeOr in the Mind ? Live on the Edge fearlesslyDance on the Cliff thoughtlesslyLet the Mind fallThen the Spirit Alone shallRevel in its innate glory !! loveramesh

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

I also agree . It seems to me that the time needed for Realisation depends on a) sadhana performed in previous lives e.g. Bhagavan's Enlightenment at 16 - or b) the intensity of the current Enquiry e.g.Sri Muruganar. In any event the sign of real progress is when we stop thinking about progress. Enlightenment is sudden- after sadhana- could it be called suddenha?

Love,

In Him,

Alan --- On Sun, 5/4/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chivRe: HIDE & SEEK Date: Sunday, 5 April, 2009, 7:23 AM

Dear Alan ,

I quite agree .. it all has to do with the mindset.. we are somehow lead to believe that the search is very long and elusive..Such a thought itself is an impediment to BEING..

Love

ramesh

--- On Sun, 4/5/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> HIDE & SEEKSunday, April 5, 2009, 9:55 AM

Dear Ramesh,

All love,

In His Grace,

Guest guest

Dear Alan ,

My thoughts on this ... rather than worrying about Nirvana or enlightenment .. which is anyway a foregone conclusion at the appropriate time.. Do we begin to enjoy and revel in the process of BEING under GRACE ? And we share this Joy with all those around us ,

Shall this not remove the STRESS of having to acheive , to REACH a destination ?

Just a strong feeling .. ofcourse i may be wrong !

love

ramesh

--- On Sun, 4/5/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobsRe: HIDE & SEEK Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 12:17 PM

Dear Ramesh,

I also agree . It seems to me that the time needed for Realisation depends on a) sadhana performed in previous lives e.g. Bhagavan's Enlightenment at 16 - or b) the intensity of the current Enquiry e.g.Sri Muruganar. In any event the sign of real progress is when we stop thinking about progress. Enlightenment is sudden- after sadhana- could it be called suddenha?

Love,

In Him,

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ >Re: HIDE & SEEKSunday, 5 April, 2009, 7:23 AM

Dear Alan ,

Love

ramesh

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> HIDE & SEEKSunday, April 5, 2009, 9:55 AM

Dear Ramesh,

All love,

In His Grace,

Guest guest

, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

>

> Dear Ramesh,

>  

> I also agree . It seems to me that the time needed for Realisation depends on 

a) sadhana performed in previous lives e.g. Bhagavan's Enlightenment at 16 - or

b) the intensity of the current Enquiry e.g.Sri Muruganar. In any event the sign

of real progress is when we stop thinking about progress. Enlightenment is

sudden- after sadhana- could it be called suddenha?

>  

> Love,

>  

> In Him,

>  

> Alan

Dr.Raju wrote:

We reach timeless dimension of being suddenly only after sadhana

which is in the dimension of time.Because of sadhana we think less

intellectualise less,feel more,intuit more and we are more inclined

towards heart rather than the ego.Though it looks paradoxical

there is a saying " without effort you will never reach it,with

effort no body has ever reached it " which is true.We cannot

manipulate the blessedness of the infinite.First we have to do all

that we can do and then we have to learn " nondoing " .

Doing of the nondoing is the greatest doing.(Summa iru).

>

> --- On Sun, 5/4/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

>

>

> ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv

> Re: HIDE & SEEK

>

> Sunday, 5 April, 2009, 7:23 AM

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Alan ,

>  

> I quite agree .. it all has to do with the mindset.. we are somehow lead to

believe that the search is very long and elusive..Such a thought itself is an

impediment to BEING..

>  

> Love

>  

> ramesh

>

>

> --- On Sun, 4/5/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> wrote:

>

>

> Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk>

> HIDE & SEEK

>

> Sunday, April 5, 2009, 9:55 AM

>

>

>

Dear Ramesh,

>  

> Lovely Poem. It reminds me of an incident in the life of the English Sage

,Douglas Harding, who died recently in his nineties. He was asked to appear on a

TV Programme called The Long Search. When interviewed he replied " I know nothing

about the long search-  I know only about the quick find! "

>  

> All love,

>  

> In His Grace,

>  

> Alan

>

> --- On Sun, 5/4/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ > wrote:

>

>

> ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ >

> HIDE & SEEK

>

> Sunday, 5 April, 2009, 5:08 AM

>

>

Hide & SeekWhy  play hide  and seek ,Only

> seek and FIND. When we stop picking and choosing ,We enter into the Fourth

Dimension. When the wind blowsAnd the tree swaysObserve keenly ...Is there

movement in the treeOr in the Mind ? Live on the Edge fearlesslyDance on the

Cliff thoughtlesslyLet the Mind fallThen the Spirit Alone shallRevel in its

innate glory !!  loveramesh 

>

Guest guest

SURRENDER TO CONQUER ! Yes how can we ever even think of manipulating the infinite ? Can the finite ever grasp the infinite ? Yet it can with the grace of the infinite Savour ITS JOY ! Raju garu you have put it so wonderfully : Doing the nondoing is the greatest doing ...The last nail in the coffin as they say ..

Love

ramesh

--- On Sun, 4/5/09, drrajunsp <drrajunsp wrote:

drrajunsp <drrajunsp Re: HIDE & SEEK Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 1:00 PM

, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Ramesh,> > I also agree . It seems to me that the time needed for Realisation depends on a) sadhana performed in previous lives e.g. Bhagavan's Enlightenment at 16 - or b) the intensity of the current Enquiry e.g.Sri Muruganar. In any event the sign of real progress is when we stop thinking about progress. Enlightenment is sudden- after sadhana- could it be called suddenha?> > Love,> > In Him,> > Alan Dr.Raju wrote:We reach timeless dimension of being suddenly only after sadhanawhich is in the dimension of time.Because of sadhana we think

lessintellectualise less,feel more,intuit more and we are more inclinedtowards heart rather than the ego.Though it looks paradoxicalthere is a saying "without effort you will never reach it,witheffort no body has ever reached it" which is true.We cannotmanipulate the blessedness of the infinite.First we have to do all that we can do and then we have to learn "nondoing". Doing of the nondoing is the greatest doing.(Summa iru).> > --- On Sun, 5/4/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ ...> wrote:> > > ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ ...>> Re: HIDE & SEEK> > Sunday, 5 April, 2009,

7:23 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Alan ,> > I quite agree .. it all has to do with the mindset.. we are somehow lead to believe that the search is very long and elusive..Such a thought itself is an impediment to BEING..> > Love> > ramesh> > > --- On Sun, 4/5/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> wrote:> > > Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk>> HIDE & SEEK> > Sunday, April 5, 2009, 9:55 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Ramesh,> > Lovely Poem. It reminds me of an incident in the life of the English Sage ,Douglas Harding, who died recently in his

nineties. He was asked to appear on a TV Programme called The Long Search. When interviewed he replied "I know nothing about the long search- I know only about the quick find!"> > All love,> > In His Grace,> > Alan > > --- On Sun, 5/4/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ > wrote:> > > ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ >> HIDE & SEEK> > Sunday, 5 April, 2009, 5:08 AM> > > > > > > > > Hide & SeekWhy play hide and seek ,Only> seek and FIND. When we stop picking and choosing ,We enter into the Fourth Dimension. When the wind blowsAnd the tree swaysObserve keenly ...Is there movement in the treeOr in the Mind ? Live on the

Edge fearlesslyDance on the Cliff thoughtlesslyLet the Mind fallThen the Spirit Alone shallRevel in its innate glory !! loveramesh >

Guest guest

Dearest Alan,

that is indeed very funny name -suddenha-, it does make sense

I like it..

Yours in Bhagavan

Sandoshan--- Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs schrieb am So, 5.4.2009:

Von: Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobsBetreff: Re: HIDE & SEEKAn: Datum: Sonntag, 5. April 2009, 8:47

Dear Ramesh,

Love,

In Him,

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ >Re: HIDE & SEEKSunday, 5 April, 2009, 7:23 AM

Dear Alan ,

Love

ramesh

Dear Ramesh,

All love,

In His Grace,