IndiaDivine.org

my Love...God is Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Or maybe we should call it the beauty of plurality in manifestation?

Speaking of plurality in manifestation, today I cut the grass :-)

Anyway, dear Annaji, I am also a split personality, so indeed you are not alone :-)

And Rameshji, here is my idea of FM channel...the link to the video is below

And Dr. Raju garuji... what "it" is there to see?

Anyway, I had written Shriyah Karam!!! at the beginning of the year (finally uploaded it to the luthar blog today, four months late...oh well ;-)

In it, I was looking for the translation to some verses in a youtube video which I really enjoyed.

So, Rameshji, I guess He made them pop up in one of my groups for me :-) A love affair indeed!!!

TRANSLATION OF SHRIYAH KARAM

The verses in the God Is Love- OM Namo Bhagavate video by Pandit Jasraj are actually the last eight verses of the Hari Nama Mala Stotram, which contains 20 full verses. I actually stumbled upon them in translation in the Guruvayur when someone posted it in its entirety. As I scrolled down to read it I noticed some repetition of the “tam vande” phrase and continued down until the verse beginning with Shriyah karam jumped out at me! Jai Shri Krishna!!!

Hari Nama Mala Stotram[Composed by King Mahabali]Translated by P. R. Ramachander

Video of God Is Love-OM Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya:

Sriyakkaram sriyonadham,Sreedharam, Sreevaraprdham,Sreevatsa lasitham soumyam,Tham vande Sri Sureswaram. 12

I salute him, who is the lord of all devas,Who grants all forms of wealth,Who is the consort of goddess of wealth,Who carries Goddess Lakshmi on his chest,Who grants boons requesting wealth,Who shines because of Sreevatsa,And who is embodiment of tranquility.

Yogeeswaram yagnapathim,Yasodananda dayakam,Yamuna jala sachayam,Tham vande yadunayagam. 13

I salute him, who is the lord of all yadavas,Who is the god of all yogis,Who is the lord of all yagnas,Who is the source of happiness to Yasoda,And who has the same luster as the water of Yamuna.

Saligrama sila shuddham,Sanka chakropa shobitham,Surasura sada sevyam,Tham vande sadhu vallabham. 14

I salute him, who is the darling of all good people,Who is as clear as the Saligrama stone,Who shines holding the conch and the wheel,And who is always worshipped by devas and asuras.

Trivikramam tapomurthim,Trividhagouga nasanam,Tristhalam theertha rajendram,Tham vande thulasi priyam. 15I salute him, who holds the thulasi as dear,Who took the giant form of Trivikrama,Who is the object of meditation,Who destroys the three types of sins,Who holds all the three worlds,And who is the greatest sacred water.

Anantham aadhi purusham,Achyuthm cha vara pradham,Aanandam cha sadanandam,Tham vande chaga nasanam. 18

I salute him, who cannot be destroyed,Who does not have an end,Who is the primeval man,Who is one without change,Who is the giver of boons,Who is happiness,And who is ever lasting bliss.

Leelaya Dhootha Bhoobaram,Loka sathwaika vanditham,Lokeswaram cha Sree kantham,Tham vande Lakshamana priyam. 19

I salute him, who is dear to Lakshmana,Who decreased the load of the world by simple play,Who is worshiped by good people of the world,Who is the Lord of the world,And who is the consort of Goddess of wealth.

Harischa harinaksham cha,Harinadham Hari Priyam,Halayudha sahayam cha,Tham vande Hanmathpathim. 20

I salute him, who is the lord of Hanuman,Who is lord Hari,Who has deer like eyes,Who is the Lord of Hari,Who is the darling of Hari,And who was assisted by Lord Balarama.

Full stotram and translation at the link below:

http://www.celextel.org/stotrasvishnu/harinamamalastotram.html

-

ramesh chivukula

Sunday, April 05, 2009 11:11 AM

Re: Re: my Love

Dear Raju garu ,

Some may prefer to enjoy the SPLIT PERSONALITY ...

Pranams

ramesh

--- On Sun, 4/5/09, drrajunsp <drrajunsp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

drrajunsp <drrajunsp (AT) (DOT) co.in> Re: my Love Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 8:09 PM

Dr,Raju wrote:Dear anbebe 57,When the soul is naked and free of all conditioningis there "otherness" to see it? , "anabebe57" <kailashana@ ...> wrote:>> my Love> > > You gaze> into my naked soul> i am not ashamed> > > > ~A~>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.285 / Virus Database: 270.11.41/2041 - Release 04/04/09 16:53:00