IndiaDivine.org

Problem solving - simple approach

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Simple Approach to Problem solving :There are indeed many ways to tackle so-called " problems " in Life.First , to fight it out like a warrior - many a time we end up on thelosing side. Second , to ignore - refuse to acknowledge the problem and wishingit away . It may work for a while , but it may come back with renewedvigour.

An easier and wiser method would be to make a supplication to theAlmighty and consider it as HIS problem rather than ours. The result maynot always be miraculous and we may still have to wait patiently. Butthe process of waiting becomes that much simpler that we will now nolonger consider it as a problem. Rather we will embrace it as a penancefor the ultimate good.Love,ramesh

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

Your postings have an extrordinary knack of saying exactly what I need at the

right time. Thank you.

Yours in Bhagavan,

Love,

Alan

, ramesh_chiv wrote:

>

>

>

> Simple Approach to Problem solving :

>

> There are indeed many ways to tackle so-called " problems "   in Life.

> First , to fight it out like a warrior - many a time we end up on the

> losing side. Second , to ignore - refuse to acknowledge the problem and

wishing

> it away . It may work for a while , but it may come back with renewed

> vigour.

>

> An easier and wiser method would be to make a supplication to the

> Almighty and consider it as HIS problem rather than ours. The result may

> not always be miraculous and we may still have to wait patiently. But

> the process of waiting becomes that much simpler that we will now no

> longer consider it as a problem. Rather we will embrace it as a penance

> for the ultimate good.

>

> Love,

>

> ramesh

>

Guest guest

Dear Alan ,

Thank you for your kind words .. Sometimes I do feel I keep repeating the same thing over and over again .. But all the same it gives me a lot of good feeling and if some one also feels the same way , it is indeed HIS GRACE , if nothing else ..

Love

ramesh

--- On Tue, 4/7/09, alan jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

alan jacobs <alanadamsjacobs Re: Problem solving - simple approach Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 10:08 AM

Dear Ramesh,Your postings have an extrordinary knack of saying exactly what I need at the right time. Thank you.Yours in Bhagavan,Love,Alan , ramesh_chiv@ ... wrote:>> > > Simple Approach to Problem solving :> > There are indeed many ways to tackle so-called " problems " in Life.> First , to fight it out like a warrior - many a time we end up on the> losing side. Second , to ignore - refuse to acknowledge the problem and wishing> it away . It may work for a while , but it may come back with renewed> vigour.> > An easier and wiser method would be to make a supplication to the> Almighty and consider it as HIS

problem rather than ours. The result may> not always be miraculous and we may still have to wait patiently. But> the process of waiting becomes that much simpler that we will now no> longer consider it as a problem. Rather we will embrace it as a penance> for the ultimate good.> > Love,> > ramesh>

Guest guest

Dr.Raju wrote:

Dear Ramesh garu,

I feel that through acceptance and being aware of

resistance to the problem lies the solution for it.If we dont resist

the problem it will die a natural death.I think this is the meaning

of surrender.Every resistance to the problem gives energy to the

problem.

Thank you all,

Pranams i.e bowing down to Buddhahood in you.

, ramesh_chiv wrote:

>

>

>

> Simple Approach to Problem solving :

>

> There are indeed many ways to tackle so-called " problems "   in Life.

> First , to fight it out like a warrior - many a time we end up on the

> losing side. Second , to ignore - refuse to acknowledge the problem and

wishing

> it away . It may work for a while , but it may come back with renewed

> vigour.

>

> An easier and wiser method would be to make a supplication to the

> Almighty and consider it as HIS problem rather than ours. The result may

> not always be miraculous and we may still have to wait patiently. But

> the process of waiting becomes that much simpler that we will now no

> longer consider it as a problem. Rather we will embrace it as a penance

> for the ultimate good.

>

> Love,

>

> ramesh

>

Guest guest

Nava koti Pranams to you , Raju garu and every one else ..

A short prayer in tamil - Yaam petra Inbam Vaiyagam perugave.. May all beings in the world enjoy the spiritual bliss which has been Graced upon us !

ramesh--- On Tue, 4/7/09, drrajunsp <drrajunsp wrote:

drrajunsp <drrajunsp Re: Problem solving - simple approach Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 10:34 AM

Dr.Raju wrote:Dear Ramesh garu,I feel that through acceptance and being aware ofresistance to the problem lies the solution for it.If we dont resist the problem it will die a natural death.I think this is the meaningof surrender.Every resistance to the problem gives energy to theproblem.Thank you all,Pranams i.e bowing down to Buddhahood in you., ramesh_chiv@ ... wrote:>> > > Simple Approach to Problem solving :> > There are indeed many ways to tackle so-called " problems " in Life.> First , to fight it out like a warrior - many a time we end up on the> losing side. Second , to ignore - refuse to acknowledge

the problem and wishing> it away . It may work for a while , but it may come back with renewed> vigour.> > An easier and wiser method would be to make a supplication to the> Almighty and consider it as HIS problem rather than ours. The result may> not always be miraculous and we may still have to wait patiently. But> the process of waiting becomes that much simpler that we will now no> longer consider it as a problem. Rather we will embrace it as a penance> for the ultimate good.> > Love,> > ramesh>