ramesh

Guest guest

Dr.Raju wrote:

Dear Ramesh garu,

I feel that God is the only living thing in the

existence and so he only has the capacity to choose us.We are just

animated beings of cosmic play of God and we have no capacity to

choose

God, though we superimpose the choice of God on us due to ignorance.

If we really have the capacity to choose God,we will have the

capacity to get enlightened without the help of grace of God.

Once God chooses us we can relax utterly.Now he bears all our

burdens,he is our caretaker.Because Bhagawan has chosen us we are

able to post these letters.We cannot do it on our own though

it seems it is possible when we look things from the ego centre.

Sri Rama Krishna Parama Hamsa clarified on this particular point

saying that it is God who gives you limited freedom and observes

you how you are utilising that limited freedom and if he is

satisfied that you are not misutilising that freedom he totally

removes the rope of self-ignorance from you and confers liberation

to you.Then you can relax for eternity.

Thank you all,

Pranams.

, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

>

> If you have chosen God , then relax..

> No power on earth can stop you,

> It is only a matter of Time

> And Time does not exist !!!

>  

>  

> Love

>  

> ramesh

>

>

>  

>

Guest guest

Dear Raju garu .

I may sound repetitive .. my own conviction is God's Grace is always there ie God's always choosing us.. Only due to Maya , the Individual Ego chooses or imagines to have chosen a separate path .. After many hardships .. the tired individual realises he has nowhere else to go except back to where he belongs ie GOD.That is choosing GOD . When the time is ripe ..we begin to bask in HIS GRACE ..THE GRACE which ever is !

I suppose we are all in agreement on this.

Pranams

ramesh

--- On Tue, 4/7/09, drrajunsp <drrajunsp wrote:

drrajunsp <drrajunsp Re: Choosing God Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 10:55 AM

Dr.Raju wrote:Dear Ramesh garu,I feel that God is the only living thing in theexistence and so he only has the capacity to choose us.We are justanimated beings of cosmic play of God and we have no capacity to chooseGod, though we superimpose the choice of God on us due to ignorance.If we really have the capacity to choose God,we will have thecapacity to get enlightened without the help of grace of God.Once God chooses us we can relax utterly.Now he bears all ourburdens,he is our caretaker.Because Bhagawan has chosen us we areable to post these letters.We cannot do it on our own thoughit seems it is possible when we look things from the ego centre.Sri Rama Krishna Parama Hamsa clarified on this particular pointsaying that it is God who gives you limited freedom and observesyou how you are utilising that limited freedom and if he

issatisfied that you are not misutilising that freedom he totallyremoves the rope of self-ignorance from you and confers liberationto you.Then you can relax for eternity.Thank you all,Pranams., ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ ...> wrote:>> If you have chosen God , then relax..> No power on earth can stop you,> It is only a matter of Time> And Time does not exist !!!> > > Love> > ramesh> > > >

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

Yes. I am in agreement with what you have written on this point.

Love,

In His Grace,

Alan --- On Tue, 7/4/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chivRe: Re: Choosing God Date: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009, 6:55 AM

Dear Raju garu .

I may sound repetitive .. my own conviction is God's Grace is always there ie God's always choosing us.. Only due to Maya , the Individual Ego chooses or imagines to have chosen a separate path .. After many hardships .. the tired individual realises he has nowhere else to go except back to where he belongs ie GOD.That is choosing GOD . When the time is ripe ..we begin to bask in HIS GRACE ..THE GRACE which ever is !

I suppose we are all in agreement on this.

Pranams

ramesh

--- On Tue, 4/7/09, drrajunsp <drrajunsp (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

drrajunsp <drrajunsp (AT) (DOT) co.in> Re: Choosing GodTuesday, April 7, 2009, 10:55 AM

Dr.Raju wrote:Dear Ramesh garu,I feel that God is the only living thing in theexistence and so he only has the capacity to choose us.We are justanimated beings of cosmic play of God and we have no capacity to chooseGod, though we superimpose the choice of God on us due to ignorance.If we really have the capacity to choose God,we will have thecapacity to get enlightened without the help of grace of God.Once God chooses us we can relax utterly.Now he bears all ourburdens,he is our caretaker.Because Bhagawan has chosen us we areable to post these letters.We cannot do it on our own thoughit seems it is possible when we look things from the ego centre.Sri Rama Krishna Parama Hamsa clarified on this particular pointsaying that it is God who gives you limited freedom and observesyou how you are utilising that limited freedom and if he

issatisfied that you are not misutilising that freedom he totallyremoves the rope of self-ignorance from you and confers liberationto you.Then you can relax for eternity.Thank you all,Pranams., ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ ...> wrote:>> If you have chosen God , then relax..> No power on earth can stop you,> It is only a matter of Time> And Time does not exist !!!> > > Love> > ramesh> > > >