IndiaDivine.org

More on Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Soulmates ,

Am reproducing below an old mail sent by me sometime in 2003 to some of my close friends.

Today am in a 'LOVE' mood ( my wife is unaware , ha ha ) ; hence I could not resist the temptation to forward an old mail of mine wherein I had a fervent appeal to Love OSAMA .. I still stand by my statement today..

love

ramesh

My dear Friends,I wish to share a few thoughts with you all ... please . You may or maynot choose to respond or even reject . But on my part am tempted to send these thought waves across.These days we hear a lot about dying - dying for the sake of religion,dying for the country , dying for "isms" . We dont get to hear of dyingfor the sake of " Love" - perhaps Jesus was the last famous person tohave died so.The need of the hour is to " Love " and Love without any strings attached - strings of lust ( an evil by itself) , strings of possessiveness( selfish by nature) , strings of expectations ( born out of ignorance),strings of fear ( of rejection) . Love in its pure pristine unalloyed form-possible only when one realises ones s own true self ( cosmic identitywith the supreme ). This love can certainly save the world from theimpending doom. This love is a true antidote to evil

..Just imagine a situation when billions souls consciously strive to" send " their rays of unconditional love to " Osama " and his lot -would it not be more effective than bombing the already ravaged poorcountry ? Would killing be an answer to terrorism ? Would love notneutralise all evil ?Is there an evil outside of one self ? The concept of enemy is createdby ignorance , lack of understanding one s true identity and consequentfrustration born out of this feeling of helplessness and hopelessness.If only millions ( atleast a few thousands of us to start with ) engage inraising our consciousness above the petty , materialistic level andstrive towards the goal of self-realisation which would enable us toLove and Love without any strings attached ! Then we could all joinin a cosmic dance of universal Love along with the many guardianangels ( who have been responsible for preventing complete collapseof order in this modern crazy world ) . It does look as if everything is notyet lost but there is still hope ..... But only if atleast a percentage ofthe present population can involve in this spiritual transformation , theneed of which has never been so imperative as now. A time may comewhen we need to choose between God and Mammon and we may have just a split second to make the choice and it would not be possibleto make the right choice unless we are well-prepared.Thanks for the patience.bye for now,At this very moment am trying my best to send my "Love " vibrations toyou all and I do sincerely hope you will receive them

..with lots and lots of love,Ramesh

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

A moving letter. A relevent pointer from Bhagavan is in Be As You Are P.85 ".......Bhakti is jnana mata or the Mother of Jnana.

with love,

Alan

--- On Mon, 6/4/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv More on Love Date: Monday, 6 April, 2009, 10:16 AM

Dear Soulmates ,

Am reproducing below an old mail sent by me sometime in 2003 to some of my close friends.

Today am in a 'LOVE' mood ( my wife is unaware , ha ha ) ; hence I could not resist the temptation to forward an old mail of mine wherein I had a fervent appeal to Love OSAMA .. I still stand by my statement today..

love

ramesh

My dear Friends,I wish to share a few thoughts with you all ... please . You may or maynot choose to respond or even reject . But on my part am tempted to send these thought waves across.These days we hear a lot about dying - dying for the sake of religion,dying for the country , dying for "isms" . We dont get to hear of dyingfor the sake of " Love" - perhaps Jesus was the last famous person tohave died so.The need of the hour is to " Love " and Love without any strings attached - strings of lust ( an evil by itself) , strings of possessiveness( selfish by nature) , strings of expectations ( born out of ignorance),strings of fear ( of rejection) . Love in its pure pristine unalloyed form-possible only when one realises ones s own true self ( cosmic identitywith the supreme ). This love can certainly save the world from theimpending doom. This love is a true antidote to evil

..Just imagine a situation when billions souls consciously strive to" send " their rays of unconditional love to " Osama " and his lot -would it not be more effective than bombing the already ravaged poorcountry ? Would killing be an answer to terrorism ? Would love notneutralise all evil ?Is there an evil outside of one self ? The concept of enemy is createdby ignorance , lack of understanding one s true identity and consequentfrustration born out of this feeling of helplessness and hopelessness.If only millions ( atleast a few thousands of us to start with ) engage inraising our consciousness above the petty , materialistic level andstrive towards the goal of self-realisation which would enable us toLove and Love without any strings attached ! Then we could all joinin a cosmic dance of universal Love along with the many guardianangels ( who have been responsible for preventing complete collapseof order in this modern crazy world ) . It does look as if everything is notyet lost but there is still hope ..... But only if atleast a percentage ofthe present population can involve in this spiritual transformation , theneed of which has never been so imperative as now. A time may comewhen we need to choose between God and Mammon and we may have just a split second to make the choice and it would not be possibleto make the right choice unless we are well-prepared.Thanks for the patience.bye for now,At this very moment am trying my best to send my "Love " vibrations toyou all and I do sincerely hope you will receive them .with lots

and lots of love,Ramesh