IndiaDivine.org

HARSHA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Harsha

Dear friend

please do not be disturbed by my writing this email

your ongoing work for our group - especially in the last period - showed me that something very important did happen to you.

And this "in spite" of being up to the neck involved in "worldly affairs" like being a family mensch (human being in jiddish), a respected professional and so on. Even with all this load you are ready to help those who join your group by managing and channeling the incoming energy into a stream of bhakti and jnani - of LOVE and DISCRIMINATION; which in the end is of course both in one.

This is what michael feels. The means of reaching this goal are different of course - but what counts is the taste of it.

The taste of surrending to GD

thank you brother

michael

Guest guest

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your kind encouragement. Yes, indeed, I am up to

the neck in “worldly affairs.”

This is Bhagavan Ramana’s sangha and so the joy of being

with you and others devotees is there. Many friends in Bhagavan have come

together to support each others. So it is wonderful indeed and I am filled with

gratitude.

Thanking you all.

Namaste and love

Yours in Bhagavan

Harsha

On

Behalf Of Michael Bindel

Friday, April 10, 2009 2:10 AM

HARSHA

Dear Harsha

Dear friend

your ongoing work for our group - especially in the last period -

showed me that something very important did happen to you.

And this " in spite " of being up to the neck involved in

" worldly affairs " like being a family mensch (human being in

jiddish), a respected professional and so on. Even with all this load you are ready

to help those who join your group by managing and channeling the incoming

energy into a stream of bhakti and jnani - of LOVE and DISCRIMINATION; which in

the end is of course both in one.

This is what michael feels. The means of reaching this goal are

different of course - but what counts is the taste of it.

thank you brother

michael

Guest guest

I too am inspired by the writings that I feel priveledged to have read here on this site...Thank you ONE and all! David--- On Fri, 4/10/09, Harsha wrote:

Harsha RE: HARSHA Date: Friday, April 10, 2009, 10:26 PM

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your kind encouragement. Yes, indeed, I am up to the neck in “worldly affairs.â€

This is Bhagavan Ramana’s sangha and so the joy of being with you and others devotees is there. Many friends in Bhagavan have come together to support each others. So it is wonderful indeed and I am filled with gratitude.

Thanking you all.

Namaste and love

Yours in Bhagavan

Harsha

[HarshaSatsa ngh ] On Behalf Of Michael BindelFriday, April 10, 2009 2:10 AM HARSHA

Dear Harsha

Dear friend

your ongoing work for our group - especially in the last period - showed me that something very important did happen to you.

And this "in spite" of being up to the neck involved in "worldly affairs" like being a family mensch (human being in jiddish), a respected professional and so on. Even with all this load you are ready to help those who join your group by managing and channeling the incoming energy into a stream of bhakti and jnani - of LOVE and DISCRIMINATION; which in the end is of course both in one.

This is what michael feels. The means of reaching this goal are different of course - but what counts is the taste of it.

thank you brother

michael

Guest guest

Dear Harshaji,

What a wonderful service you have been rendering .. bringing together soul(s) from across the globe..for the ONE common PURPOSE !

In deep gratitude...

yours

ramesh

--- On Sat, 4/11/09, Harsha wrote:

Harsha RE: HARSHA Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 3:56 AM

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your kind encouragement. Yes, indeed, I am up to the neck in “worldly affairs.â€

This is Bhagavan Ramana’s sangha and so the joy of being with you and others devotees is there. Many friends in Bhagavan have come together to support each others. So it is wonderful indeed and I am filled with gratitude.

Thanking you all.

Namaste and love

Yours in Bhagavan

Harsha

[HarshaSatsa ngh ] On Behalf Of Michael BindelFriday, April 10, 2009 2:10 AM HARSHA

Dear Harsha

Dear friend

thank you brother

michael