IndiaDivine.org

Some mad thoughts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The moment of Awakening is pre-ordained ... we need to wait ... Meanwhile Being True to one self helps.... Where is the need to beoverly concerned about even the present ( over which we seem to have no control ? ). We are helpless beings , as long as we exist in the physical arena bound by space and time. No depth is deep enough in that sense !! Do i makesense ?

Being helpless .. i can only try to help myself by BEGGING HIM TO LET ME SURRENDER UNTO HIM .. There seems no other way for me...

love

ramesh

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

Thanks once again. This reminds me of a saying by the late American Sage Robert Adams which I heard.

"Be patient! the day of your Self Realsiation is already there!"

And he used to add "All is well unfolding as it should- trust that Great Power which knows the way."

Love,

Yours in Bhagavan

Alan --- On Fri, 10/4/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv Some mad thoughts Date: Friday, 10 April, 2009, 7:48 AM

The moment of Awakening is pre-ordained ... we need to wait ... Meanwhile Being True to one self helps.... Where is the need to beoverly concerned about even the present ( over which we seem to have no control ? ). We are helpless beings , as long as we exist in the physical arena bound by space and time. No depth is deep enough in that sense !! Do i makesense ?

Being helpless .. i can only try to help myself by BEGGING HIM TO LET ME SURRENDER UNTO HIM .. There seems no other way for me...

love

ramesh

Guest guest

Dear Alan ,

You are welcome..The saying is very apt .. we need to have extraordinary patience..

Am just reproducing my last night's posting again :

Nature Unravels

Her Secrets slowly..

If I think am smart

And turn directly to the last page

I will see only a BLANK...

No shortcuts .. no instant nirvana fix..HE certainly knows what is best and when we will be ripe enough ..That thought itself is very soothing !!

Love

ramesh

--- On Fri, 4/10/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobsRe: Some mad thoughts Date: Friday, April 10, 2009, 12:29 PM

Dear Ramesh,

Thanks once again. This reminds me of a saying by the late American Sage Robert Adams which I heard.

"Be patient! the day of your Self Realsiation is already there!"

And he used to add "All is well unfolding as it should- trust that Great Power which knows the way."

Love,

Yours in Bhagavan

Alan --- On Fri, 10/4/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ > wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ > Some mad thoughtsFriday, 10 April, 2009, 7:48 AM

love

ramesh