IndiaDivine.org

HIS FUN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

I have been reflecting on your short poem since it was posted yesterday. While I

agree that this is all God's Lila, is one explanation for the so called creation

to happen. There are other possibilities. The one I prefer is the answer

Bhagavan gave.I think to Brunton.

" Individuals have to suffer their karmas but Iswara manages to make the best of

their Karmas for his purpose. God manipulates the fruits of karma but he does

not add or take away from it. The subconscious of man is a warehouse of goood

and bad karma. Iswara chooses from this warehouse what he sees will best suit

the spiritual evolution at the time of each man, whether pleasant or painful.

Thus there is nothing arbitrary. "

Godman 'Be AS You ARe P.218

, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

>

> That which was created

> In a blinking Moment

> Shall be destroyed also

> In a Trice !

> That is his Game

> And purely for HIS FUN !!

>  

> love

>  

> ramesh

>  

>

Guest guest

Dear Alan ,

I agree .. God does not place dice .. to use a cliche..My poem was however to reflect the complete cycle of creation and destruction.. in which our so called individual minisicule karmas pale into insignificance when reflected in a larger sense ..

love

ramesh

P.s : This morning at 4 am i found myself praying thus : God , if Nuclear warfare were to be the Destiny of the world , so be it .. However please please let all our EGOS get roasted fine along with our bodies !!

If i have hurt someone's sensibilities , kindly forgive me for my morbid thought ...--- On Sat, 4/18/09, alan jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

alan jacobs <alanadamsjacobs Re: HIS FUN Date: Saturday, April 18, 2009, 2:27 AM

Dear Ramesh,I have been reflecting on your short poem since it was posted yesterday. While I agree that this is all God's Lila, is one explanation for the so called creation to happen. There are other possibilities. The one I prefer is the answer Bhagavan gave.I think to Brunton."Individuals have to suffer their karmas but Iswara manages to make the best of their Karmas for his purpose. God manipulates the fruits of karma but he does not add or take away from it. The subconscious of man is a warehouse of goood and bad karma. Iswara chooses from this warehouse what he sees will best suit the spiritual evolution at the time of each man, whether pleasant or painful. Thus there is nothing arbitrary."Godman 'Be AS You ARe P.218 @

. com, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ ...> wrote:>> That which was created> In a blinking Moment> Shall be destroyed also> In a Trice !> That is his Game> And purely for HIS FUN !!> > love> > ramesh> >

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

You prayer's an interesting perspective.

Bhagavan gave us the 'bombe atomique' of Jnana

Love,

Yours in Bhagavan,

Alan--- On Sat, 18/4/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chivRe: Re: HIS FUN Date: Saturday, 18 April, 2009, 3:48 AM

Dear Alan ,

I agree .. God does not place dice .. to use a cliche..My poem was however to reflect the complete cycle of creation and destruction. . in which our so called individual minisicule karmas pale into insignificance when reflected in a larger sense ..

love

ramesh

P.s : This morning at 4 am i found myself praying thus : God , if Nuclear warfare were to be the Destiny of the world , so be it .. However please please let all our EGOS get roasted fine along with our bodies !!

If i have hurt someone's sensibilities , kindly forgive me for my morbid thought ...--- On Sat, 4/18/09, alan jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> wrote:

alan jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> Re: HIS FUNSaturday, April 18, 2009, 2:27 AM

Dear Ramesh,I have been reflecting on your short poem since it was posted yesterday. While I agree that this is all God's Lila, is one explanation for the so called creation to happen. There are other possibilities. The one I prefer is the answer Bhagavan gave.I think to Brunton."Individuals have to suffer their karmas but Iswara manages to make the best of their Karmas for his purpose. God manipulates the fruits of karma but he does not add or take away from it. The subconscious of man is a warehouse of goood and bad karma. Iswara chooses from this warehouse what he sees will best suit the spiritual evolution at the time of each man, whether pleasant or painful. Thus there is nothing arbitrary."Godman 'Be AS You ARe P.218 , ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@

....> wrote:>> That which was created> In a blinking Moment> Shall be destroyed also> In a Trice !> That is his Game> And purely for HIS FUN !!> > love> > ramesh> >

Guest guest

Dr.Raju wrote:

I have heard God saying " Sorry mychild Ramesh,ego can be roasted

in the cool(not cold)warm(not hot)inner fire of self only.So go

inside if you wish to get your ego roasted.As far as nuclear bombs

are concerned it is not in my perview to through them on humanity

but Satan acts at the right time through his messengers who are

politicians " .

, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

>

> Dear Alan ,

>  

> I agree .. God does not place dice .. to use a cliche..My poem was however to

reflect the complete cycle of creation and destruction.. in which our so called

individual minisicule karmas pale into insignificance when reflected in a larger

sense ..

>  

> love

>  

> ramesh

>  

> P.s : This morning at 4 am i found myself praying thus :   God , if Nuclear

warfare  were to be the Destiny  of the world , so be it .. However please

please let all our EGOS get roasted fine along with our bodies !! 

>  

> If i have hurt someone's sensibilities , kindly forgive me for my morbid

thought ...

>

> --- On Sat, 4/18/09, alan jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

>

>

> alan jacobs <alanadamsjacobs

> Re: HIS FUN

>

> Saturday, April 18, 2009, 2:27 AM

>

>

Dear Ramesh,

>

> I have been reflecting on your short poem since it was posted yesterday. While

I agree that this is all God's Lila, is one explanation for the so called

creation to happen. There are other possibilities. The one I prefer is the

answer Bhagavan gave.I think to Brunton.

>

> " Individuals have to suffer their karmas but Iswara manages to make the best

of their Karmas for his purpose. God manipulates the fruits of karma but he does

not add or take away from it. The subconscious of man is a warehouse of goood

and bad karma. Iswara chooses from this warehouse what he sees will best suit

the spiritual evolution at the time of each man, whether pleasant or painful.

Thus there is nothing arbitrary. "

>

> Godman 'Be AS You ARe P.218

>

> , ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > That which was created

> > In a blinking Moment

> > Shall be destroyed also

> > In a Trice !

> > That is his Game

> > And purely for HIS FUN !!

> >  

> > love

> >  

> > ramesh

> >  

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Raju garu ..

Thank you for the comments .. point well taken .

But regarding Satan - It is only a creation of mind .. a non existing

myth .. It is but a metaphorical representation of the collective negative karma of mankind..

But even that condensed form of negative vibration acts only as per HIS WILL .. Politicians are but unknowing pompous little fools who act as HIS unfortunate yet necessary instruments .. Like the Rakshashas of the yore...

love

ramesh

--- On Sat, 4/18/09, drrajunsp <drrajunsp wrote:

drrajunsp <drrajunsp Re: HIS FUN Date: Saturday, April 18, 2009, 9:13 AM

Dr.Raju wrote:I have heard God saying "Sorry mychild Ramesh,ego can be roastedin the cool(not cold)warm(not hot)inner fire of self only.So goinside if you wish to get your ego roasted.As far as nuclear bombsare concerned it is not in my perview to through them on humanitybut Satan acts at the right time through his messengers who arepoliticians" ., ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Alan ,> > I agree .. God does not place dice .. to use a cliche..My poem was however to reflect the complete cycle of creation and destruction. . in which our so called individual minisicule karmas pale into insignificance when reflected in a larger sense

...> > love> > ramesh> > P.s : This morning at 4 am i found myself praying thus : God , if Nuclear warfare were to be the Destiny of the world , so be it .. However please please let all our EGOS get roasted fine along with our bodies !! > > If i have hurt someone's sensibilities , kindly forgive me for my morbid thought ...> > --- On Sat, 4/18/09, alan jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ ...> wrote:> > > alan jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ ...>> Re: HIS FUN> > Saturday, April 18, 2009, 2:27 AM> > > > >

> > > > Dear Ramesh,> > I have been reflecting on your short poem since it was posted yesterday. While I agree that this is all God's Lila, is one explanation for the so called creation to happen. There are other possibilities. The one I prefer is the answer Bhagavan gave.I think to Brunton.> > "Individuals have to suffer their karmas but Iswara manages to make the best of their Karmas for his purpose. God manipulates the fruits of karma but he does not add or take away from it. The subconscious of man is a warehouse of goood and bad karma. Iswara chooses from this warehouse what he sees will best suit the spiritual evolution at the time of each man, whether pleasant or painful. Thus there is nothing arbitrary."> > Godman 'Be AS You ARe P.218 > > , ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv@ ...> wrote:> >> > That which

was created> > In a blinking Moment> > Shall be destroyed also> > In a Trice !> > That is his Game> > And purely for HIS FUN !!> > > > love> > > > ramesh> > > >>