IndiaDivine.org

message for our new members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear new members

as this Sangha is dedicated to SRI RAMANA MAHARSHI michael loves to share with you what helped and helps me always walking the way back home - as i call my sadhana.

Feeling what is transmitted through the reminiscences of our SADGURU is Grace in itself.

So may this work be a help for all those of you who are in need of help - walking this walk.

In Sri Ramana Maharshi

may real inner peace be with you

- but this depends on you alone.....

michael

Guest guest

Dear Michael ..

I agree with you whole heartedly .. You know what , sometimes just the thought - remembrance that such divine incarnates like Bhagavan Ramana and Sri Ramakrishna lived on this very earth is in itself such an inspiration for us , helping us to walk all the way !

love

ramesh

--- On Sun, 5/17/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel message for our new members Date: Sunday, May 17, 2009, 1:30 PM

Dear new members

as this Sangha is dedicated to SRI RAMANA MAHARSHI michael loves to share with you what helped and helps me always walking the way back home - as i call my sadhana.

Feeling what is transmitted through the reminiscences of our SADGURU is Grace in itself.

So may this work be a help for all those of you who are in need of help - walking this walk.

In Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Guest guest

To all: you my brothers through these reminiscences are the torch bearers who through this service light the way for others to follow...somewhat like the analogy of following a transport truck along a highway by which it lessens the wind resistance and allows your chosen vehicle to follow while using less gas to arrive at ones destination...bless each and everyone of you and especially the sad guru ... Dave--- On Sun, 5/17/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chivRe: message for our new members Received: Sunday, May 17, 2009, 10:20 AM

Dear Michael ..

I agree with you whole heartedly .. You know what , sometimes just the thought - remembrance that such divine incarnates like Bhagavan Ramana and Sri Ramakrishna lived on this very earth is in itself such an inspiration for us , helping us to walk all the way !

love

ramesh

--- On Sun, 5/17/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu> wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu> message for our new membersSunday, May 17, 2009, 1:30 PM

Dear new members

In Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Ramesh

Dear Soul

BOOM.....

I

thats it with michael too

at the end of the socalled spiritual search for TRUTH michael found Ramana Maharshi - but did not understand anything he read

only when the right moment arrived - will let you know what - being incredible socalled broken because not understanding whats going on and why - i took again the TALKS and understood - fullpoint.

Afterwards only one question remained

how to "combine" my inner Belief that the "jewish race" must have a reason and for me this reason was the ongoing endless commitment to ONEGD ONLY with my inner knowledge that i found in Ramana IT

what is IT

AUTHENITICITY IN ITS HIGHEST FORM

fullpoint

when having read Ramanas statement that I AM WHO I AM is the highest name for GD even higher than the holy OM which knew of course of being HOLY this combination was found and since than there is PEACE in this being

what i discovered few days ago

putting in order the affairs of person michael means finally

concentrating "only" on SELF

there is nothing else to be known to search for "just" that alone

since than incredible calmless entered

will try to explain it more in dephts if possible but am sure you you you UNDERSTAND IT INTUITEVELY

please answer this

its important for michael that you feel what Grace sent michael

in love

take care

michael

a name i like to use is YIHIYEI this is iwrit the modern hebrew and means I AM WHO I AM

meaning

no human no male no person just IT fullpoint

-

ramesh chivukula

Sunday, May 17, 2009 12:20 PM

Re: message for our new members

Dear Michael ..

love

ramesh

--- On Sun, 5/17/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu> wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu> message for our new members Date: Sunday, May 17, 2009, 1:30 PM

Dear new members

In Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.325 / Virus Database: 270.12.32/2118 - Release 05/16/09 17:05:00

Guest guest

Dear Michael ...Thank you again and again for the constant reminders .. it does help a lot to fly without wings ...to rest in peace with eyes open.. ja , wirklich ja !

love

ramesh

--- On Sun, 5/17/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindelRe: message for our new members Date: Sunday, May 17, 2009, 5:42 PM

Ramesh

Dear Soul

BOOM.....

I

thats it with michael too

at the end of the socalled spiritual search for TRUTH michael found Ramana Maharshi - but did not understand anything he read

only when the right moment arrived - will let you know what - being incredible socalled broken because not understanding whats going on and why - i took again the TALKS and understood - fullpoint.

Afterwards only one question remained

how to "combine" my inner Belief that the "jewish race" must have a reason and for me this reason was the ongoing endless commitment to ONEGD ONLY with my inner knowledge that i found in Ramana IT

what is IT

AUTHENITICITY IN ITS HIGHEST FORM

fullpoint

when having read Ramanas statement that I AM WHO I AM is the highest name for GD even higher than the holy OM which knew of course of being HOLY this combination was found and since than there is PEACE in this being

what i discovered few days ago

putting in order the affairs of person michael means finally

concentrating "only" on SELF

there is nothing else to be known to search for "just" that alone

since than incredible calmless entered

will try to explain it more in dephts if possible but am sure you you you UNDERSTAND IT INTUITEVELY

please answer this

its important for michael that you feel what Grace sent michael

in love

take care

michael

a name i like to use is YIHIYEI this is iwrit the modern hebrew and means I AM WHO I AM

meaning

no human no male no person just IT fullpoint

-

ramesh chivukula

Sunday, May 17, 2009 12:20 PM

Re: message for our new members

Dear Michael ..

love

ramesh

--- On Sun, 5/17/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu> wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu> message for our new membersSunday, May 17, 2009, 1:30 PM

Dear new members

In Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.325 / Virus Database: 270.12.32/2118 - Release 05/16/09 17:05:00

Guest guest

ramesh chivukula wrote:

>

>

> Dear Michael ..

>

> I agree with you whole heartedly .. You know what , sometimes just the

> thought - remembrance that such divine incarnates like Bhagavan Ramana

> and Sri Ramakrishna lived on this very earth is in itself such an

> inspiration for us , helping us to walk all the way !

>

> love

>

> ramesh

>

:) oh yes...

jai jai ramana,

who by mere mention of his name,

conveys his grace

forming this company of friends

jai ramana,

whose mere remembrance