IndiaDivine.org

H A R S H A

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Harsha

Dear friend

Namaste

please let me express michaels joy about your "opening" and letting us know details about your spiritual way

am happy to realize that you are succesfull in the way of sharing - what is for this peson THE import obstacle to spiritual development. Or in another form express, which you sure will understand too

this opening is necessary to become a real "mensch" - a real "human being" . A wish real believing jews wishing others. Be a MENSCH - the greatest "achievement" to fullfillment..

Your message touches me specially because the TALKS have been and will always be the eternal companions on my road "back home".

And what lead to real joy: your "confession" that you used to sleep with the "Talks" under the pillow - an ancient old "magic" tool to understand something really. For example before examinations...

Due to Grace our Sangha - which you founded! - is developing in a wonderful way, necessary not to be just a club of spiritual talking.

We have to live our spirituality moment to moment - in spite of all obstacles, which i never call problems but always GDS gift on the way back home.

Thank you, dear Harsha, for your lifelong efforts and please remember:

all socall "failures" are necessary and have to be accepted fullheartedly by us.

Let LOVE for yourSELF be the "king" on your way and whenever you find yourself in difficult situations accept

STRESS NOT ALLOWED NEVERENDING PATIENCE necessary

thank you

brother

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael