IndiaDivine.org

for all new members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri Ramana is a true son of the Indian earth. He is genuine and, in addition to that, something quite phenomenal.

In India he is the whitest spot in a white space.

What we find in the life and teachings of Sri Ramana is the purest of India; with its breath of world-liberated and liberating humanity, it is a chant of milleniums.....The identification of the Self with God will strike the European as shocking.

It is a specifically oriental Realization, as expressed in Sri Ramana's utterances.

Psychology cannot contribute anything further to it, except the remark that it lies far beyond its scope to propose such a thing.

However, it is clear to the Indian that the Self as spiritual Source is not different from God; and in so far as man abides in his Self, he is notonly contained in God but is God Himself.

Sri Ramana is quite clear in this respect."

-Carl Gustav Jung--

Guest guest

The sad part is that more than 99 % Indians are not aware of Bhagavan's teachings

--- On Fri, 6/26/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel for all new members Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 8:04 PM

Sri Ramana is a true son of the Indian earth. He is genuine and, in addition to that, something quite phenomenal.

What we find in the life and teachings of Sri Ramana is the purest of India; with its breath of world-liberated and liberating humanity, it is a chant of milleniums.. ...The identification of the Self with God will strike the European as shocking.

It is a specifically oriental Realization, as expressed in Sri Ramana's utterances.

Psychology cannot contribute anything further to it, except the remark that it lies far beyond its scope to propose such a thing.

However, it is clear to the Indian that the Self as spiritual Source is not different from God; and in so far as man abides in his Self, he is notonly contained in God but is God Himself.

-Carl Gustav Jung--

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh-Ji

somewhere i did read that only one in a million do really understand Advaita and of those who do only one in a million succeed in LIVING it.

Would mean that in this planet only around six to eight are living it.

And compare this with the actual population of "Mother India" around 1.2 milliard: would mean that around 12 million humans are aware of this HOLY ADVAITA

not so bad in michaels opinion

not so bad at all

due to my personal experience in this lifetime - and others of course; in which i never have been really interested; having looked for a "complete solution to the question why i am here and what am i to do here? - i know deeply that we are "strangers in the night" - or as my mother in law calls me and to a certain degree her daughter too - people of the moon. And without being proud i have to admit that accepting this makes my life much much easier than before - when i tried and tries and sheddign "blood sweat and tears" to be accepted as a human being with the RIGHT of living, which as you know is not so "normal" for a human being born as a "jew".

so please continue your ongoing struggle to live TRUTH moment to moment. Certainly i feel it even having never seen you before and might never see you in this lifetime. Especially due to all the stuff going on in this "world", which finally due to Grace (transmitted to a great part by HarshaSangha and people like my friend Alan Jacobs and others.

So say thank you - like i do - for all obstacles GD sends you and integrate this wonderful saying of our Sadguru.

Why do you carry all your load instead of putting this baggage in the luggage-compart, while riding on the train...

in GD i trust absolutely

michael

the "fool"

Friday, June 26, 2009 4:57 PM

Re: for all new members

The sad part is that more than 99 % Indians are not aware of Bhagavan's teachings

--- On Fri, 6/26/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu> wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu> for all new members Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 8:04 PM

What we find in the life and teachings of Sri Ramana is the purest of India; with its breath of world-liberated and liberating humanity, it is a chant of milleniums.. ...The identification of the Self with God will strike the European as shocking.

-Carl Gustav Jung--

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.92/2203 - Release 06/26/09 05:53:00

Guest guest

The companion fool , the Dummkopf ramesh soul-heartedly agrees with what you say ...

thank you so much

--- On Fri, 6/26/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindelRe: for all new members Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 10:08 PM

Dear Ramesh-Ji

somewhere i did read that only one in a million do really understand Advaita and of those who do only one in a million succeed in LIVING it.

Would mean that in this planet only around six to eight are living it.

And compare this with the actual population of "Mother India" around 1.2 milliard: would mean that around 12 million humans are aware of this HOLY ADVAITA

not so bad in michaels opinion

not so bad at all

due to my personal experience in this lifetime - and others of course; in which i never have been really interested; having looked for a "complete solution to the question why i am here and what am i to do here? - i know deeply that we are "strangers in the night" - or as my mother in law calls me and to a certain degree her daughter too - people of the moon. And without being proud i have to admit that accepting this makes my life much much easier than before - when i tried and tries and sheddign "blood sweat and tears" to be accepted as a human being with the RIGHT of living, which as you know is not so "normal" for a human being born as a "jew".

so please continue your ongoing struggle to live TRUTH moment to moment. Certainly i feel it even having never seen you before and might never see you in this lifetime. Especially due to all the stuff going on in this "world", which finally due to Grace (transmitted to a great part by HarshaSangha and people like my friend Alan Jacobs and others.

So say thank you - like i do - for all obstacles GD sends you and integrate this wonderful saying of our Sadguru.

Why do you carry all your load instead of putting this baggage in the luggage-compart, while riding on the train...

in GD i trust absolutely

michael

the "fool"

Friday, June 26, 2009 4:57 PM

Re: for all new members

--- On Fri, 6/26/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu> wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu> for all new membersFriday, June 26, 2009, 8:04 PM

-Carl Gustav Jung--

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.92/2203 - Release 06/26/09 05:53:00