IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Padmasanadave

just read your mail and WELCOME you on board

being born as a jew during the years of Holocaust - 1940 - by Grace with an undestroyable inner certainty of GDS existence - even never had any religious or spiritual background officially by education and upbringing - my search for knowing the eternat TRUTH was fullfilled in this life when not only "meeting" my Sadguru Sri Ramana Maharshi but giving my best combining this truth with daily life practice from moment to moment.

In my opinion only this counts on the way back home as i name the journey to be absorbed in GD.

When reading and feeling Sri Ramanas words that

I AM WHO I AM the name GD gave to MOSHE moses when he asked the LORD for His name

i s indeed the most Holy Name of GD "even holierer than the most holy name in mother india OM" and that this name included all the millenium old wisdom of Hindu culture

i finally felt authentic, because my inner knowledge of GD - as introduced to the jewish fold, was aknowledged by this angel of all angels, Sri Ramana Maharshi

So dear unknown friend

there is indeed no contradiction of the "God of the Bible" and SELF

the contradictions are what "humans" have done to the HOLY BIBLE by intentionally wrongly translate it, so the evil of duality is felt even in the socalled different bibles in the "christian manyfold religios beliefs"

All the best on your way

you need - my suggestion - "only" complete SURRENDER to the ONE AND ONLY, not expecting anything from above and give everything above. Accept everything what you experienced and will experienced as GDS L O V E even the most "tragic" circumstances

i do speak from personal experiences in this and other existences

in GD i trust

michael