IndiaDivine.org

] Oh Ramana!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My dear friend Rafael, Thank you so much for your moving and heatfelt testimony, and your beautiful poetry devoted to our Supreme Guru, Sri Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi and his unfailing Grace, experienced on these auspicious days of Guru Poornima. We are indeed blest. You have affirmed the efficacy and demonstrated the treasured worth of his great Sadhana of Self Enquiry. Now you are firmly seated in His lap may His great love and guidance ever shine upon you and your family.It is indeed a joy and blessing for us all that you have come to join Harshaji's Satsangh with us. OM NAMAH BHAGAVATE SRI RAMANA With all love, Your brother in Bhagavan, Alan--- On Tue, 7/7/09, rafaelstoneman <rafaelstoneman

wrote:rafaelstoneman <rafaelstoneman Oh Ramana! Date: Tuesday, 7 July, 2009, 2:20 PMOh Ramana!Your infinite tears are spilling through these bones!Your eternal presence crashing in this heart!Your graceful gaze staring through duality!Your perfect life is beckoning to us all!Oh Ramana!You reveal to us all that we are none other than You!How then do I not feel towards my own form the way I feel towards You?Teach us, deliver us, merge us.Open all eyes and hearts to see Thy Grace in all that is. Oh Ramana!