IndiaDivine.org

FRom SRI V Ganesan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

Yes, Sri Ganesan is a grand nephew of Sri Bhagavan and younger brother to the President Sri Sundaram and the Manager Sri Mani. He is an a M.A. Phil, Advanced Philosphy Dept. Univ. of Madras under T.P.Mahadevam , a celebrated close to Ramana Devotee, and author. Sri Ganesan assisted his father Venkatu in running the Ashram while assisting Arthur Osborn,e the then Editor of the Mountain Path. Then for for 30 years he succeeded Arthur Osborne as Editor. He has retired now to a house on the inner path and gives Satsang from there when in India.. He is currently n the USA. He has authored several books on Ramana's Teaching and Devotees. He posts to us to us from time to time and there are some of his writings posted on Luthar.com

He is a greatly respected and learned soul,

All love,

Yours in Bhagavan,

Alan--- On Wed, 15/7/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chivRe: FRom SRI V Ganesan Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 12:19 PM

Dear Alan ,

Priceless wisdom...Thanks for forwarding.. .

love

ramesh

--- On Wed, 7/15/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> FRom SRI V GanesanWednesday, July 15, 2009, 4:42 PM

Namaskaram. Our Sages have formulated the healthy spiritual concept of "pilgrimage" ! While externally it takesone to a spot religiously surcharged with the devotional vibrations of thousands and thousandsof sincere, yearning souls (invisible sat-sangh),spiritually it empowers one to go within and bein the Presence of the Self [inner Felicity]. Mother Meenakshi blessed young Venkataramanwith Her Divine Eyes, with which Bhagavan Ramanainitiated thousands of earnest seekers to dive withinand be established in the Truth ! Pray to the Mother on my behalf as well ! Every true seeker needs,at all times [which actually means, 'NOW' ], this constant guidance of the Divine and the Grace of the Guru within. You have both, in abundance ! You are ever blessed, indeed ! ____________ _________

______ Devotee : Effort is not possible with the present weakness of mind. The mind requires Grace to gain strength. Grace must manifest only after surrender. So, all questions - wittingly or unwittingly - amount to asking for Sri Bhagavan's Grace Bhagavan : Smiles and said "Yes". D.: Surrender is said to be bhakti . But, Sri Bhagavan is known to favour enquiry for the Self. There is thus confusion in the hearer. B. : Surrender can take

effect only when done with Full Knowledge. Such Knowledge comes after Self-Enquiry. It ends in Surrender. ----- TALKS , No.462 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- - Last night I gave a talk at this AHAM Centre, and thetopic I chose was : "Surrender" . I began my talkby affirming: Bhagavan started with 'surrender', then, Enquiry came and finally, all ended in his fully surrendering to Father Arunachala : "Father !I have come at Thy bidding. Thy will be done !" When the fear of Death occupied the boy Venkataraman, his

spontaneous response was "Surrender" - surrendering to Death [ he even laid down like a corpse ]. The eternal "I" vibrated : he enquired "Who is this "I" ?" and got consumed by the immensityof "I AM" . JNANA dawned - boy Venkataraman instantly turned to a Sage of Steady Wisdom ! Then, what did he do ? Fully surrendered himself to the Father - Arunachala - the "I AM" ["Thy will be done"] . His whole life, after that -- a period of 54 years -- was a documentary on 'Surrender' ! Spiritual Life begins with Surrender. And, such an act of surrender induces Knowledge of the Self. Wisdom dawned, one lives happily in the lap of "Surrender" ! So, the 'magic' password to Spiritual Wisdom is :"Surrender - Self-Enquiry - Surrender" ! With lots of

Love,Ganesan.