IndiaDivine.org

p a i n

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends

due to my experiences regarding body and soul pain i realized that it all depends on my attitude to bearing pain.

Its the same like i experienced so many times "near-death" experiences.

What helped me not?

thinking how i could tackle it

trying to "save face" by acting

what helped me?

letting go completely

effect:

STILLNESS

and out of this stillness happened what had to happen

practical experiences with bodily pain (tooth-ache, gallbladder-attacks etc) showed me the same

practical effect: to the astonishment of dentist in different countries i fell asleep while they worked...

but answered....

conclusion

NO THINKING ALLOWED

DIVERTING THOUGHTS MIND ETC TO

COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE

TOTAL SURRENDERING

but for this we have to "choose" what we accept and in what we surrender

so selfinquiry and bhakti a r e the best answer how to tackle pain

letting us fall in total TRUST in

IT

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Guest guest

Thankyou, Michael. " Working " in TN, and as an adult seeing an India, I never

" knew " existed, pain hit me full force from simple things to paralysis of right

side of body (completely cured in 4 months only by my yoga). Pain of not

knowing and then being immersed in the life/living conditions of the

Arunthathiyars, brought a lot of constant pain.

Skipping through " it all " , to get to the point of how everyday interactions that

were killing me, making it impossible to live in anything but the mind, get me

out of the million pieces that were all me? Surrender.

At some point (4+ years) having tossed, turned, ...one relinquishes the

hold/power/control/some sort of ego satisfaction that one is doing something.

One calls out to God/Grace/..., except this time, it is not partial wanting and

so has no element of melodrama, etc, in it, and of course you know what happens,

Grace. Grace in that utter aloneness gives the space needed and aloneness

merges with Oneness. Everything that existed before exists - absence of

handshake on many fronts, except now one does the work one can do and the

agonizing when it surfaces begins to be recognized as agonizing, i.e.,

participation in the agonizing decreases. One learns to give in, give up, and

live in His eyes.

Thanks as always.

Vrunda

, " Michael Bindel " <michael.bindel

wrote:

>

> Dear friends

>

> due to my experiences regarding body and soul pain i realized that it all

depends on my attitude to bearing pain.

> Its the same like i experienced so many times " near-death " experiences.

> What helped me not?

>

> thinking how i could tackle it

> trying to " save face " by acting

>

> what helped me?

>

> letting go completely

>

> effect:

>

> STILLNESS

>

> and out of this stillness happened what had to happen

>

> practical experiences with bodily pain (tooth-ache, gallbladder-attacks etc)

showed me the same

> practical effect: to the astonishment of dentist in different countries i fell

asleep while they worked...

> but answered....

>

>

> conclusion

>

> NO THINKING ALLOWED

> DIVERTING THOUGHTS MIND ETC TO

>

> COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE

> TOTAL SURRENDERING

>

> but for this we have to " choose " what we accept and in what we surrender

>

> so selfinquiry and bhakti a r e the best answer how to tackle pain

>

> letting us fall in total TRUST in

>

>

> IT

>

>

> in Sri Ramana Maharshi

>

>

> michael

>

Guest guest

Dear Vrunda ,

Thank you for sharing ..You are indeed a blessed soul !

love

ramesh

--- On Fri, 7/17/09, PV <yvpy wrote:

PV <yvpy Re: p a i n Date: Friday, July 17, 2009, 2:25 PM

Thankyou, Michael. "Working" in TN, and as an adult seeing an India, I never "knew" existed, pain hit me full force from simple things to paralysis of right side of body (completely cured in 4 months only by my yoga). Pain of not knowing and then being immersed in the life/living conditions of the Arunthathiyars, brought a lot of constant pain. Skipping through "it all", to get to the point of how everyday interactions that were killing me, making it impossible to live in anything but the mind, get me out of the million pieces that were all me? Surrender. At some point (4+ years) having tossed, turned, ...one relinquishes the hold/power/control/ some sort of ego satisfaction that one is doing something. One calls out to God/Grace/.. ., except this time, it is not partial wanting and so has no element of melodrama, etc, in it, and of course you know what happens, Grace. Grace in that utter aloneness gives the space needed and

aloneness merges with Oneness. Everything that existed before exists - absence of handshake on many fronts, except now one does the work one can do and the agonizing when it surfaces begins to be recognized as agonizing, i.e., participation in the agonizing decreases. One learns to give in, give up, and live in His eyes.Thanks as always.Vrunda, "Michael Bindel" <michael.bindel@ ...> wrote:>> Dear friends> > due to my experiences regarding body and soul pain i realized that it all depends on my attitude to bearing pain.> Its the same like i experienced so many times "near-death" experiences.> What helped me not?> > thinking how i could tackle it> trying to "save

face" by acting> > what helped me?> > letting go completely> > effect:> > STILLNESS > > and out of this stillness happened what had to happen> > practical experiences with bodily pain (tooth-ache, gallbladder- attacks etc) showed me the same> practical effect: to the astonishment of dentist in different countries i fell asleep while they worked...> but answered....> > > conclusion> > NO THINKING ALLOWED> DIVERTING THOUGHTS MIND ETC TO> > COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE> TOTAL SURRENDERING> > but for this we have to "choose" what we accept and in what we surrender> > so selfinquiry and bhakti a r e the best answer how to tackle pain> > letting us fall in total TRUST in> > > IT> > > in Sri Ramana Maharshi> >

> michael>

Guest guest

Dear Vrunda

thank you for your reply, which gave me the chance to feel you deeper.

Surrendering IS the answer if we searched and found where to surrender to.....

Some questions:

was is "TN"

arunthathiyar

wonderful: ...calls to GD Grace ...not partial wanting...no melodrama etc

THATS IT

Grace in utter aloneness gives the space needed and aloneness merges with Oneness

again and again

THATS IT

agonizing begins to be recognizes as agonizing

strange but true!!!

thank you again for replying to my "outburst"....

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

-

PV

Friday, July 17, 2009 10:55 AM

Re: p a i n

Thankyou, Michael. "Working" in TN, and as an adult seeing an India, I never "knew" existed, pain hit me full force from simple things to paralysis of right side of body (completely cured in 4 months only by my yoga). Pain of not knowing and then being immersed in the life/living conditions of the Arunthathiyars, brought a lot of constant pain. Skipping through "it all", to get to the point of how everyday interactions that were killing me, making it impossible to live in anything but the mind, get me out of the million pieces that were all me? Surrender. At some point (4+ years) having tossed, turned, ...one relinquishes the hold/power/control/some sort of ego satisfaction that one is doing something. One calls out to God/Grace/..., except this time, it is not partial wanting and so has no element of melodrama, etc, in it, and of course you know what happens, Grace. Grace in that utter aloneness gives the space needed and aloneness merges with Oneness. Everything that existed before exists - absence of handshake on many fronts, except now one does the work one can do and the agonizing when it surfaces begins to be recognized as agonizing, i.e., participation in the agonizing decreases. One learns to give in, give up, and live in His eyes.Thanks as always.Vrunda , "Michael Bindel" <michael.bindel wrote:>> Dear friends> > due to my experiences regarding body and soul pain i realized that it all depends on my attitude to bearing pain.> Its the same like i experienced so many times "near-death" experiences.> What helped me not?> > thinking how i could tackle it> trying to "save face" by acting> > what helped me?> > letting go completely> > effect:> > STILLNESS > > and out of this stillness happened what had to happen> > practical experiences with bodily pain (tooth-ache, gallbladder-attacks etc) showed me the same> practical effect: to the astonishment of dentist in different countries i fell asleep while they worked...> but answered....> > > conclusion> > NO THINKING ALLOWED> DIVERTING THOUGHTS MIND ETC TO> > COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE> TOTAL SURRENDERING> > but for this we have to "choose" what we accept and in what we surrender> > so selfinquiry and bhakti a r e the best answer how to tackle pain> > letting us fall in total TRUST in> > > IT> > > in Sri Ramana Maharshi> > > michael>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.375 / Virus Database: 270.13.16/2241 - Release 07/16/09 05:58:00

Guest guest

TN is Tamil Nadu

Arunthathiyars are the " lowest " or " out-of-caste " in the " hierarchical " caste

system. In the changing classifications, they are Scheduled castes or Backward

castes (terminology arising from times of British occupation of India),

untouchables (before a " law " " banned " untouchability), etc.

By any classification it is clear to see that they are citizens of the Indian

democracy and are neglected.

Thanks

Vrunda

, " Michael Bindel " <michael.bindel

wrote:

>

> Dear Vrunda

>

> thank you for your reply, which gave me the chance to feel you deeper.

> Surrendering IS the answer if we searched and found where to surrender to.....

>

> Some questions:

>

> was is " TN "

> arunthathiyar

>

> wonderful: ...calls to GD Grace ...not partial wanting...no melodrama etc

>

> THATS IT

>

> Grace in utter aloneness gives the space needed and aloneness merges with

Oneness

>

> again and again

>

> THATS IT

>

> agonizing begins to be recognizes as agonizing

>

> strange but true!!!

>

> thank you again for replying to my " outburst " ....

>

>

> in Sri Ramana Maharshi

>

> michael

>

> -

> PV

>

> Friday, July 17, 2009 10:55 AM

> Re: p a i n

>

>

> Thankyou, Michael. " Working " in TN, and as an adult seeing an India, I

never " knew " existed, pain hit me full force from simple things to paralysis of

right side of body (completely cured in 4 months only by my yoga). Pain of not

knowing and then being immersed in the life/living conditions of the

Arunthathiyars, brought a lot of constant pain.

>

> Skipping through " it all " , to get to the point of how everyday interactions

that were killing me, making it impossible to live in anything but the mind, get

me out of the million pieces that were all me? Surrender.

>

> At some point (4+ years) having tossed, turned, ...one relinquishes the

hold/power/control/some sort of ego satisfaction that one is doing something.

One calls out to God/Grace/..., except this time, it is not partial wanting and

so has no element of melodrama, etc, in it, and of course you know what happens,

Grace. Grace in that utter aloneness gives the space needed and aloneness merges

with Oneness. Everything that existed before exists - absence of handshake on

many fronts, except now one does the work one can do and the agonizing when it

surfaces begins to be recognized as agonizing, i.e., participation in the

agonizing decreases. One learns to give in, give up, and live in His eyes.

>

> Thanks as always.

> Vrunda

>

> , " Michael Bindel " <michael.bindel@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear friends

> >

> > due to my experiences regarding body and soul pain i realized that it all

depends on my attitude to bearing pain.

> > Its the same like i experienced so many times " near-death " experiences.

> > What helped me not?

> >

> > thinking how i could tackle it

> > trying to " save face " by acting

> >

> > what helped me?

> >

> > letting go completely

> >

> > effect:

> >

> > STILLNESS

> >

> > and out of this stillness happened what had to happen

> >

> > practical experiences with bodily pain (tooth-ache, gallbladder-attacks

etc) showed me the same

> > practical effect: to the astonishment of dentist in different countries i

fell asleep while they worked...

> > but answered....

> >

> >

> > conclusion

> >

> > NO THINKING ALLOWED

> > DIVERTING THOUGHTS MIND ETC TO

> >

> > COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE

> > TOTAL SURRENDERING

> >

> > but for this we have to " choose " what we accept and in what we surrender

> >

> > so selfinquiry and bhakti a r e the best answer how to tackle pain

> >

> > letting us fall in total TRUST in

> >

> >

> > IT

> >

> >

> > in Sri Ramana Maharshi

> >

> >

> > michael

> >

>

>

>

>

> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> Version: 8.5.375 / Virus Database: 270.13.16/2241 - Release 07/16/09

05:58:00

>

Guest guest

Dear Vrunda

thank you

now i learned again

the fate of the untouchables is so similar to the fate of for example the gypsies all over the world

am living now in hungary, a incredible backward poor country in central europe and see how hateful "the hungarians" treat this inpoverished untouchables.

Walking in the town here in souther hungary you have sometimes the feeling to be in india - the colour of the skin is sometimes incredible dark....

did you live long time abroad before returning to india?

all the best

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

-

PV

Friday, July 17, 2009 7:49 PM

Re: p a i n

TN is Tamil NaduArunthathiyars are the "lowest" or "out-of-caste" in the "hierarchical" caste system. In the changing classifications, they are Scheduled castes or Backward castes (terminology arising from times of British occupation of India), untouchables (before a "lawbanned" untouchability), etc.By any classification it is clear to see that they are citizens of the Indian democracy and are neglected.ThanksVrunda , "Michael Bindel" <michael.bindel wrote:>> Dear Vrunda> > thank you for your reply, which gave me the chance to feel you deeper.> Surrendering IS the answer if we searched and found where to surrender to.....> > Some questions:> > was is "TN"> arunthathiyar> > wonderful: ...calls to GD Grace ...not partial wanting...no melodrama etc> > THATS IT> > Grace in utter aloneness gives the space needed and aloneness merges with Oneness> > again and again> > THATS IT> > agonizing begins to be recognizes as agonizing> > strange but true!!!> > thank you again for replying to my "outburst"....> > > in Sri Ramana Maharshi> > michael> > - > PV > > Friday, July 17, 2009 10:55 AM> Re: p a i n> > > Thankyou, Michael. "Working" in TN, and as an adult seeing an India, I never "knew" existed, pain hit me full force from simple things to paralysis of right side of body (completely cured in 4 months only by my yoga). Pain of not knowing and then being immersed in the life/living conditions of the Arunthathiyars, brought a lot of constant pain. > > Skipping through "it all", to get to the point of how everyday interactions that were killing me, making it impossible to live in anything but the mind, get me out of the million pieces that were all me? Surrender. > > At some point (4+ years) having tossed, turned, ...one relinquishes the hold/power/control/some sort of ego satisfaction that one is doing something. One calls out to God/Grace/..., except this time, it is not partial wanting and so has no element of melodrama, etc, in it, and of course you know what happens, Grace. Grace in that utter aloneness gives the space needed and aloneness merges with Oneness. Everything that existed before exists - absence of handshake on many fronts, except now one does the work one can do and the agonizing when it surfaces begins to be recognized as agonizing, i.e., participation in the agonizing decreases. One learns to give in, give up, and live in His eyes.> > Thanks as always.> Vrunda> > , "Michael Bindel" <michael.bindel@> wrote:> >> > Dear friends> > > > due to my experiences regarding body and soul pain i realized that it all depends on my attitude to bearing pain.> > Its the same like i experienced so many times "near-death" experiences.> > What helped me not?> > > > thinking how i could tackle it> > trying to "save face" by acting> > > > what helped me?> > > > letting go completely> > > > effect:> > > > STILLNESS > > > > and out of this stillness happened what had to happen> > > > practical experiences with bodily pain (tooth-ache, gallbladder-attacks etc) showed me the same> > practical effect: to the astonishment of dentist in different countries i fell asleep while they worked...> > but answered....> > > > > > conclusion> > > > NO THINKING ALLOWED> > DIVERTING THOUGHTS MIND ETC TO> > > > COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE> > TOTAL SURRENDERING> > > > but for this we have to "choose" what we accept and in what we surrender> > > > so selfinquiry and bhakti a r e the best answer how to tackle pain> > > > letting us fall in total TRUST in> > > > > > IT> > > > > > in Sri Ramana Maharshi> > > > > > michael> >> > > > > > > -------------------------> > > > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com > Version: 8.5.375 / Virus Database: 270.13.16/2241 - Release 07/16/09 05:58:00>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.375 / Virus Database: 270.13.18/2243 - Release 07/17/09 06:08:00