From the Garland of Guru's Sayings WHO Translation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Yosy,

PRAISE BE!

Love,

Alan--- On Tue, 21/7/09, yosyflug <yosyflug wrote:

yosyflug <yosyflugRe: From the Garland of Guru's Sayings WHO Translation Date: Tuesday, 21 July, 2009, 3:29 AM

---- Original message ---- > Tue, 21 Jul 2009 00:31:05 +0000 (GMT) > Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> > From the Garland of Guru's Sayings WHO Translation > > > > > From the Garland of Guru's Sayings WHO Translation > > Verse 229. As falling from one's own (true) natural > State -- which is dearest of all (to him) and > perfectly happy -- is death, so being re-established >

in that State by the grace of the holy Guru is > eternal birth. > > This quotation is from the book, Guru--Ramana- > -Vachana- -Mala by "Who, published by Sri > Ramanasramam > Breath Is the bridge Between being And being not., Called by people "Life" and "Death". The timeless, All containing life, One without a second Has nothing to oppose. The opposite of death Is birth. Inhaling – I am born. Exhaling – I die. In the meantime My life Flows, Unaffected. Praise be! yosy