IndiaDivine.org

Swine Flu Worst Case Scenario, Hundreds of Thousands Could Die : Homeland Security News

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

your terror alert, really looks very grave. i don t think some one could save

you. maybe a good and healthy physical fitness training well help you to instead

of some subjective awareness. you have really to think of your physical well

being instead of un profound expectation of finding the illusive self, which is

nothing but an ego game./raymund

, " Michael Bindel " <michael.bindel

wrote:

>

> just for your information please

> be alert but aware of the ONE

>

> michael

>

>

>

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/updates/2009/07/25/swine-flu-worst-case-scena\

rio-hundreds-of-thousands-could-die/

>

Guest guest

Dear Raymund

tku so much for your reaction

of course do not know your background

my background in every field of life is so thoroughly founded in reality and in constand discrimination

its just sad that someone who seemingly has an idea - and not more - about advaita and my Sadguru Sri Ramana - acts like all the folks around

maybe you have no idea about history

look in history and you will find so many similarities between now and time before WWII

being myself an expert in medicine and many other fields i wish you all the best

just be more careful what you write best you check in google before you write or you drop into SELF if you know what that really means and you will find the answer

myself has proven now in praxis that i am HEALTHY in every way possible proved to the astonishment of many highly educated medical establishment people that their belief in medicine is just wrong

you can get rid of all illnesses which are due to consumism in western and now in eastern socalled civilization "just" by doing what my Sadguru Sri Ramana said

modesty in everything

all the best

michael

-

raymundpoe

Sunday, July 26, 2009 3:21 PM

Re: Swine Flu Worst Case Scenario, Hundreds of Thousands Could Die : Homeland Security News

your terror alert, really looks very grave. i don t think some one could save you. maybe a good and healthy physical fitness training well help you to instead of some subjective awareness. you have really to think of your physical well being instead of un profound expectation of finding the illusive self, which is nothing but an ego game./raymund , "Michael Bindel" <michael.bindel wrote:>> just for your information please> be alert but aware of the ONE> > michael> > > http://www.nationalterroralert.com/updates/2009/07/25/swine-flu-worst-case-scenario-hundreds-of-thousands-could-die/>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.31/2264 - Release 07/26/09 11:07:00

Guest guest

Michael,

I have full trust that you are abiding to Ramana's Will.

This can be a tricky thing when presented to a group who are all in abidence but receiving different messages of application from the Master Within; who we all refer to as Ramana.

The Leelas that unfold here are what they are. As Beloved Ramana has pointed out in my heart;

the electric fan continues to spin even after unplugged... such is the nature of Appearance.

May all who truly abide, receive the inner blessing of Silence, today.

Rafael

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:02:57 AMRe: Re: Swine Flu Worst Case Scenario, Hundreds of Thousands Could Die : Homeland Security News

Dear Raymund

my background in every field of life is so thoroughly founded in reality and in constand discrimination

its just sad that someone who seemingly has an idea - and not more - about advaita and my Sadguru Sri Ramana - acts like all the folks around

look in history and you will find so many similarities between now and time before WWII

being myself an expert in medicine and many other fields i wish you all the best

just be more careful what you write best you check in google before you write or you drop into SELF if you know what that really means and you will find the answer

myself has proven now in praxis that i am HEALTHY in every way possible proved to the astonishment of many highly educated medical establishment people that their belief in medicine is just wrong

you can get rid of all illnesses which are due to consumism in western and now in eastern socalled civilization "just" by doing what my Sadguru Sri Ramana said

modesty in everything

all the best

michael

-

raymundpoe

Re: Swine Flu Worst Case Scenario, Hundreds of Thousands Could Die : Homeland Security News

your terror alert, really looks very grave. i don t think some one could save you. maybe a good and healthy physical fitness training well help you to instead of some subjective awareness. you have really to think of your physical well being instead of un profound expectation of finding the illusive self, which is nothing but an ego game./raymund, "Michael Bindel" <michael.bindel@ ...> wrote:>> just for your information please> be alert but aware of the ONE> > michael> > > http://www.national terroralert. com/updates/ 2009/07/25/ swine-flu- worst-case- scenario-

hundreds- of-thousands- could-die/>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.31/2264 - Release 07/26/09 11:07:00

Guest guest

thank you dear Rafael

SILENCE is the best medicine for michael

b u t

silence is for michael

no words no thought no emotion just

STILLNESS

am trying to live like

whatever comes let it be

let it pass like the clouds on the sky

do not cling to anything at all

let loose

be still

STILLNESS

as long as i am following this everything is fine

immeadetely i forget it disturbances are the effect

all the best

michael

-

Rafe Stoneman

Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:11 PM

Re: Re: Swine Flu Worst Case Scenario, Hundreds of Thousands Could Die : Homeland Security News

Michael,

This can be a tricky thing when presented to a group who are all in abidence but receiving different messages of application from the Master Within; who we all refer to as Ramana.

The Leelas that unfold here are what they are. As Beloved Ramana has pointed out in my heart;

the electric fan continues to spin even after unplugged... such is the nature of Appearance.

Rafael

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:02:57 AMRe: Re: Swine Flu Worst Case Scenario, Hundreds of Thousands Could Die : Homeland Security News

Dear Raymund

modesty in everything

all the best

michael

-

raymundpoe

your terror alert, really looks very grave. i don t think some one could save you. maybe a good and healthy physical fitness training well help you to instead of some subjective awareness. you have really to think of your physical well being instead of un profound expectation of finding the illusive self, which is nothing but an ego game./raymund, "Michael Bindel" <michael.bindel@ ...> wrote:>> just for your information please> be alert but aware of the ONE> > michael> > > http://www.national terroralert. com/updates/ 2009/07/25/ swine-flu- worst-case- scenario- hundreds- of-thousands- could-die/>

Guest guest

Hi all ! Yes we are all mirrors for one another...to be sure...in it's grace...Dave--- On Sun, 7/26/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindelRe: Re: Swine Flu Worst Case Scenario, Hundreds of Thousands Could Die : Homeland Security News Received: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 6:37 PM

thank you dear Rafael

SILENCE is the best medicine for michael

b u t

silence is for michael

no words no thought no emotion just

STILLNESS

am trying to live like

whatever comes let it be

let it pass like the clouds on the sky

do not cling to anything at all

let loose

be still

STILLNESS

as long as i am following this everything is fine

immeadetely i forget it disturbances are the effect

all the best

michael

-

Rafe Stoneman

Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:11 PM

Re: Re: Swine Flu Worst Case Scenario, Hundreds of Thousands Could Die : Homeland Security News

Michael,

Rafael

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu>Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:02:57 AMRe: Re: Swine Flu Worst Case Scenario, Hundreds of Thousands Could Die : Homeland Security News

Dear Raymund

modesty in everything

all the best

michael

-

raymundpoe

your terror alert, really looks very grave. i don t think some one could save you. maybe a good and healthy physical fitness training well help you to instead of some subjective awareness. you have really to think of your physical well being instead of un profound expectation of finding the illusive self, which is nothing but an ego game./raymund, "Michael Bindel" <michael.bindel@ ...> wrote:>> just for your information please> be alert but aware of the ONE> > michael> > > http://www.national terroralert. com/updates/ 2009/07/25/

swine-flu- worst-case- scenario- hundreds- of-thousands- could-die/>

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!