IndiaDivine.org

Egoechtemy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear David,

Unfortunately you can't get it done on the NHS- you have to go private with a Guru- or with Bhagavan in the Heart.

All regards,

Alan--- On Fri, 31/7/09, DAVID BENTLEY <sdaudio2 wrote:

DAVID BENTLEY <sdaudio2Re: Egoechtemy Date: Friday, 31 July, 2009, 11:01 AM

Let me be the first to sign up for one...Dave--- On Fri, 7/31/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> EgoechtemyReceived: Friday, July 31, 2009, 5:56 AM

EGOECHTEMYThe laser beam of finely honed attentionDives inward, with breath and thought retention,Searching for the source of ‘phantom me’.It cuts through the sheaths and veils we seeOf habits, thought forms and selfish will,Formed over many life time’s dreams, so ill.The Pear Fisher finds nothing on the floorOf his deep interior ocean bed, no more.Then one splendid day, mind drops into heart,He touches ego, and it falls apart.Crash, crash, it topples, shakes, and then drops down.Identification’s been severed at its crown.Open heart surgery has been performed,The errant soul no longer quakes, deformed.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail

Guest guest

Everyman has a predetermined destiny...even if I can bring like minded people together at least the little me is trying to perform service to others...thank you...Dave--- On Fri, 7/31/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs Egoechtemy Received: Friday, July 31, 2009, 10:11 AM

Dear David,

Unfortunately you can't get it done on the NHS- you have to go private with a Guru- or with Bhagavan in the Heart.

All regards,

Alan--- On Fri, 31/7/09, DAVID BENTLEY <sdaudio2 > wrote:

DAVID BENTLEY <sdaudio2 >Re: EgoechtemyFriday, 31 July, 2009, 11:01 AM

Let me be the first to sign up for one...Dave--- On Fri, 7/31/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> EgoechtemyReceived: Friday, July 31, 2009, 5:56 AM

EGOECHTEMYThe laser beam of finely honed attentionDives inward, with breath and thought retention,Searching for the source of ‘phantom me’.It cuts through the sheaths and veils we seeOf habits, thought forms and selfish will,Formed over many life time’s dreams, so ill.The Pear Fisher finds nothing on the floorOf his deep interior ocean bed, no more.Then one splendid day, mind drops into heart,He touches ego, and it falls apart.Crash, crash, it topples, shakes, and then drops down.Identification’s been severed at its crown.Open heart surgery has been performed,The errant soul no longer quakes, deformed.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

And this is why i associate with like minded people like you and all the sweet wonderful bothers and sisters on the Harsha site for the energy and loving support ...thank again ...Dave--- On Fri, 7/31/09, DAVID BENTLEY <sdaudio2 wrote:

DAVID BENTLEY <sdaudio2Re: Egoechtemy Received: Friday, July 31, 2009, 10:24 AM

Everyman has a predetermined destiny...even if I can bring like minded people together at least the little me is trying to perform service to others...thank you...Dave--- On Fri, 7/31/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> EgoechtemyReceived: Friday, July 31, 2009, 10:11 AM

Dear David,

All regards,

Alan--- On Fri, 31/7/09, DAVID BENTLEY <sdaudio2 > wrote:

DAVID BENTLEY <sdaudio2 >Re: EgoechtemyFriday, 31 July, 2009, 11:01 AM

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Get the name you've always wanted ! @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

Wonderful poem ‘ egoechtemy’….

Can it be done with a local anaesthetic?

Sam

Van:

Namens Alan Jacobs

Verzonden: vrijdag 31 juli 2009

7:57

Aan:

Onderwerp: [ -

Ramana Guru] Egoechtemy

EGOECHTEMY

The laser beam of finely honed attention

Dives inward, with breath and thought retention,

Searching for the source of ‘phantom me’.

It cuts through the sheaths and veils we see

Of habits, thought forms and selfish will,

Formed over many life time’s dreams, so ill.

The Pear Fisher finds nothing on the floor

Of his deep interior ocean bed, no more.

Then one splendid day, mind drops into heart,

He touches ego, and it falls apart.

Crash, crash, it topples, shakes, and then drops down.

Identification’s been severed at its crown.

Open heart surgery has been performed,

The errant soul no longer quakes, deformed.

Ik gebruik de gratis versie van SPAMfighterWij zijn een gemeenschap van 6 miljoen gebruikers in strijd tegen spam.6525 spam-mails zijn er tot op heden geblokkeerd.De Professionele versie heeft deze voetnoot niet.

Guest guest

Dear Sam,

Best done with a Local, as the Patient should always be fully conscious and aware of what is going on, even if a General would put him into the deep sleep state. All regards, Alan--- On Fri, 31/7/09, Sam Pasiencier <sampas wrote:

Sam Pasiencier <sampasRE: Egoechtemy Date: Friday, 31 July, 2009, 6:14 PM

Wonderful poem ‘ egoechtemy’…. Can it be done with a local anaesthetic?

Sam

Van: [ ] Namens Alan JacobsVerzonden: vrijdag 31 juli 2009 7:57Aan: Onderwerp: Egoechtemy

Ik gebruik de gratis versie van SPAMfighterWij zijn een gemeenschap van 6 miljoen gebruikers in strijd tegen spam.6525 spam-mails zijn er tot op heden geblokkeerd.De Professionele versie heeft deze voetnoot niet.

Guest guest

May I call you Alan? To

continue the game just a tiny bit more…. Where should the local be applied?

Sam

Van: Namens Alan Jacobs

19:53

Aan:

Onderwerp: RE: [ -

Ramana Guru] Egoechtemy

Dear Sam,

Best done with a Local, as the Patient should always

be fully conscious and aware of what is going on, even if a General would put

him into the deep sleep state. All regards, Alan

--- On Fri, 31/7/09, Sam Pasiencier <sampas (AT) casema (DOT) nl>

wrote:

Sam Pasiencier

<sampas (AT) casema (DOT) nl>

RE: Egoechtemy

Friday, 31 July, 2009, 6:14 PM

Wonderful poem ‘ egoechtemy’…. Can it be done

with a local anaesthetic?

Sam

Van: @

. com [ ] Namens Alan Jacobs

7:57

Aan: @

. com

Onderwerp: [ -

Ramana Guru] Egoechtemy

EGOECHTEMY

The laser beam of finely honed attention

Dives inward, with breath and thought retention,

Searching for the source of ‘phantom me’.

It cuts through the sheaths and veils we see

Of habits, thought forms and selfish will,

Formed over many life time’s dreams, so ill.

The Pear Fisher finds nothing on the floor

Of his deep interior ocean bed, no more.

Then one splendid day, mind drops into heart,

He touches ego, and it falls apart.

Crash, crash, it topples, shakes, and then drops down.

Identification’s been severed at its crown.

Open heart surgery has been performed,

The errant soul no longer quakes, deformed.

Ik gebruik de gratis versie van SPAMfighter

Wij zijn een gemeenschap van 6 miljoen gebruikers in strijd tegen spam.

6525 spam-mails zijn er tot op heden geblokkeerd.

De Professionele versie heeft deze voetnoot niet.

Guest guest

Dear Sam,

Your guess is as good as mine- try the pineal gland for starters- bang between the eyebrows. It might open the 3rd eye. You must experiment. Contact your local GP.

All the very best-I hope the operation goes well.

Alan--- On Fri, 31/7/09, Sam Pasiencier <sampas wrote:

Sam Pasiencier <sampasRE: Egoechtemy Date: Friday, 31 July, 2009, 7:27 PM

May I call you Alan? To continue the game just a tiny bit more…. Where should the local be applied? Sam

Van: [ ] Namens Alan JacobsVerzonden: vrijdag 31 juli 2009 19:53Aan: Onderwerp: RE: Egoechtemy

Dear Sam,

Best done with a Local, as the Patient should always be fully conscious and aware of what is going on, even if a General would put him into the deep sleep state. All regards, Alan--- On Fri, 31/7/09, Sam Pasiencier < sampas (AT) casema (DOT) nl > wrote:

Sam Pasiencier < sampas (AT) casema (DOT) nl >RE: EgoechtemyFriday, 31 July, 2009, 6:14 PM

Wonderful poem ‘ egoechtemy’…. Can it be done with a local anaesthetic?

Sam

Van: [ ] Namens Alan JacobsVerzonden: vrijdag 31 juli 2009 7:57Aan: Onderwerp: Egoechtemy