Guest guest

Guest guest

THIS LIFE of ours is a bewildering dance

Whirled by a wild Dervish God divine,

Drunk on vintage Dionysian wine,

Wildly turning, nothing left to chance.

Upon the mellow pipes of circimstance

He choreographs a play of space and time,

Each glance upon the stage of Earth's His rhyme.

Universes dance, through His mystic stance.

With rolling drums of thunder, mark his stamp!

In the music of the spheres, hear his tune.

Effulgent Sun shines as His beacon lamp,

His finger points towards the silver Moon.

He is the Alone, whereby all things are done;

Divine Dancer, dancing and His dance are One.

Guest guest

I really like the pace and beat of this one Alan... it has a subtle force to it.

I am being challanged again with Facebook interaction, as you had brought my attention to about watching where I interact. It is soothing to know that all here bow before Ramana, and know that He is the Lord of the Heart Cave. All of these challenges are useful in preperation to visit Arunachala, as I do not want to have any tendency to engage in argument while in India. There is a time and place to debate and challenge, but not while at the feet of our Sat Guru.

Thank you Alan, and friends here for demonstrating sincere devotion. I had never had interaction with Ramana devotees prior to joining facebook and this group. I was always alone and now I feel like there is a family built around Ramana.

With Love

Rafael

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:24:19 PM DIVINE DANCER

THIS LIFE of ours is a bewildering danceWhirled by a wild Dervish God divine,Drunk on vintage Dionysian wine,Wildly turning, nothing left to chance.Upon the mellow pipes of circimstanceHe choreographs a play of space and time,Each glance upon the stage of Earth's His rhyme.Universes dance, through His mystic stance.With rolling drums of thunder, mark his stamp!In the music of the spheres, hear his tune.Effulgent Sun shines as His beacon lamp,His finger points towards the silver Moon.He is the Alone, whereby all things are done;Divine Dancer, dancing and His dance are One.

Guest guest

remember who you were before you tried to become anyone

touch the vulnerability of not becoming

feel the presence without any veil of protection

bathe in the stillness of being

Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 10:22:37 PMRe: DIVINE DANCER

I really like the pace and beat of this one Alan... it has a subtle force to it.

I am being challanged again with Facebook interaction, as you had brought my attention to about watching where I interact. It is soothing to know that all here bow before Ramana, and know that He is the Lord of the Heart Cave. All of these challenges are useful in preperation to visit Arunachala, as I do not want to have any tendency to engage in argument while in India. There is a time and place to debate and challenge, but not while at the feet of our Sat Guru.

Thank you Alan, and friends here for demonstrating sincere devotion. I had never had interaction with Ramana devotees prior to joining facebook and this group. I was always alone and now I feel like there is a family built around Ramana.

With Love

Rafael

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk>Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:24:19 PM DIVINE DANCER

THIS LIFE of ours is a bewildering danceWhirled by a wild Dervish God divine,Drunk on vintage Dionysian wine,Wildly turning, nothing left to chance.Upon the mellow pipes of circimstanceHe choreographs a play of space and time,Each glance upon the stage of Earth's His rhyme.Universes dance, through His mystic stance.With rolling drums of thunder, mark his stamp!In the music of the spheres, hear his tune.Effulgent Sun shines as His beacon lamp,His finger points towards the silver Moon.He is the Alone, whereby all things are done;Divine Dancer, dancing and His dance are One.

Guest guest

it wandered trough the maze it navigated through the jungleit swam upstream in the riverit tried to put together pieces of a puzzle

it fought bravely on the inner battlefieldit played hide and seek with itselfit prayed to something other than itselfit shared in love and joy of appearances

it came back home- to innocenceit returned to Heartthe i thought dissolved in it's SourceSelf released it from Itself

Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman Sent: Friday, August 7, 2009 9:26:34 AMRe: DIVINE DANCER

remember who you were before you tried to become anyone

touch the vulnerability of not becoming

feel the presence without any veil of protection

bathe in the stillness of being

Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ >Thursday, August 6, 2009 10:22:37 PMRe: DIVINE DANCER

With Love

Rafael

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk>Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:24:19 PM DIVINE DANCER

Guest guest

---- Original message ----

>Date:   Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:35:48 -0700 (PDT)

>   Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman

>Subject:   Re: DIVINE DANCER

>To:  

>

>

>

> it wandered trough the maze

> it navigated through the jungle

> it swam upstream in the river

> it tried to put together pieces of a puzzle

> it fought bravely on the inner battlefield

> it played hide and seek with itself

> it prayed to something other than itself

> it shared in love and joy of appearances

> it came back home- to innocence

> it returned to Heart

> the i thought dissolved in it's Source

> Self released it from Itself

>

>

:) the sage is fearless

the wise, naked and weak,

harmless

like a new born baby,

wanders about in midst of battlefield

and rambles casually

in the darkest parts of the jungle,

roaming dauntlessly

among the fiercest predators.

boundless, whole,

void of any trace of fear -

where can a claw, fang or tooth

find a place to sink in

or an arrow penetrate?

shabbat shalom all,

yosy

---------------

>

> Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman

>

> Friday, August 7, 2009 9:26:34 AM

> Re: DIVINE

> DANCER

>

>

> remember who you were before you tried to become

> anyone

> touch the vulnerability of not becoming

> feel the presence without any veil of protection

> bathe in the stillness of being

>

> ---------------

>

> Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ >

>

> Thursday, August 6, 2009 10:22:37 PM

> DANCER

>

>

> I really like the pace and beat of this one Alan...

> it has a subtle force to it.

>

> I am being challanged again with Facebook

> interaction, as you had brought my attention to

> about watching where I interact. It is soothing to

> know that all here bow before Ramana, and know that

> He is the Lord of the Heart Cave. All of these

> challenges are useful in preperation to visit

> Arunachala, as I do not want to have any tendency to

> engage in argument while in India. There is a time

> and place to debate and challenge, but not while at

> the feet of our Sat Guru.

>

> Thank you Alan, and friends here for demonstrating

> sincere devotion. I had never had interaction with

> Ramana devotees prior to joining facebook and this

> group. I was always alone and now I feel like there

> is a family built around Ramana.

>

> With Love

> Rafael

>

> ---------------

>

> Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk>

>

> Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:24:19 PM

> DIVINE

> DANCER

>

>

> THIS LIFE of ours is a bewildering dance

> Whirled by a wild Dervish God divine,

> Drunk on vintage Dionysian wine,

> Wildly turning, nothing left to chance.

>

> Upon the mellow pipes of circimstance

> He choreographs a play of space and time,

> Each glance upon the stage of Earth's His rhyme.

> Universes dance, through His mystic stance.

>

> With rolling drums of thunder, mark his stamp!

> In the music of the spheres, hear his tune.

> Effulgent Sun shines as His beacon lamp,

> His finger points towards the silver Moon.

> He is the Alone, whereby all things are done;

> Divine Dancer, dancing and His dance are One.

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks Yosy,

Great Poem,

Sabbath blessings to you, or as we cockney Ashkenazi's say Good Shabbos. Love, Alan.--- On Sat, 8/8/09, yosyflug <yosyflug wrote:

yosyflug <yosyflugRe: DIVINE DANCER Date: Saturday, 8 August, 2009, 3:17 AM

---- Original message ----> Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:35:48 -0700 (PDT)> Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ > > Re: DIVINE DANCER > >> >> it wandered trough the maze> it navigated through the jungle> it swam upstream in the river> it tried to put together pieces of a puzzle> it fought bravely on the inner battlefield> it played hide and seek with itself> it prayed to something other than

itself> it shared in love and joy of appearances> it came back home- to innocence> it returned to Heart> the i thought dissolved in it's Source> Self released it from Itself>> :) the sage is fearlessthe wise, naked and weak,harmlesslike a new born baby,wanders about in midst of battlefieldand rambles casually in the darkest parts of the jungle,roaming dauntlessly among the fiercest predators.boundless, whole, void of any trace of fear - where can a claw, fang or toothfind a place to sink in or an arrow penetrate?shabbat shalom all, yosy------------ --------- --------- --------- --------->> Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ >>

> Friday, August 7, 2009 9:26:34 AM> Re: DIVINE> DANCER> >> remember who you were before you tried to become> anyone> touch the vulnerability of not becoming> feel the presence without any veil of protection> bathe in the stillness of being>> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------->> Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ >> > Thursday, August 6, 2009 10:22:37 PM> Re: DIVINE> DANCER> >> I really like the pace and beat of this one Alan...> it has a

subtle force to it.> > I am being challanged again with Facebook> interaction, as you had brought my attention to> about watching where I interact. It is soothing to> know that all here bow before Ramana, and know that> He is the Lord of the Heart Cave. All of these> challenges are useful in preperation to visit> Arunachala, as I do not want to have any tendency to> engage in argument while in India. There is a time> and place to debate and challenge, but not while at> the feet of our Sat Guru.> > Thank you Alan, and friends here for demonstrating> sincere devotion. I had never had interaction with> Ramana devotees prior to joining facebook and this> group. I was always alone and now I feel like there> is a family built around Ramana.> > With Love> Rafael>> ------------ --------- --------- ---------

--------->> Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk>> > Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:24:19 PM> DIVINE> DANCER> >> THIS LIFE of ours is a bewildering dance> Whirled by a wild Dervish God divine,> Drunk on vintage Dionysian wine,> Wildly turning, nothing left to chance.>> Upon the mellow pipes of circimstance> He choreographs a play of space and time,> Each glance upon the stage of Earth's His rhyme.> Universes dance, through His mystic stance.>> With rolling drums of thunder, mark his stamp!> In the music of the spheres, hear his tune.> Effulgent Sun shines as His beacon lamp,> His finger points towards the silver Moon.> He is the Alone, whereby all things are done;> Divine Dancer, dancing and

His dance are One.>>

Guest guest

Yosy, you had to go and outshine me... :)

I bow before your talent as a poet... i do not consider myself a poet... i just write things down that come in order to stay focused on Self... as for style and talent... i'll leave that to you and Sir Alan... :)

Everything comes from one Source, who I like to call Ramana

"yosyflug" <yosyflug Sent: Friday, August 7, 2009 7:17:53 PMRe: DIVINE DANCER

---- Original message ----> Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:35:48 -0700 (PDT)> Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ > > Re: DIVINE DANCER > >> >> it wandered trough the maze> it navigated through the jungle> it swam upstream in the river> it tried to put together pieces of a puzzle> it fought bravely on the inner battlefield> it played hide and seek with itself> it prayed to something other than itself> it shared in love and joy of appearances> it came back home-

to innocence> it returned to Heart> the i thought dissolved in it's Source> Self released it from Itself>> :) the sage is fearlessthe wise, naked and weak,harmlesslike a new born baby,wanders about in midst of battlefieldand rambles casually in the darkest parts of the jungle,roaming dauntlessly among the fiercest predators.boundless, whole, void of any trace of fear - where can a claw, fang or toothfind a place to sink in or an arrow penetrate?shabbat shalom all, yosy------------ --------- --------- --------- --------->> Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ >> > Friday, August 7, 2009 9:26:34 AM> Re: DIVINE> DANCER> >> remember who you were before you tried to become> anyone> touch the vulnerability of not becoming> feel the presence without any veil of protection> bathe in the stillness of being>> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------->> Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ >> > Thursday, August 6, 2009 10:22:37 PM> Re: DIVINE> DANCER> >> I really like the pace and beat of this one Alan...> it has a subtle force to it.> > I am being challanged again with Facebook> interaction, as you had brought my

attention to> about watching where I interact. It is soothing to> know that all here bow before Ramana, and know that> He is the Lord of the Heart Cave. All of these> challenges are useful in preperation to visit> Arunachala, as I do not want to have any tendency to> engage in argument while in India. There is a time> and place to debate and challenge, but not while at> the feet of our Sat Guru.> > Thank you Alan, and friends here for demonstrating> sincere devotion. I had never had interaction with> Ramana devotees prior to joining facebook and this> group. I was always alone and now I feel like there> is a family built around Ramana.> > With Love> Rafael>> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------->> Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk>> @ .

com> Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:24:19 PM> DIVINE> DANCER> >> THIS LIFE of ours is a bewildering dance> Whirled by a wild Dervish God divine,> Drunk on vintage Dionysian wine,> Wildly turning, nothing left to chance.>> Upon the mellow pipes of circimstance> He choreographs a play of space and time,> Each glance upon the stage of Earth's His rhyme.> Universes dance, through His mystic stance.>> With rolling drums of thunder, mark his stamp!> In the music of the spheres, hear his tune.> Effulgent Sun shines as His beacon lamp,> His finger points towards the silver Moon.> He is the Alone, whereby all things are done;> Divine Dancer, dancing and His dance are One.>>

Guest guest

---- Original message ----

>Date:   Sat, 8 Aug 2009 03:29:21 +0000 (GMT)

>   Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs

>Subject:   Re: DIVINE DANCER

>To:  

>

>

>

> Thanks Yosy,

>

> Great Poem,

>

> Sabbath blessings to you, or as we cockney

> Ashkenazi's say Good Shabbos. Love, Alan.

:) thank you very much, alan. i appreciate very

much your opinon, as you know.

incidentally, i found another attempt to express the

same observation (both were in old files section, written

long ago...):

The sage, though vulnerable, feeble and unarmed,

Roams freely in the midst of a battlefield,

Wandering unconcerned and openhearted

In the wildest regions of wilderness,

The heart of darkness; in realms

Where even the toughest predators

Step with utmost caution.

Having no trace of fear in her –

Where can a weapon penetrate,

How can a claw, sting or fang

Injure or do harm?

which one is preferable? rafe, alan, friends?

humbly,

yosy

>

> --- On Sat, 8/8/09, yosyflug

> <yosyflug wrote:

>

> yosyflug <yosyflug

> DANCER

>

> Saturday, 8 August, 2009, 3:17 AM

>

>

>

> ---- Original message ----

> > Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:35:48 -0700 (PDT)

> > Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ >

> > Re:

> DIVINE DANCER

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > it wandered trough the maze

> > it navigated through the jungle

> > it swam upstream in the river

> > it tried to put together pieces of a puzzle

> > it fought bravely on the inner battlefield

> > it played hide and seek with itself

> > it prayed to something other than itself

> > it shared in love and joy of appearances

> > it came back home- to innocence

> > it returned to Heart

> > the i thought dissolved in it's Source

> > Self released it from Itself

> >

> >

>

> :) the sage is fearless

>

> the wise, naked and weak,

> harmless

> like a new born baby,

> wanders about in midst of battlefield

> and rambles casually

> in the darkest parts of the jungle,

> roaming dauntlessly

> among the fiercest predators.

> boundless, whole,

> void of any trace of fear -

> where can a claw, fang or tooth

> find a place to sink in

> or an arrow penetrate?

>

> shabbat shalom all,

>

> yosy

>

> ------------ --------- --------- ---------

> ---------

> >

> >

> > Friday, August 7, 2009 9:26:34 AM

> > Re:

> DIVINE

> > DANCER

> >

> >

> > remember who you were before you tried to become

> > anyone

> > touch the vulnerability of not becoming

> > feel the presence without any veil of protection

> > bathe in the stillness of being

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- ---------

> ---------

> >

> >

> > Thursday, August 6, 2009 10:22:37 PM

> > Re:

> DIVINE

> > DANCER

> >

> >

> > I really like the pace and beat of this one

> Alan...

> > it has a subtle force to it.

> >

> > I am being challanged again with Facebook

> > interaction, as you had brought my attention to

> > about watching where I interact. It is soothing

> to

> > know that all here bow before Ramana, and know

> that

> > He is the Lord of the Heart Cave. All of these

> > challenges are useful in preperation to visit

> > Arunachala, as I do not want to have any

> tendency to

> > engage in argument while in India. There is a

> time

> > and place to debate and challenge, but not while

> at

> > the feet of our Sat Guru.

> >

> > Thank you Alan, and friends here for

> demonstrating

> > sincere devotion. I had never had interaction

> with

> > Ramana devotees prior to joining facebook and

> this

> > group. I was always alone and now I feel like

> there

> > is a family built around Ramana.

> >

> > With Love

> > Rafael

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- ---------

> ---------

> >

> > Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co.

> uk>

> >

> > Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:24:19 PM

> > DIVINE

> > DANCER

> >

> >

> > THIS LIFE of ours is a bewildering dance

> > Whirled by a wild Dervish God divine,

> > Drunk on vintage Dionysian wine,

> > Wildly turning, nothing left to chance.

> >

> > Upon the mellow pipes of circimstance

> > He choreographs a play of space and time,

> > Each glance upon the stage of Earth's His rhyme.

> > Universes dance, through His mystic stance.

> >

> > With rolling drums of thunder, mark his stamp!

> > In the music of the spheres, hear his tune.

> > Effulgent Sun shines as His beacon lamp,

> > His finger points towards the silver Moon.

> > He is the Alone, whereby all things are done;

> > Divine Dancer, dancing and His dance are One.

> >

Guest guest

Both are true... i like the first one you posted.

r

"yosyflug" <yosyflug Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2009 4:41:10 PMRe: DIVINE DANCER

---- Original message ---- > Sat, 8 Aug 2009 03:29:21 +0000 (GMT) > Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> > Re: DIVINE DANCER > > > > > Thanks Yosy, > > Great Poem, > > Sabbath blessings to you, or as we cockney > Ashkenazi's say Good Shabbos. Love, Alan. :) thank you very much, alan. i appreciate very much your opinon, as you know. incidentally, i found another attempt to express the same observation (both were in old files

section, written long ago...): The sage, though vulnerable, feeble and unarmed, Roams freely in the midst of a battlefield, Wandering unconcerned and openhearted In the wildest regions of wilderness, The heart of darkness; in realms Where even the toughest predators Step with utmost caution. Having no trace of fear in her – Where can a weapon penetrate, How can a claw, sting or fang Injure or do harm? which one is preferable? rafe, alan, friends? humbly, yosy > > --- On Sat, 8/8/09, yosyflug (AT) isdn (DOT) net.il > <yosyflug (AT) isdn (DOT) net.il> wrote: > > yosyflug (AT) isdn (DOT) net.il <yosyflug (AT) isdn (DOT) net.il> > Re: DIVINE > DANCER > > Saturday, 8 August, 2009, 3:17 AM > > > > ---- Original message ---- > >Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:35:48 -0700 (PDT) > >Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ > > >Re: > DIVINE DANCER > > > > > > > > > > it wandered trough the maze > > it navigated through the jungle

> > it swam upstream in the river > > it tried to put together pieces of a puzzle > > it fought bravely on the inner battlefield > > it played hide and seek with itself > > it prayed to something other than itself > > it shared in love and joy of appearances > > it came back home- to innocence > > it returned to Heart > > the i thought dissolved in it's Source > > Self released it from Itself > > > > > > :) the sage is fearless > > the wise, naked and weak, > harmless > like a new born baby, > wanders about in midst of battlefield > and rambles casually > in the darkest parts of the jungle, > roaming dauntlessly > among the fiercest predators. > boundless, whole, > void of any trace of fear - > where can a claw, fang or tooth > find

a place to sink in > or an arrow penetrate? > > shabbat shalom all, > > yosy > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- > --------- > > > > Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ > > > > > Friday, August 7, 2009 9:26:34 AM > > Re: > DIVINE > > DANCER > > > > > > remember who you were before you tried to become > > anyone > > touch the vulnerability of not becoming > > feel the presence without any veil of protection > > bathe in the stillness of being > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- > --------- > > > > Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ > > > @ .

com > > Thursday, August 6, 2009 10:22:37 PM > > Re: > DIVINE > > DANCER > > > > > > I really like the pace and beat of this one > Alan... > > it has a subtle force to it. > > > > I am being challanged again with Facebook > > interaction, as you had brought my attention to > > about watching where I interact. It is soothing > to > > know that all here bow before Ramana, and know > that > > He is the Lord of the Heart Cave. All of these > > challenges are useful in preperation to visit > > Arunachala, as I do not want to have any > tendency to > > engage in argument while in India. There is a > time > > and place to debate and challenge, but not while > at > > the feet of our Sat

Guru. > > > > Thank you Alan, and friends here for > demonstrating > > sincere devotion. I had never had interaction > with > > Ramana devotees prior to joining facebook and > this > > group. I was always alone and now I feel like > there > > is a family built around Ramana. > > > > With Love > > Rafael > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- > --------- > > > > Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. > uk> > > > > Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:24:19 PM > > DIVINE > > DANCER > > > > > > THIS LIFE of ours is a bewildering dance > > Whirled by a wild Dervish God divine, > > Drunk on vintage

Dionysian wine, > > Wildly turning, nothing left to chance. > > > > Upon the mellow pipes of circimstance > > He choreographs a play of space and time, > > Each glance upon the stage of Earth's His rhyme. > > Universes dance, through His mystic stance. > > > > With rolling drums of thunder, mark his stamp! > > In the music of the spheres, hear his tune. > > Effulgent Sun shines as His beacon lamp, > > His finger points towards the silver Moon. > > He is the Alone, whereby all things are done; > > Divine Dancer, dancing and His dance are One. > >

• 3 months later...

> THIS LIFE of ours is a bewildering

> dance

> Whirled by a wild Dervish God divine,

> Drunk on vintage Dionysian wine,

> Wildly turning, nothing left to chance.

>

> Upon the mellow pipes of circimstance

> He choreographs a play of space and time,

> Each glance upon the stage of Earth's His rhyme.

> Universes dance, through His mystic stance.

>

> With rolling drums of thunder, mark his stamp!

> In the music of the spheres, hear his tune.

> Effulgent Sun shines as His beacon lamp,

> His finger points towards the silver Moon.

> He is the Alone, whereby all things are done;

> Divine Dancer, dancing and His dance are One.

>