IndiaDivine.org

DIVINE DANCER for Rafe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rafe,

Thanks for your comments on the Poem. After hard experience, I have learned not to argue with Neo Advaitins on Face Book. It is exhausting, ;pointless and they are not convinced by argument alone. Habits stick hard.. In due couse some will reach a more mature understanding and come to Ramana, who is the source of their Advaita teachings which have been badly distorted by many of the professional satsang providers in the West. I expect you have read my article on Neo Advaita on Luthar.com, and Harsha kindly brought it to the attention of our Face Book friends. The article by James Schwarz you posted is superb.

All love and every best wishes for your asuspicious trip to Arunachala .

All love,

In His Grace,

Alan--- On Fri, 7/8/09, Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman wrote:

Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstonemanRe: DIVINE DANCER Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 6:22 AM

I really like the pace and beat of this one Alan... it has a subtle force to it.

I am being challanged again with Facebook interaction, as you had brought my attention to about watching where I interact. It is soothing to know that all here bow before Ramana, and know that He is the Lord of the Heart Cave. All of these challenges are useful in preperation to visit Arunachala, as I do not want to have any tendency to engage in argument while in India. There is a time and place to debate and challenge, but not while at the feet of our Sat Guru.

Thank you Alan, and friends here for demonstrating sincere devotion. I had never had interaction with Ramana devotees prior to joining facebook and this group. I was always alone and now I feel like there is a family built around Ramana.

With Love

Rafael

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk>Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:24:19 PM DIVINE DANCER

THIS LIFE of ours is a bewildering danceWhirled by a wild Dervish God divine,Drunk on vintage Dionysian wine,Wildly turning, nothing left to chance.Upon the mellow pipes of circimstanceHe choreographs a play of space and time,Each glance upon the stage of Earth's His rhyme.Universes dance, through His mystic stance.With rolling drums of thunder, mark his stamp!In the music of the spheres, hear his tune.Effulgent Sun shines as His beacon lamp,His finger points towards the silver Moon.He is the Alone, whereby all things are done;Divine Dancer, dancing and His dance are One.