IndiaDivine.org

THE LILY MIDST THE THISTLES

Rate this topic

Guest guest

MIDST MAUVE tipped thistles, a lily grows.

Solomon, who with all his sage solemnity,

Wealth, wisdom and regal identity,

Was not arrayed like a single one of these.

There by his side, this fragrant Arum Lily glows,

Her scent is wafted on the balmy breeze that shows

Earnest aspirants, such precious symbols please,

And gladden hearts, to set their souls at ease.

The Lily amongst thorns is likened to the Sage,

Teaching enlightenment by her silent gaze,

Among the flocks of folk in this bewildered age,

She lights a fire settings woods of dreams ablaze.

So praise fair Lily gracing your thistle field,

She cries " enquire my child, surrender ego, yield! "

Dear Alan, Could you please remove my email address from the list for the time being? I am leaving for Tiru this Monday, Aug 17th and will be away till the end of September. With thanks and warm regards, Adriana Forbes

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 6:49:50 AM THE LILY MIDST THE THISTLES

MIDST MAUVE tipped thistles, a lily grows.Solomon, who with all his sage solemnity,Wealth, wisdom and regal identity,Was not arrayed like a single one of these.There by his side, this fragrant Arum Lily glows,Her scent is wafted on the balmy breeze that showsEarnest aspirants, such precious symbols please,And gladden hearts, to set their souls at ease.The Lily amongst thorns is likened to the Sage,Teaching enlightenment by her silent gaze,Among the flocks of folk in this bewildered age,She lights a fire settings woods of dreams ablaze.So praise fair Lily gracing your thistle field,She cries "enquire my child, surrender ego, yield!"

Dear Adriana,

Yes I will soon.

I shall be in Tiru from mid Sept- end Oct. Maybe we can meet up. love, in His Grace, Alan--- On Sat, 15/8/09, Adriana Forbes <adrianaforbes74 wrote:

Adriana Forbes <adrianaforbes74Re: THE LILY MIDST THE THISTLES Date: Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 12:02 PM

Dear Alan, Could you please remove my email address from the list for the time being? I am leaving for Tiru this Monday, Aug 17th and will be away till the end of September. With thanks and warm regards, Adriana Forbes

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk>Saturday, August 15, 2009 6:49:50 AM THE LILY MIDST THE THISTLES

MIDST MAUVE tipped thistles, a lily grows.Solomon, who with all his sage solemnity,Wealth, wisdom and regal identity,Was not arrayed like a single one of these.There by his side, this fragrant Arum Lily glows,Her scent is wafted on the balmy breeze that showsEarnest aspirants, such precious symbols please,And gladden hearts, to set their souls at ease.The Lily amongst thorns is likened to the Sage,Teaching enlightenment by her silent gaze,Among the flocks of folk in this bewildered age,She lights a fire settings woods of dreams ablaze.So praise fair Lily gracing your thistle field,She cries "enquire my child, surrender ego, yield!"