IndiaDivine.org

to One and All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Blessings to all here who have been inspired by Ramana Maharshi!

Early tomorrow morning, I make the long awaited voyage to Ramana Ashram.

I am grateful to the association with all of you sincere devotees of

Eternal Truth, and supreme loyalty to the Sat Guru.

I shall report back in perhaps one time tonight and then next when

I have returned from India, at the end of August.

I leave you with one of my favorites:

" Seeming to have enthusiasm and delight, seeming to have excitement and

aversion, seeming to exercise initiative and perserverance, and yet wiithout

attachment, play, O hero, in the world. Released from all bonds of attachment

and with equanimity of mind, acting outwardly in all situations in accordance

with the part you have assumed, play as you please, O hero, in the world. "

Reality in 40 Versus, Collected Works of Ramana Maharshi

Your friend,

Rafael " Rafe " Stoneman

Dear Rafe

accept everything what comes as Sadgurus gift to you

in ITS Grace

michael

-

rafaelstoneman

Saturday, August 15, 2009 11:18 PM

to One and All

Blessings to all here who have been inspired by Ramana Maharshi!Early tomorrow morning, I make the long awaited voyage to Ramana Ashram.I am grateful to the association with all of you sincere devotees of Eternal Truth, and supreme loyalty to the Sat Guru.I shall report back in perhaps one time tonight and then next whenI have returned from India, at the end of August.I leave you with one of my favorites:"Seeming to have enthusiasm and delight, seeming to have excitement and aversion, seeming to exercise initiative and perserverance, and yet wiithout attachment, play, O hero, in the world. Released from all bonds of attachment and with equanimity of mind, acting outwardly in all situations in accordance with the part you have assumed, play as you please, O hero, in the world." Reality in 40 Versus, Collected Works of Ramana MaharshiYour friend, Rafael "Rafe" Stoneman

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.58/2304 - Release 08/15/09 06:10:00

Dear Rafe,

My very best wishes for a truly auspicious and wonderful visit to Arunachala. May Bhagavan's grace shine upon you and bring you all that, for which you wish. All fond love an blessings,

your brother in Bhagavan,

Alan--- On Sat, 15/8/09, rafaelstoneman <rafaelstoneman wrote:

rafaelstoneman <rafaelstoneman to One and All Date: Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 10:18 PM

Blessings to all here who have been inspired by Ramana Maharshi!Early tomorrow morning, I make the long awaited voyage to Ramana Ashram.I am grateful to the association with all of you sincere devotees of Eternal Truth, and supreme loyalty to the Sat Guru.I shall report back in perhaps one time tonight and then next whenI have returned from India, at the end of August.I leave you with one of my favorites:"Seeming to have enthusiasm and delight, seeming to have excitement and aversion, seeming to exercise initiative and perserverance, and yet wiithout attachment, play, O hero, in the world. Released from all bonds of attachment and with equanimity of mind, acting outwardly in all situations in accordance with the part you have assumed, play as you please, O hero, in the world." Reality in 40 Versus, Collected Works of Ramana MaharshiYour friend, Rafael "Rafe"

Stoneman