IndiaDivine.org

thank you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste all,

i joined this list a few days ago and i just wanted to say thank you.

Every time i open one of the posts of this list, i smile or what i

read brings tears to my eyes.

What i read doesn´t seem to be words and i´m not reading them with my

mind mainly.

It feels like one sound, like the bell that rings at night to call you home.

I´ve been a poet, a writer an author all my life, but i lost my words.

There is still somebody writing and making a living creating articles,

but there is not much " i " attached to this task any longer.

It seems to happen.

I would love to contribute something to this list that is appropriate

and that serves the list´s purpose.

Right now i feel i have nothing to say or to give.

If there is something i could do, please feel free to tell me.

Thank you all so much

mia

i find what you just wrote to be quite inspiring, especially the part about there not being much i attached to the task any longer... this is a great reminder to loose all interest in that which the person is doing outwardly... thank you.

michaela friedrich <astrofuerte Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 9:40:07 AM thank you

Namaste all,i joined this list a few days ago and i just wanted to say thank you.Every time i open one of the posts of this list, i smile or what iread brings tears to my eyes.What i read doesn´t seem to be words and i´m not reading them with mymind mainly.It feels like one sound, like the bell that rings at night to call you home.I´ve been a poet, a writer an author all my life, but i lost my words.There is still somebody writing and making a living creating articles,but there is not much "i" attached to this task any longer.It seems to happen.I would love to contribute something to this list that is appropriateand that serves the list´s purpose.Right now i feel i have nothing to say or to give.If there is something i could do, please feel free to tell me.Thank you all so muchmia

---- Original message ----

>Date:   Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:40:07 +0100

>   michaela friedrich <astrofuerte

>Subject:   thank you

>To:  

>

>

>

> Namaste all,

>

> i joined this list a few days ago and i just wanted

> to say thank you.

> Every time i open one of the posts of this list, i

> smile or what i

> read brings tears to my eyes.

> What i read doesn´t seem to be words and i´m not

> reading them with my

> mind mainly.

> It feels like one sound, like the bell that rings at

> night to call you home.

> I´ve been a poet, a writer an author all my life,

> but i lost my words.

> There is still somebody writing and making a living

> creating articles,

> but there is not much " i " attached to this task any

> longer.

> It seems to happen.

> I would love to contribute something to this list

> that is appropriate

> and that serves the list´s purpose.

> Right now i feel i have nothing to say or to give.

> If there is something i could do, please feel free

> to tell me.

> Thank you all so much

> mia

:) welcome to the company, mia!

you are right, as i often remind

frinds, the essence of the message

is passed through the empty spaces

between the wiggling signs on screen...

and as for words, you lost nothing:

thorny words

bless you, oh beloved,

for inspiring the words of the wise

without which i could not

discard all words

like thorns removing thorns…

and for ever after

to melt and to dissolve

within your ever-present

silent

loving

laughter.

oh beloved,

bless you a million times

for revealing to the simple

what is concealed

forever

from the intelligent

and clever!

yosy

ps. as to what you could do -

just feel free and enjoy!

yosy

Friends , listening to the primordial sound  OM  is all there is to it ...everything else is only a tamasha...--- On Wed, 9/2/09, Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman wrote:Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstonemanRe: thank you Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 10:51 PM

i find what you just wrote to be quite inspiring, especially the part about there not being much i attached to the task any longer... this is a great reminder to loose all interest in that which the person is doing outwardly... thank you.

michaela friedrich <astrofuerte@ gmail.com>Wednesday, September 2, 2009 9:40:07 AM thank you

Namaste all,i joined this list a few days ago and i just wanted to say thank you.Every time i open one of the posts of this list, i smile or what iread brings tears to my eyes.What i read doesn´t seem to be words and i´m not reading them with mymind mainly.It feels like one sound, like the bell that rings at night to call you home.I´ve been a poet, a writer an author all my life, but i lost my words.There is still somebody writing and making a living creating articles,but there is not much "i" attached to this task any longer.It seems to happen.I would love to contribute something to this list that is appropriateand that serves the list´s purpose.Right now i feel i have nothing to say or to give.If there is something i could do, please feel free to tell me.Thank you all so muchmia

Having investigated the various states of being, and seizing firmly by the mind that State of Supreme Reality, play your part, O hero, ever in the world. You have known the Truth which is at the heart of all kinds of appearances. Without ever turning... away from that Reality, play in the world, O hero, as if in love with it. (Collected works of Sri Ramana)

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 9:26:47 PMRe: thank you

Friends , listening to the primordial sound OM is all there is to it ...

everything else is only a tamasha....

--- On Wed, 9/2/09, Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ > wrote:

Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman@ >Re: thank youWednesday, September 2, 2009, 10:51 PM

michaela friedrich <astrofuerte@ gmail.com>Wednesday, September 2, 2009 9:40:07 AM thank you