IndiaDivine.org

Yossi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yossi

Chabibi

please explain

if not of religion there will be no word to express the supreme universe. I Am brahma, I Am, I Am god, > is the result of distorted mind. I Am can not be > other than It. There is no god, brahma, I Am alone > exist.

in the case someone has really understood in all parts of bodymindmachinery the fact that

I AM

only exists,

where is the problem with stating "i am brahmai am GD"

these are "just words"

but words are seemingly necessary on this dual world existence, otherwise you want write wonderful poem expressing always the same....

michael does not see any socalled problem in using this phrases

but he sees obstacles where followers of socalled truth believe they can BELIEVE IN I AM and let go their socalled past, as if this past was not necessary for leading them to seeking.....

in my opinion we always have to be on guard for socalled traps in order not to cheat ourselves

I AM is all what IS

but living in the dream of samsara the actors of the dream do have the work to fullfill to play their roles to their best

do you agree?????

booooooooooom

in I AM

“Love itself is the actual form of I AM"

I AM

i quite enjoyed reading this Michael... i see what you are looking at and see the one looking here... since we are here communicating, what you inquire is quite valid...

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 1:43:37 AM Yossi

Yossi

Chabibi

please explain

if not of religion there will be no word to express the supreme universe. I Am brahma, I Am, I Am god, > is the result of distorted mind. I Am can not be > other than It. There is no god, brahma, I Am alone > exist.

in the case someone has really understood in all parts of bodymindmachinery the fact that

I AM

only exists,

where is the problem with stating "i am brahmai am GD"

these are "just words"

but words are seemingly necessary on this dual world existence, otherwise you want write wonderful poem expressing always the same....

michael does not see any socalled problem in using this phrases

but he sees obstacles where followers of socalled truth believe they can BELIEVE IN I AM and let go their socalled past, as if this past was not necessary for leading them to seeking.....

in my opinion we always have to be on guard for socalled traps in order not to cheat ourselves

I AM is all what IS

but living in the dream of samsara the actors of the dream do have the work to fullfill to play their roles to their best

do you agree?????

booooooooooom

in I AM

“Love itself is the actual form of I AM"

I AM