his work:

NonDualism a new experiment in living

Biological NonDualism

hoping for some reactions from our Sangha

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

LOVE itself is the actual form of GD

Dear all,

something from the internet i found like to share..................

have received a book by Michael Morrow, a teacher of nonduality who has been around for decades but who has kept a low profile on the Internet. The following is from the Introduction to his new book Nondualism: A New Experiment in Living:

Personal Journey

My inner journey started when I was very young, as I became interested in yoga at age 13. I also started to study and practice aspects of Zen at this time in the late 1960s. I had various life altering 'mystical experiences' around the ages of 16-21. This process led me into the finding of a lifestyle where I would have time to meditate and go through an intensive process of 'self-discovery.' During this period, my mind was indrawn in an indescribable way. The everyday life of working, making money, getting married, buying various material 'toys' had lost all meaning for me at this time. My only quest was to find out 'Who I really was' and what was the meaning of life. I was ready to sacrifice everything, literally, to find out these answers. A friend, who was studying Egyptian mysticism, met up with me and we combined this with Christ's 'Sermon on the Mount' and began the 'give up all you have and follow

me' process. This was not a 'mere' philosophical process. It was so strong that everything else seemed meaningless to me at this time. It was as if I could not breathe, if I could not answer these questions burning deep in my soul. (By the way, I believe this is a normal process of Unitary Transformation. I was not special or 'holy.' I was just starting on the journey to discover my Unitary Beingness. For the past 2500 years, humans have followed a procedure similar to what I went through.) I then started to deepen my own type of meditation practice. I was not following any specific techniques, per se, but just being led inward by my own inner essence.

(Remember that in Texas in those days, few had even heard of a deep meditation process.) I then discovered the Vedanta movement in America when I was 21. I joined and was a monk of the Vedanta Order of Vivekananda for approximately 9.5 years, from ages 21 to 30. I met some incredible spiritual teachers at this time and practiced Non-Dualism and aspects of qualified Non-Dualism.

I then left the monastery after almost 10 years of intensive practice. Since then, I have continued to practice and expand my awareness of what exactly Non-Duality is. I have also continued to expand the very definition of living and the Non-Dual process in general. I was continually studying and delving into the meaning of Non-Dualism and researching how it evolved in the East and West. I must say, that even in the Vedanta movement, I was not overly encouraged to practice Non-Dualism. I did have major support from my original teacher and a handful of others but very few have really tried this path, in reality. I consider myself to be among the first in America to 'experientially' understand and develop this path of Non-Dualism. The longer I am involved in this process, the more I know that, to date, we have hardly even begun to understand or

implement this lifestyle.

I do not consider myself a spiritual teacher but a person who has sacrificed virtually everything to make a grand experiment with life. I will share what I have learned and hope it helps in some way. Others whom I have been acquainted with have called me a spiritual teacher, but I remain free of such ideas for myself. I am a human being who has 'pushed the envelope' of experience to see what lies 'beyond the veil' of material existence. I have made many mistakes and had deep and profound insights into the heart of reality, just as many others have. I really hope that my life has been 'for the good of all, for the happiness of all' in the end. I will leave that to the process of life itself.

Fresh Approach

My approach to spiritual life is organic, universal, biological and transcendent, all at the same time. Even after so many years of practice, I still question, observe and come at life in an experimental and educational way. I also do not believe that my way is the right way. As you start to transcend your 'self,' you reach universal principles that are common to all but experienced by few. Thinking that I am somehow special would be both egotistical and uneducated when taking on such a deep and profound subject as trying to discover our true nature. Also, because my way has evolved and changed and continues to change, each day is fresh, new and open. I studied with some incredibly dedicated and pure souls in my earlier life and followed what they told me to the best of my ability and have benefited tremendously. I will also be sharing their insights throughout the book, along with countless other inspired

individuals who have 'traced the misty steps to infinity' as I would like to phrase it. I have always kept my own unique approach to life. I have listened to 'that still small voice' (my own higher intelligence) within, to lead and guide my journey. I have never blindly followed anything or anyone. That is why I believe I have been able to make real progress in life.

Now, I am much older, have matured, and developed my own approach to life and spiritual life (which eventually become the same). It has been a very difficult but fu road, because I had to break out and cultivate new ways of learning, developing and realizing my true nature. This of course is an on-going process. As long as I live, I learn. I also have stayed out of the 'public eye' for the most part, choosing to wait over 30 years to write an in-depth book about Non-Dualism. When I first started to practice Non-Dualism so many years ago, I was walking into unknown territory and had to find my own way. [Very few had even heard of Non-Dualism then, although today with the popularization by Ken Wilber and others, the awareness is beginning.] I stared with the 'perennial philosophy' Advaita Vedanta; but afterwards have moved on to many other experiments, some of which are totally new and fresh. I also

seriously practiced Native American spirituality, Zen Buddhism, Tibetan Buddhism, and many other forms of spiritual traditions at the same time I was studying transpersonal psychology, biology, quantum physics, ecology and other sciences. I had the mind of a philosopher from the beginning and started to make cross-cultural comparisons of various world philosophies, east/west psychology, modern science, etc. I started this in 1975 and it continues today.

I have believed in a 'synergistic' approach to life and living. Although in the early days of my spiritual life, I focused on realizing my Essence; my whole purpose was on transcendence of body/mind. I gave up everything: family, friends, bodily pleasures, sense enjoyments, even the enjoyment of food. I was on the road to becoming one of the top 10 surfers in the world and I loved this tremendously. I also gave this up. I started meditating up to 14 hours a day and my other time was spent doing simple gardening and humble chores like cleaning bathrooms, digging ditches, serving food to others, etc. I had a lifelong friend who wanted to marry me and she was beatiful, wonderful and I loved her, but I also decided that I must follow this path of renunciation. I cannot describe how hard this period of my life was. I wanted to become unselfish and transcend the desire-driven mind. This was a very radical

period and I am thankful I survived it. I would not recommend such a journey for another. A balanced approach, as Buddha has prescribed, is better and safer. For my personal evolution, I had to go through this process.

Developing a Sincere Process for Transformation

You can probably understand why I do not like the 'dharma bum' approach to so-called spiritual life. This is where you just keep living the same selfish, sense-bound life and memorize some profound statements from Zen, Advaita Vedanta, or other sources and believe you are then on the spiritual path. I also do not have much respect for those whom are 'self-described intellectuals' and are making a living by selling spiritual truths and parading themselves as paragons of human evolution. I understand this type of mentality, but I cannot respect it, because it ends up deluding all involved in this process. In much of the 'new age,' and new science paradigms, I hear very little of the self-sacrifice, ethical practices and meditation techniques necessary to really start a true transformational process. Even some of the recently popularized integral/transpersonal 'chain of being' approaches have almost a

clinical process to deep spiritual transformation. Some of the broad outlines are there but the details of higher stages of living are missing.

Depth Experience is in the Integration

On the positive side, there has been tremendous progress in the way we approach 'spiritual' life and we are working out some of the key details to a Non-Dualistic life. Those who have truly struggled with 'living the life' of Non-Dualism are the real pioneers, not just the ones who give a long laundry list about what subtle, causal and Non-Dual states of evolution are. The ones who are living the life on a daily basis are the persons you can trust. They have sacrificed their whole life for this endeavor. They have made their life the microscope and telescope of our true human potential. Just because someone has written several books on the subject of 'spiritual' life, this in itself does not make them an authority on the subject. Inner experience and daily ethical living is the real touchstone. The most profoundly evolved person I have ever met in my life ony wrote one small book. Outside Vedanta, many do

not know of this book and yet he was a dynamo of 'spiritual evolution.' Spiritual evolution is a dynamic, developmental process that involves the dedication and focus of every aspect of our being: physical, emotional, intellectual, higher level witness-cognition and depth essence. This also includes the total transcendence of our 'I' identity along with the reintegration of this trancendence in everyday life. This reintegration of total transcendence is the area of study that even the great Non-Dual tradition of Vedanta and Zen Buddhism have a problem in truly clarifying for the modern individual. This clarification is the challenge for this generation and modern society in general. [bold text by author]

~ ~ ~

Non-Dualism: A New Experiment in Living, by Dr. Michael D. Morrow

Amazon.com link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1589094700?ie=UTF8 & tag=nondualitysal-20 & linkCode=as2 & camp=1789 & creative=9325 & creativeASIN=1589094700

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:50:58 PM request

Dear members

hopeful some of you - around plus 1200 members! - can share information about

Michael D Morrow

his work:

Biological NonDualism

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Hi Vishnu, our medicine man(Gary gent) who has done healing work for both myself and my wife when asked to describe the shamanic path ...of it he did says that a "shaman" must mindfully walk a narrow path with one foot planted in this reality and the other planted firmly in the"other" reality.He says that one must walk in "balance" with every aspect of ones life.My own investigations shows that all paths are interconnected and employ basically the same truths...thank you very much for this contribution brother...Dave--- On Sun, 9/27/09, Vishnu <vis_pra wrote:

Vishnu <vis_praRe: request Received: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 11:24 AM

Dear all,

something from the internet i found like to share........ ......... ..

have received a book by Michael Morrow, a teacher of nonduality who has been around for decades but who has kept a low profile on the Internet. The following is from the Introduction to his new book Nondualism: A New Experiment in Living:

Personal Journey

My inner journey started when I was very young, as I became interested in yoga at age 13. I also started to study and practice aspects of Zen at this time in the late 1960s. I had various life altering 'mystical experiences' around the ages of 16-21. This process led me into the finding of a lifestyle where I would have time to meditate and go through an intensive process of 'self-discovery. ' During this period, my mind was indrawn in an indescribable way. The everyday life of working, making money, getting married, buying various material 'toys' had lost all meaning for me at this time. My only quest was to find out 'Who I really was' and what was the meaning of life. I was ready to sacrifice everything, literally, to find out these answers. A friend, who was studying Egyptian mysticism, met up with me and we combined this with Christ's 'Sermon on the Mount' and began the 'give up all you have and follow

me' process. This was not a 'mere' philosophical process. It was so strong that everything else seemed meaningless to me at this time. It was as if I could not breathe, if I could not answer these questions burning deep in my soul. (By the way, I believe this is a normal process of Unitary Transformation. I was not special or 'holy.' I was just starting on the journey to discover my Unitary Beingness. For the past 2500 years, humans have followed a procedure similar to what I went through.) I then started to deepen my own type of meditation practice. I was not following any specific techniques, per se, but just being led inward by my own inner essence.

(Remember that in Texas in those days, few had even heard of a deep meditation process.) I then discovered the Vedanta movement in America when I was 21. I joined and was a monk of the Vedanta Order of Vivekananda for approximately 9.5 years, from ages 21 to 30. I met some incredible spiritual teachers at this time and practiced Non-Dualism and aspects of qualified Non-Dualism.

I then left the monastery after almost 10 years of intensive practice. Since then, I have continued to practice and expand my awareness of what exactly Non-Duality is. I have also continued to expand the very definition of living and the Non-Dual process in general. I was continually studying and delving into the meaning of Non-Dualism and researching how it evolved in the East and West. I must say, that even in the Vedanta movement, I was not overly encouraged to practice Non-Dualism. I did have major support from my original teacher and a handful of others but very few have really tried this path, in reality. I consider myself to be among the first in America to 'experientially' understand and develop this path of Non-Dualism. The longer I am involved in this process, the more I know that, to date, we have hardly even begun to understand or implement this lifestyle.

I do not consider myself a spiritual teacher but a person who has sacrificed virtually everything to make a grand experiment with life. I will share what I have learned and hope it helps in some way. Others whom I have been acquainted with have called me a spiritual teacher, but I remain free of such ideas for myself. I am a human being who has 'pushed the envelope' of experience to see what lies 'beyond the veil' of material existence. I have made many mistakes and had deep and profound insights into the heart of reality, just as many others have. I really hope that my life has been 'for the good of all, for the happiness of all' in the end. I will leave that to the process of life itself.

Fresh Approach

My approach to spiritual life is organic, universal, biological and transcendent, all at the same time. Even after so many years of practice, I still question, observe and come at life in an experimental and educational way. I also do not believe that my way is the right way. As you start to transcend your 'self,' you reach universal principles that are common to all but experienced by few. Thinking that I am somehow special would be both egotistical and uneducated when taking on such a deep and profound subject as trying to discover our true nature. Also, because my way has evolved and changed and continues to change, each day is fresh, new and open. I studied with some incredibly dedicated and pure souls in my earlier life and followed what they told me to the best of my ability and have benefited tremendously. I will also be sharing their insights throughout the book, along with countless other inspired

individuals who have 'traced the misty steps to infinity' as I would like to phrase it. I have always kept my own unique approach to life. I have listened to 'that still small voice' (my own higher intelligence) within, to lead and guide my journey. I have never blindly followed anything or anyone. That is why I believe I have been able to make real progress in life.

Now, I am much older, have matured, and developed my own approach to life and spiritual life (which eventually become the same). It has been a very difficult but fu road, because I had to break out and cultivate new ways of learning, developing and realizing my true nature. This of course is an on-going process. As long as I live, I learn. I also have stayed out of the 'public eye' for the most part, choosing to wait over 30 years to write an in-depth book about Non-Dualism. When I first started to practice Non-Dualism so many years ago, I was walking into unknown territory and had to find my own way. [Very few had even heard of Non-Dualism then, although today with the popularization by Ken Wilber and others, the awareness is beginning.] I stared with the 'perennial philosophy' Advaita Vedanta; but afterwards have moved on to many other experiments, some of which are totally new and fresh. I also

seriously practiced Native American spirituality, Zen Buddhism, Tibetan Buddhism, and many other forms of spiritual traditions at the same time I was studying transpersonal psychology, biology, quantum physics, ecology and other sciences. I had the mind of a philosopher from the beginning and started to make cross-cultural comparisons of various world philosophies, east/west psychology, modern science, etc. I started this in 1975 and it continues today.

I have believed in a 'synergistic' approach to life and living. Although in the early days of my spiritual life, I focused on realizing my Essence; my whole purpose was on transcendence of body/mind. I gave up everything: family, friends, bodily pleasures, sense enjoyments, even the enjoyment of food. I was on the road to becoming one of the top 10 surfers in the world and I loved this tremendously. I also gave this up. I started meditating up to 14 hours a day and my other time was spent doing simple gardening and humble chores like cleaning bathrooms, digging ditches, serving food to others, etc. I had a lifelong friend who wanted to marry me and she was beatiful, wonderful and I loved her, but I also decided that I must follow this path of renunciation.. I cannot describe how hard this period of my life was. I wanted to become unselfish and transcend the desire-driven mind. This was a very radical

period and I am thankful I survived it. I would not recommend such a journey for another. A balanced approach, as Buddha has prescribed, is better and safer. For my personal evolution, I had to go through this process.

You can probably understand why I do not like the 'dharma bum' approach to so-called spiritual life. This is where you just keep living the same selfish, sense-bound life and memorize some profound statements from Zen, Advaita Vedanta, or other sources and believe you are then on the spiritual path. I also do not have much respect for those whom are 'self-described intellectuals' and are making a living by selling spiritual truths and parading themselves as paragons of human evolution. I understand this type of mentality, but I cannot respect it, because it ends up deluding all involved in this process. In much of the 'new age,' and new science paradigms, I hear very little of the self-sacrifice, ethical practices and meditation techniques necessary to really start a true transformational process. Even some of the recently popularized integral/transperso nal 'chain of being' approaches have almost a

clinical process to deep spiritual transformation. Some of the broad outlines are there but the details of higher stages of living are missing.

On the positive side, there has been tremendous progress in the way we approach 'spiritual' life and we are working out some of the key details to a Non-Dualistic life. Those who have truly struggled with 'living the life' of Non-Dualism are the real pioneers, not just the ones who give a long laundry list about what subtle, causal and Non-Dual states of evolution are. The ones who are living the life on a daily basis are the persons you can trust. They have sacrificed their whole life for this endeavor. They have made their life the microscope and telescope of our true human potential. Just because someone has written several books on the subject of 'spiritual' life, this in itself does not make them an authority on the subject. Inner experience and daily ethical living is the real touchstone. The most profoundly evolved person I have ever met in my life ony wrote one small book. Outside Vedanta, many do

not know of this book and yet he was a dynamo of 'spiritual evolution.' Spiritual evolution is a dynamic, developmental process that involves the dedication and focus of every aspect of our being: physical, emotional, intellectual, higher level witness-cognition and depth essence. This also includes the total transcendence of our 'I' identity along with the reintegration of this trancendence in everyday life. This reintegration of total transcendence is the area of study that even the great Non-Dual tradition of Vedanta and Zen Buddhism have a problem in truly clarifying for the modern individual. This clarification is the challenge for this generation and modern society in general. [bold text by author]

~ ~ ~

Amazon.com link:

http://www.amazon. com/gp/product/ 1589094700? ie=UTF8 & tag=nondualitysal- 20 & linkCode=as2 & camp=1789 & creative=9325 & creativeASIN= 1589094700

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu>Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:50:58 PM request

Dear members

Michael D Morrow

his work:

Biological NonDualism

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

All new Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

Dear Vishnu

tku for your work

i received this info thru NonDualitySaloon Jerry Katz and my dear wife surprised me with ordering the book for me!

But i want to know some infos from our sangha about their experience with this...

you know after Sri Ramana what is left to discover besides putting in daily life our inner knowledge????

all the best

yours in bhagavan

michael

-

Vishnu

Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:24 PM

Re: request

Dear all,

something from the internet i found like to share..................

Personal Journey

My inner journey started when I was very young, as I became interested in yoga at age 13. I also started to study and practice aspects of Zen at this time in the late 1960s. I had various life altering 'mystical experiences' around the ages of 16-21. This process led me into the finding of a lifestyle where I would have time to meditate and go through an intensive process of 'self-discovery.' During this period, my mind was indrawn in an indescribable way. The everyday life of working, making money, getting married, buying various material 'toys' had lost all meaning for me at this time. My only quest was to find out 'Who I really was' and what was the meaning of life. I was ready to sacrifice everything, literally, to find out these answers. A friend, who was studying Egyptian mysticism, met up with me and we combined this with Christ's 'Sermon on the Mount' and began the 'give up all you have and follow me' process. This was not a 'mere' philosophical process. It was so strong that everything else seemed meaningless to me at this time. It was as if I could not breathe, if I could not answer these questions burning deep in my soul. (By the way, I believe this is a normal process of Unitary Transformation. I was not special or 'holy.' I was just starting on the journey to discover my Unitary Beingness. For the past 2500 years, humans have followed a procedure similar to what I went through.) I then started to deepen my own type of meditation practice. I was not following any specific techniques, per se, but just being led inward by my own inner essence.

I then left the monastery after almost 10 years of intensive practice. Since then, I have continued to practice and expand my awareness of what exactly Non-Duality is. I have also continued to expand the very definition of living and the Non-Dual process in general. I was continually studying and delving into the meaning of Non-Dualism and researching how it evolved in the East and West. I must say, that even in the Vedanta movement, I was not overly encouraged to practice Non-Dualism. I did have major support from my original teacher and a handful of others but very few have really tried this path, in reality. I consider myself to be among the first in America to 'experientially' understand and develop this path of Non-Dualism. The longer I am involved in this process, the more I know that, to date, we have hardly even begun to understand or implement this lifestyle.

Fresh Approach

My approach to spiritual life is organic, universal, biological and transcendent, all at the same time. Even after so many years of practice, I still question, observe and come at life in an experimental and educational way. I also do not believe that my way is the right way. As you start to transcend your 'self,' you reach universal principles that are common to all but experienced by few. Thinking that I am somehow special would be both egotistical and uneducated when taking on such a deep and profound subject as trying to discover our true nature. Also, because my way has evolved and changed and continues to change, each day is fresh, new and open. I studied with some incredibly dedicated and pure souls in my earlier life and followed what they told me to the best of my ability and have benefited tremendously. I will also be sharing their insights throughout the book, along with countless other inspired individuals who have 'traced the misty steps to infinity' as I would like to phrase it. I have always kept my own unique approach to life. I have listened to 'that still small voice' (my own higher intelligence) within, to lead and guide my journey. I have never blindly followed anything or anyone. That is why I believe I have been able to make real progress in life.

Now, I am much older, have matured, and developed my own approach to life and spiritual life (which eventually become the same). It has been a very difficult but fu road, because I had to break out and cultivate new ways of learning, developing and realizing my true nature. This of course is an on-going process. As long as I live, I learn. I also have stayed out of the 'public eye' for the most part, choosing to wait over 30 years to write an in-depth book about Non-Dualism. When I first started to practice Non-Dualism so many years ago, I was walking into unknown territory and had to find my own way. [Very few had even heard of Non-Dualism then, although today with the popularization by Ken Wilber and others, the awareness is beginning.] I stared with the 'perennial philosophy' Advaita Vedanta; but afterwards have moved on to many other experiments, some of which are totally new and fresh. I also seriously practiced Native American spirituality, Zen Buddhism, Tibetan Buddhism, and many other forms of spiritual traditions at the same time I was studying transpersonal psychology, biology, quantum physics, ecology and other sciences. I had the mind of a philosopher from the beginning and started to make cross-cultural comparisons of various world philosophies, east/west psychology, modern science, etc. I started this in 1975 and it continues today.

I have believed in a 'synergistic' approach to life and living. Although in the early days of my spiritual life, I focused on realizing my Essence; my whole purpose was on transcendence of body/mind. I gave up everything: family, friends, bodily pleasures, sense enjoyments, even the enjoyment of food. I was on the road to becoming one of the top 10 surfers in the world and I loved this tremendously. I also gave this up. I started meditating up to 14 hours a day and my other time was spent doing simple gardening and humble chores like cleaning bathrooms, digging ditches, serving food to others, etc. I had a lifelong friend who wanted to marry me and she was beatiful, wonderful and I loved her, but I also decided that I must follow this path of renunciation. I cannot describe how hard this period of my life was. I wanted to become unselfish and transcend the desire-driven mind. This was a very radical period and I am thankful I survived it. I would not recommend such a journey for another. A balanced approach, as Buddha has prescribed, is better and safer. For my personal evolution, I had to go through this process.

You can probably understand why I do not like the 'dharma bum' approach to so-called spiritual life. This is where you just keep living the same selfish, sense-bound life and memorize some profound statements from Zen, Advaita Vedanta, or other sources and believe you are then on the spiritual path. I also do not have much respect for those whom are 'self-described intellectuals' and are making a living by selling spiritual truths and parading themselves as paragons of human evolution. I understand this type of mentality, but I cannot respect it, because it ends up deluding all involved in this process. In much of the 'new age,' and new science paradigms, I hear very little of the self-sacrifice, ethical practices and meditation techniques necessary to really start a true transformational process. Even some of the recently popularized integral/transpersonal 'chain of being' approaches have almost a clinical process to deep spiritual transformation. Some of the broad outlines are there but the details of higher stages of living are missing.

On the positive side, there has been tremendous progress in the way we approach 'spiritual' life and we are working out some of the key details to a Non-Dualistic life. Those who have truly struggled with 'living the life' of Non-Dualism are the real pioneers, not just the ones who give a long laundry list about what subtle, causal and Non-Dual states of evolution are. The ones who are living the life on a daily basis are the persons you can trust. They have sacrificed their whole life for this endeavor. They have made their life the microscope and telescope of our true human potential. Just because someone has written several books on the subject of 'spiritual' life, this in itself does not make them an authority on the subject. Inner experience and daily ethical living is the real touchstone. The most profoundly evolved person I have ever met in my life ony wrote one small book. Outside Vedanta, many do not know of this book and yet he was a dynamo of 'spiritual evolution.' Spiritual evolution is a dynamic, developmental process that involves the dedication and focus of every aspect of our being: physical, emotional, intellectual, higher level witness-cognition and depth essence. This also includes the total transcendence of our 'I' identity along with the reintegration of this trancendence in everyday life. This reintegration of total transcendence is the area of study that even the great Non-Dual tradition of Vedanta and Zen Buddhism have a problem in truly clarifying for the modern individual. This clarification is the challenge for this generation and modern society in general. [bold text by author]

~ ~ ~

Amazon.com link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1589094700?ie=UTF8 & tag=nondualitysal-20 & linkCode=as2 & camp=1789 & creative=9325 & creativeASIN=1589094700

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu> Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:50:58 PM request

Dear members

Michael D Morrow

his work:

Biological NonDualism

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.113/2397 - Release 09/26/09 17:51:00