IndiaDivine.org

RADHE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Radhe

thank you for your ongoing contribution to our Sangha and special thanks to point out to our members the case of the fate of our dear brothers and sisters: the animal kingdom.

As i posted months ago the situation all over the word is - not only in this field - just disgusting.

And i feel the necessety to point out how important it is to live in every detail of ones life according to the holy truth which our dear SadGuru Sri Ramana Maharshi not only "talked about" but foremost LIVED LIKEWISE.

Without taking care for the soul and body needs of all animals something is missing in the way back home - something fundamental; at least in michael feeling.

Please continue to help us all to bring LIGHT into our life.

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

there are many habits and patterns in modern day society that are 'disgusting', it would seem that these could fall away naturally when we are staying in the Etenal Self in Heart...

our challenge or focus is not to correct the world or change it

it is to reform our own hearts to the supreme will

in the demonstration of this reform, we open to genuine love and kindness

and it becomes not possible to do anything 'violent', especially to our pure animal friends

at 8, i stopped eating animals, out of a natural disgust

but the milk issue, i will have to see about... i will try to learn more about it

but only from a place of not limiting the Eternal

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:24:51 AM RADHE

Dear Radhe

thank you for your ongoing contribution to our Sangha and special thanks to point out to our members the case of the fate of our dear brothers and sisters: the animal kingdom.

As i posted months ago the situation all over the word is - not only in this field - just disgusting.

And i feel the necessety to point out how important it is to live in every detail of ones life according to the holy truth which our dear SadGuru Sri Ramana Maharshi not only "talked about" but foremost LIVED LIKEWISE.

Without taking care for the soul and body needs of all animals something is missing in the way back home - something fundamental; at least in michael feeling.

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Dear Rafe

very well stated!

please explain

how can someone limit the ETERNAL????

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

-

Rafe Stoneman

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 6:05 PM

Re: RADHE

there are many habits and patterns in modern day society that are 'disgusting', it would seem that these could fall away naturally when we are staying in the Etenal Self in Heart...

and it becomes not possible to do anything 'violent', especially to our pure animal friends

but the milk issue, i will have to see about... i will try to learn more about it

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu> Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:24:51 AM RADHE

Dear Radhe

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.114/2402 - Release 09/29/09 05:54:00

well sir, since you asked...

look around and see how everyone is putting the eternal into a box

and limiting the scope of eternity thru their lens of perception

the eternal is all of this

so who is it that is passing value judgment on specific events

if a earthquake comes and kills 1,000 people, is that not the eternal

if a war errupts and another 1,000 people die, is that not the eternal

if a flood comes and kills another 1,000 people, is that not the eternal

do you imagine that any action that occurs is not occuring through the eternal

if a man saves a 1,000 lives and looses his own, is that not the eternal

if a woman inspires a nation to stop mistreating the animals, is that not the eternal

if a man liberates India, is that not the eternal

if a young boy goes to Arunachala and is overcome by Shiva's Grace, is that not the eternal

if michael asks rafael a question, is that not the eternal

Michael Bindel <michael.bindelSent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:18:57 PMRe: RADHE

Dear Rafe

very well stated!

please explain

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

-

Rafe Stoneman

there are many habits and patterns in modern day society that are 'disgusting' , it would seem that these could fall away naturally when we are staying in the Etenal Self in Heart...

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu>Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:24:51 AM RADHE

Dear Radhe

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.114/2402 - Release 09/29/09 05:54:00

vidyÄ-vinaya-sampanne brÄhmaṇe gavi hastini Å›uni caiva Å›va-pÄke ca paṇá¸itÄḥ sama-darÅ›inaḥ/

The humble sages, by virtue of true knowledge, see with equal vision a learned and gentle brahmana, a cow, an elephant, a dog and a dog-eater [outcaste]. *Bhagavad Gita 5.18*

Rafe Stoneman <rafaelstoneman Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:45:41 PMRe: RADHE

well sir, since you asked....

if a woman inspires a nation to stop mistreating the animals, is that not the eternal

if a young boy goes to Arunachala and is overcome by Shiva's Grace, is that not the eternal

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu>@ . .comWednesday, September 30, 2009 1:18:57 PMRe: RADHE

Dear Rafe

very well stated!

please explain

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

-

Rafe Stoneman

there are many habits and patterns in modern day society that are 'disgusting' , it would seem that these could fall away naturally when we are staying in the Etenal Self in Heart...

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel@ t-online. hu>Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:24:51 AM RADHE

Dear Radhe

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13..114/2402 - Release 09/29/09 05:54:00

Dear Michael:

"I" do nothing..."I" am simply an instrument of

His wishes. I would rather be singing,but

when the Call comes, I do my best to follow!

Since I am a lawyer by profession, I guess it

is natural for me to express myself in that

fashion in writing this particular series...I

sort of see the dairy cow as my client, plus

Kamlesh speaks with great feeling and

eloquence on this subject. It is the Lord's

will that these be written exactly the way

they are written, just as everything

else which happens. There is no limiting

the Eternal, for what are we but the Eternal

at play? It is He who calls the shots!!!

It is said that good and evil, happiness

and suffering, love and hate, and all truths are each the other side of the same coin. Still, when you toss it in the air in this material maya of ours, when it lands on the ground, the coin has to land with one side up.

And so, Call of the Conch is one side. If it is

the Eternal which is allowing and causing the

abuse of the cows, it is also the Eternal which

is prompting me to represnet the dairy cow

and protest Its actions ;-)

In His Service,

Radhe

-

Michael Bindel

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 10:24 AM

RADHE

Dear Radhe

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.115/2404 - Release 09/30/09 05:52:00

everything is eternal

because everything is IT

but

what is born is a splint of IT

what is unborn is IT

-

Rafe Stoneman

Thursday, October 01, 2009 1:45 AM

well sir, since you asked...

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel (AT) t-online (DOT) hu> (AT) (DOT) .comSent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:18:57 PMRe: RADHE

Dear Rafe

very well stated!

please explain

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

-

Rafe Stoneman

Dear Radhe

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael