IndiaDivine.org

FEAR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Harsha

sorry to answer your question without being asked - but this is theme which is of great importance to myself and our family and to the world i live in

to overcome f e a r it is absolute necessary to accept death as a matter of fact in daily!!!! life.

Death indeed is a real real friend - reminding us on the work on hand being alive.

Reminding us that we should use the time we have as gift of Grace and learn to concentrate on essentials and not on superficiality....

After this or alongside comes the inner burning urge to know WHY we are alive and what the sense of living is for us.....

And after this endless search we find the answer in ourselves....

All messengers are welcome signals which of course should never be misinterpreted as the TRUTH

Truth has of course to be found in oneself.

On this thorny road we learn to ACCEPT that there IS something which is without birth and death - existing always and in fundamentals never changing the essence but changing the surface.

Like the deep sea and the waves...

But all this comes o n l y after the urge of deep commitment for the search a n d the readiness to face TRUTH meaning only we are to "blame" for everything what happens to ourselves - never someone "else"

Realizing this is a wonderful way to loose every fear.

In this persons actual life sinde early childhood - not talking about since being conceived and "born" - had the chance to die nearly 50 times and this person remembers very clearly most of this possibilities. Never it was "myfault" - it happened to show something and this did help.

FEARLESS being is not being a hero - not at all.

What i know very well is being terryfied - for some instants "only" - usually by "inhuman" reactions of "humans"...

F e a r is for me in the end a doubting of GD SELF IT LOVE

in due respect to all of us

yours always

in

LOVE

michael

For fear to end, one has to know that his self-existence or self-annihilation does not affect the true Experience. In other words, whether I exist or I vanish, the the True Experience is never affected. Finding the True Experience and abiding there is to end fear.

mourad

, "Michael Bindel" <michael.bindel wrote:>> Dear Harsha> > sorry to answer your question without being asked - but this is theme which is of great importance to myself and our family and to the world i live in> > > > > to overcome f e a r it is absolute necessary to accept death as a matter of fact in daily!!!! life.> Death indeed is a real real friend - reminding us on the work on hand being alive.> Reminding us that we should use the time we have as gift of Grace and learn to concentrate on essentials and not on superficiality....> After this or alongside comes the inner burning urge to know WHY we are alive and what the sense of living is for us.....> And after this endless search we find the answer in ourselves....> All messengers are welcome signals which of course should never be misinterpreted as the TRUTH> Truth has of course to be found in oneself.> On this thorny road we learn to ACCEPT that there IS something which is without birth and death - existing always and in fundamentals never changing the essence but changing the surface.> Like the deep sea and the waves...> But all this comes o n l y after the urge of deep commitment for the search a n d the readiness to face TRUTH meaning only we are to "blame" for everything what happens to ourselves - never someone "else"> Realizing this is a wonderful way to loose every fear.> In this persons actual life sinde early childhood - not talking about since being conceived and "born" - had the chance to die nearly 50 times and this person remembers very clearly most of this possibilities. Never it was "myfault" - it happened to show something and this did help.> FEARLESS being is not being a hero - not at all.> What i know very well is being terryfied - for some instants "only" - usually by "inhuman" reactions of "humans"...> > F e a r is for me in the end a doubting of GD SELF IT LOVE > > > in due respect to all of us> > > yours always> > > in> > > LOVE> > > michael>