IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Google Alert - austria new swine flu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends

as a concerned member i send you this information via Google

of course its not SPIRITUAL in the sense others see it but for me SPIRITUALITY encompasses all and everything as IT is ALL AND EVERYTHING

yours sincerely

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

Google Blogs Alert for: austria new swine flu

Diabetics – H1N1 Swine Flu Scare « Diabetes Diet DialogueBy em Whether we call them the Illuminati, New World Order, Globalists, they are the power in the world, as they have been for 8000 years — beyond the reach of Governments and rulers, although those entities and people do their bidding or are henchmen. ... of the so-called “Swine Flu” virus to a lab in Austria, (where Jane lives) and then the Austrian Lab sent some on to the Czech Republic. Both labs were to begin making Swine Flu vaccine for Austria, Czechoslovakia, ...Diabetes Diet Dialogue - http://diabetesdietdialogue.wordpress.com/

This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert. Create another alert. Manage your alerts.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.421 / Virus Database: 270.14.9/2426 - Release 10/09/09 18:43:00

, " Michael Bindel " <michael.bindel

wrote:

>

> Dear friends

>

> as a concerned member i send you this information via Google

>

> of course its not SPIRITUAL in the sense others see it but for me SPIRITUALITY

encompasses all and everything as IT is ALL AND EVERYTHING

>

> yours sincerely

>

> in Sri Ramana Maharshi

>

> michael

Dear Michael,

Spirituality is everything, but not everything is spiritual.

Its like:the Self is you, but you are not the Self.

Yours in Bhagavan,

af

> Google Blogs Alert for: austria new swine f

> Diabetics – H1N1 Swine Flu Scare « Diabetes Diet Dialogue

> By em

> Whether we call them the Illuminati, New World Order, Globalists, they

are the power in the world, as they have been for 8000 years — beyond the reach

of Governments and rulers, although those entities and people do their bidding

or are henchmen. ... of the so-called " Swine Flu " virus to a lab in Austria,

(where Jane lives) and then the Austrian Lab sent some on to the Czech Republic.

Both labs were to begin making Swine Flu vaccine for Austria, Czechoslovakia,

> Diabetes Diet Dialogue - http://diabetesdietdialogue.wordpress.com/

>

>

>

>

--

> This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

> Remove this alert.

> Create another alert.

> Manage your alerts.

>

>

>

>

--

>

>

>

>

> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> Version: 8.5.421 / Virus Database: 270.14.9/2426 - Release 10/09/09

18:43:00

>

Dear Andreas

as there is only IT how can anything be not IT?

and as long as we have the Grace to be alive and facing duality we have to accept that even that what is "terrible" is part of IT

hope i was able to transmit...

and besides all this

are we not facing just now already the outcome of what i wanted to share with you

in many countries soon very soon there will be enforced vaccination with dubious value

and in the state hundredthousands of people are flocking to get it! Even if people in the KNOW suggest not to take it

best greeting

in Sri Ramana Maharshi

michael

-

Andreas

Saturday, October 10, 2009 2:47 PM

Re: Fw: Google Alert - austria new swine flu

, "Michael Bindel" <michael.bindel wrote:>> Dear friends > > as a concerned member i send you this information via Google> > of course its not SPIRITUAL in the sense others see it but for me SPIRITUALITY encompasses all and everything as IT is ALL AND EVERYTHING> > yours sincerely > > in Sri Ramana Maharshi> > michaelDear Michael,Spirituality is everything, but not everything is spiritual.Its like:the Self is you, but you are not the Self.Yours in Bhagavan,af> Google Blogs Alert for: austria new swine f> Diabetics – H1N1 Swine Flu Scare « Diabetes Diet Dialogue> By em > Whether we call them the Illuminati, New World Order, Globalists, they are the power in the world, as they have been for 8000 years — beyond the reach of Governments and rulers, although those entities and people do their bidding or are henchmen. ... of the so-called "Swine Flu" virus to a lab in Austria, (where Jane lives) and then the Austrian Lab sent some on to the Czech Republic. Both labs were to begin making Swine Flu vaccine for Austria, Czechoslovakia, ...> Diabetes Diet Dialogue - http://diabetesdietdialogue.wordpress.com/ > > > > -------------------------> This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google. > Remove this alert. > Create another alert. > Manage your alerts. > > > > -------------------------> > > > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com > Version: 8.5.421 / Virus Database: 270.14.9/2426 - Release 10/09/09 18:43:00>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.421 / Virus Database: 270.14.9/2426 - Release 10/09/09 18:43:00