IndiaDivine.org

ALAN ANDREAS GABRIELE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Alan

thank you for your flow of poems out of your Being.

This one is one of those which expresses to the point that what makes me tick.

And as with joy i saw that Andreas shares this too.

The so usual misunderstanding between him and myself is to be found in the first line of this "poem" of WISDOM

surrendering without ongoing searching for those vasanas is - at least in my experience just not good at all...

may i use this poem for forwarding it when necessary???

in GD

michael

KNOT UNTIED Scorch latent ancient habits for soul's dear sake,Like iron melts in a red hot ball of fire;Ego when questing for Self, dies on the pyre.Freedom has no sense of 'doer' left to fake,Once more to tread life's weary wheel. Awake!In Self, no darkening shadow can arise,No doubt disturbs the deep, nor sleep surprise;For nought but Self's at play on one's sunlit lake.For such a one, sad fate now disappears,For he within the Sun, has no more fears.> 'I am that I am', lives within his Being,> The lake widening, serene state supeme> Is boundless; he's found the knot's undoing.> He rests at peace beyond life's troubled dream.

Dear Michael,

Please use my sonnets as you wish.

All love,

Alan--- On Fri, 6/11/09, Michael Bindel <michael.bindel wrote:

Michael Bindel <michael.bindel ALAN ANDREAS GABRIELE Date: Friday, 6 November, 2009, 9:55

Dear Alan

thank you for your flow of poems out of your Being.

This one is one of those which expresses to the point that what makes me tick.

And as with joy i saw that Andreas shares this too.

The so usual misunderstanding between him and myself is to be found in the first line of this "poem" of WISDOM

surrendering without ongoing searching for those vasanas is - at least in my experience just not good at all...

may i use this poem for forwarding it when necessary???

in GD

michael

KNOT UNTIED Scorch latent ancient habits for soul's dear sake,Like iron melts in a red hot ball of fire;Ego when questing for Self, dies on the pyre.Freedom has no sense of 'doer' left to fake,Once more to tread life's weary wheel. Awake!In Self, no darkening shadow can arise,No doubt disturbs the deep, nor sleep surprise;For nought but Self's at play on one's sunlit lake.For such a one, sad fate now disappears,For he within the Sun, has no more fears.> 'I am that I am', lives within his Being,> The lake widening, serene state supeme> Is boundless; he's found the knot's undoing.> He rests at peace beyond life's troubled dream.