IndiaDivine.org

DIVE DEEP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DIVE DEEPDeep in the sacred shrine of the heart cave,Dwells the glorious formlessness of Self:One pointed, shines as I; not demon elfOf ego, but subtle space, our soul we saveThrough questing mind. Dive inwardly deep!Let vital breath and thought quiesce to keepSelf Abidance. These words our great Guru gave*.Who perceives and wakes from sleep to seeThe essence of this verse, uttered by the Sage,Will through his life be unassailed by doubt.The precious pearl of Self shall set him freeFrom slavery to that banal world without.Stay in Self by any way we can engage,For gates to open; this is the master key.

Dear Alan ,

Wonderful ! Remember " Scuba - diving " ? It took me a while to appreciate what Ma was conveying.

all love

ramesh

--- On Mon, 11/9/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs DIVE DEEP Date: Monday, November 9, 2009, 10:56 AM

DIVE DEEPDeep in the sacred shrine of the heart cave,Dwells the glorious formlessness of Self:One pointed, shines as I; not demon elfOf ego, but subtle space, our soul we saveThrough questing mind. Dive inwardly deep!Let vital breath and thought quiesce to keepSelf Abidance. These words our great Guru gave*.Who perceives and wakes from sleep to seeThe essence of this verse, uttered by the Sage,Will through his life be unassailed by doubt.The precious pearl of Self shall set him freeFrom slavery to that banal world without.Stay in Self by any way we can engage,For gates to open; this is the master key.

Dear Ramesh,

Yes. She inscribed my copy "continue scuba diving day and night'. Trust you are both keeping well.

Love,

Alan--- On Mon, 9/11/09, ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chiv wrote:

ramesh chivukula <ramesh_chivRe: DIVE DEEP Date: Monday, 9 November, 2009, 5:34

Dear Alan ,

Wonderful ! Remember " Scuba - diving " ? It took me a while to appreciate what Ma was conveying.

all love

ramesh

--- On Mon, 11/9/09, Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> wrote:

Alan Jacobs <alanadamsjacobs@ .co. uk> DIVE DEEPMonday, November 9, 2009, 10:56 AM