IndiaDivine.org

Call of the Conch-3-Not for Human Consumption

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Radhe

isnt it incredible to watch how humans are manipulated in every way

even FOOD now is one of the source of money wealth everywhere and for the aim of getting "rich"

everything is allowed

do not know how much you know about the history of "western" """"civilization""""

but have to share with you my inside feeling as a child about ten or so

after HOLOCAUST it was clear for this being that the world is on the downward way absolutely

EVIL showed his "best" and this evil dwells in all of us

as long as we do not face this results are what we face specially now everywhere in every socalled country society fold family etc

the only way is LOVE

and LOVE is GD

so the way back home is the only way to get out of this situation in DUALITY where "good" and "bad" are twins

and we have to give our BEST to live in GRATITUDE being alive being GD

all the best tku for sharing

yours in bhagavan

michael

sorry to be so "emotional" just learning to be dispassionate but this theme

manipulation and being manipulated in the name health etc ......

-

Radhe

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 3:31 AM

Dairy products in our current industry, worldwide,foster the very same adverse effects as meat production and consumption, and even worse,torture the dairy cow and her offspring repeatedly over time prior to the final slaughter.

call-of-the-conch-3/

Dear Michael

I added the following to the post this morning.

----------------------------

Let me add this about myself. While I now check the ingredients on everything I buy and I will not knowingly purchase anything which contains meat products or animal products or dairy products, I find it is still a challenge to determine whether there is dairy or animal product in what I eat when I am out, either in a restaurant or at a social event. If I am in doubt, and if the product is one which normally has dairy or eggs in it, I will politely decline.

When I am at temple, it is a more difficult position...I can refuse offers of yogurt or payasam or curd rice, or anything which is obviously milk based. But so many of the prasad offerings are laced with dairy or cooked in ghee that it is impossible to tell. I do still partake, asking His mercy and guidance in what I do. And I write this acknowledging that in co-writing this series, I am educating myself as I go along, making some decisions and deferring others as I ponder the solution that will work for me. I offer these writings to you, the reader, in the same spirit.

-

Michael Bindel

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:52 AM

Re: Call of the Conch-3-Not for Human Consumption

Dear Radhe

even FOOD now is one of the source of money wealth everywhere and for the aim of getting "rich"

everything is allowed

do not know how much you know about the history of "western" """"civilization""""

after HOLOCAUST it was clear for this being that the world is on the downward way absolutely

as long as we do not face this results are what we face specially now everywhere in every socalled country society fold family etc

the only way is LOVE

and LOVE is GD

so the way back home is the only way to get out of this situation in DUALITY where "good" and "bad" are twins

yours in bhagavan

michael

-

Radhe

Dairy products in our current industry, worldwide,foster the very same adverse effects as meat production and consumption, and even worse,torture the dairy cow and her offspring repeatedly over time prior to the final slaughter.

call-of-the-conch-3/

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.425 / Virus Database: 270.14.67/2506 - Release 11/16/09 07:43:00

Dear Radhe

wonderful to see your contribution.....

will answer in due time

yours in Bhagavan

michael

-

Radhe

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 1:38 AM

Dear Michael

I added the following to the post this morning.

----------------------------

Let me add this about myself. While I now check the ingredients on everything I buy and I will not knowingly purchase anything which contains meat products or animal products or dairy products, I find it is still a challenge to determine whether there is dairy or animal product in what I eat when I am out, either in a restaurant or at a social event. If I am in doubt, and if the product is one which normally has dairy or eggs in it, I will politely decline.

When I am at temple, it is a more difficult position...I can refuse offers of yogurt or payasam or curd rice, or anything which is obviously milk based. But so many of the prasad offerings are laced with dairy or cooked in ghee that it is impossible to tell. I do still partake, asking His mercy and guidance in what I do. And I write this acknowledging that in co-writing this series, I am educating myself as I go along, making some decisions and deferring others as I ponder the solution that will work for me. I offer these writings to you, the reader, in the same spirit.

-

Michael Bindel

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:52 AM

Dear Radhe

everything is allowed

the only way is LOVE

and LOVE is GD

yours in bhagavan

michael

-

Radhe

call-of-the-conch-3/

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.425 / Virus Database: 270.14.67/2506 - Release 11/16/09 07:43:00